MD76: Mayhem Rules: Alex Bowen vs. Brad Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
With Alex Bowen constantly going after Steamboat Ricky, Ty has given Bowen a chance to blow off some steam by putting him in a Mayhem rules match against Brad Bomb to hopefully forget about the pirate and satisfy his Mayhem urges. Bowen will not only have to keep an eye on Bomb but Ricky as well considering interference in this match isn't illegal. Will Bowen behave this week or can Bomb be able to overcome the Mayhem veteran?

Deadline is Tuesday, July 10th at 11:59 PM Central Time.

"Ah Brad, how wonderful to see you... some might say. How are you?"

"I'm good thanks. What you call me in for Ty?"

"Please, please call me Mr Burna and I've called you here to discuss somethings, one of them is your match next week. Please, take a seat."

Ty's office is dimly lit and to the right of him stands one of his Apostles, James King. Ty himself is sat in his chair, shuffling through some documents, he takes out a folder and opens it up and removes a particular document from the binding. He hands the document to King for safe keeping and turns back to look at Brad.

"Now where were we?"

"I believe you wanted to tell me about my match next week, Ty-"

"Mr Burna."

"I believe you wanted to tell me about my match next week... Mr Burna." Brad's teeth grit together as he says Burna and he glares at Ty as he says it.

"Isn't that nice? Courtesy goes a long way around here Brad, you should know to address your superiors as such. Anyway, we'll get to your match in a moment, I just want to address a couple of issues regarding you and me."

"And what would they be... Mr Burna?" Brad's dry tone and smirk doesn't resonate well with Ty who briefly glares at Brad before smiling.

"For one it would be the hostility between us Brad. You haven't forgotten that you once declared war on me have you Brad? I certainly haven't."

"How could I forget?"

"Let it be known that I don't take kindly to threats against my person Brad but fortunately for you, I had more important things to deal with than you and to be perfectly honest, I still do. So I'll give you this one chance to apologise and it'll be forgotten."

"Never. Don't worry though before too long I'll be silencing the crowd as I defeat the great Mr Burna, owner of WZCW." Brad laughs at the notion and Ty just blankly stares at him before suddenly bursting out in laughter, King joins in with his boss. Brad looks slightly unnerved by the sudden roar of laughter that fills the office. Ty snaps back into a serious mode, Brad's eye match Ty's and a shiver goes down his spine.

"Foolish, foolish child. You can't say I wasn't fair with you, wasn't I?" Ty turns to look at King who nods, "I gave you a chance and you threw it back in my face. Such insolance and stupidity, does that come with your history of concussions or was it your stupidity that lead to those too?"[/COLOR]

"I-"

"Be quiet. You will speak when I permit it, Bradley. Do you know what this is?" Ty beckons King forward and he places the document from earlier in front of Ty. Ty pushes in front of Brad who instantly recognises it.

"It's my-"

"Contract. Yes. Remember, speak only when I permit it or else this contract goes in the shredder. Understand?" Brad nods solemly at Ty, biting his tongue as he does so. "The interesting thing about this contract is that because of your previous head injuries, you're not permitted from entering Mayhem matches, signed by Vance Bateman. He was always cautious of a law suit was Vance. Now, we have some doctor's letters here stating that the same things." Brad looks at Ty, puzzled as to why Ty is bringing this up.

"You see Brad, the issue here is that well you entered the King for a Day, which as stated by many is one of the most dangerous environments in our business. Now you weren't successful but you were cleared to perform in that match and I've spoken to my lawyers and they deem your contract clause null and void, such a shame. Do you realise where I'm going with this?"

"You're going to put me in a Mayhem match?"

"Nice to see you're keeping up. Now, I've spoken to Johnny Klamour this week, he required clearance on an interview for WZCW.com. Now I'm a busy man so I can't watch everything, that's whats so handy about having my Apostles, they can share some of my work. That doesn't always weigh into my favour in the case of Chris K.O but that's besides the point. One of my Apostles watched that video and he found particular offence with your slamming of the Mayhem division. It's not nice to demean the work of others Brad, it doesn't make you any friends. Now, this Apostle reminded me of your previous indiscretions against me and felt it's time for you to be dealt with and I agree." Ty turns in his chair and begins walking towards Brad "That's why next week on Meltdown, you'll be facing the Master of Mayhem, the longest reigning Mayhem Champion in the history of this company. Do you know who I'm on about?"

"Alex Bowen?" Brad tries not to let his fear show through his anger.

"Yes. Next week you'll face Mr Bowen on Meltdown in a Mayhem match."

"You-" Brad stands up to go face-to-face with Ty but finds himself pulled back into his seat by King as Ty gets in his face.

"I gave you your chance Brad. I gave you a chance to apologise and you wasted it. I respect your guts and honour but in this company you're a nobody anymore. The fans don't like you. You have no friends. You're worthless and I won't be talked down upon or insulted by a peon like yourself." Ty moves back from Brad and returns to his chair, Brad remains pinned by King and S.H.I.T as they turn him in his chair to face Ty. Ty appears a lot calmer now as he picks up Brad's contract. "You know, after this week I don't think we'll be needing this anymore." Ty waves at his Apostles and Brad finds himself released by King. "Leave Brad, leave now and enjoy your last few days being able to remember this very moment."

Brad gets up and shakes himself off, he gives Ty a long glare before looking at King, who's reading to protect Ty if needs be. Brad turns and exits the office, he grabs his bag from the locker room and jumps into car. He lets out a howl of anger and pounds on his dashboard in anger. He rests his head on the steering wheel as he begins to slowly sob. "It's over... It's over... I'm done for..." Brad continues to slowly sob as the scene pans out.

The scene opens up in a dark room. An older, smaller tv gives off light. A man, is perhaps sitting to close to the screen. Well not perhaps, Alex Bowen is trying to soak up every second of this match. He isn't blinking, totally focused on the matches at hand. He scratches his beard, and continues.

"Ricky attempts is back to his feet and starts hitting Maxx with a couple of shots attempting to move him over to the tacks but to no avail, suddenly Ricky grabs Maxx and positions his whole body weight with a sleeper hold on the huge N.O.I member Maxx is teetering going down onto one knee as the referee lifts his arm signaling to the crowd that his arm has goned own once, he checks again signaling its gone down twice but suddenly Maxx uses all his strength and picks Ricky up he then throws himself and Ricky into the tacks slamming his body weight on top of the hardcore icon as Ricky hits the tacks back first

Copeland: My God hes a human pin cushion!!!

Ricky rolls round in the tacks as his back bleeds

Maxx attempts to get to his feet as Ricky is teetering over the ropes smiling another masked man hits the ring and gives Maxx a barb wir ebaseball Bat

Cohen: Well I don’t know where they are training these guys, but Maxx has got a lot of them in this match, maybe there from some distant country

Maxx looks at Ricky and screams for him to get up, Ricky gets to his feet as Maxx hits him straight to the temple with the baseball bat breaking it in half as it comes into contact with his skull, sending Ricky straight into the tacks once more as the crowd screams in horror

Copeland: My god hes broken him in half!!!

Maxx makes the cover as the ref makes the count

…1

…2

…3

The winner of this match, annndddd neeeewww Mayhem Champion!!!!!, THE MAXXX!!!!!"

Alex- The Maxx isn't half the man I am, it took him four men to get the job done. But I won't need anyone....

Bowen pushes a button, the player spits out a dvd. Bowen reaches for another case, finding the one he wants he pops out the disk. Placing it in the machine, it whirls to life. Civil Revolution II shows on the screen, pictures of Wzcw superstars past and present show on the T.V. Bowen pushes a few buttons, he is now at the Main event. Ricky, Bratchny, and Everest tore down the building that night. After the show one thing was noticibly missing from the pirates sholder...

"Copeland: It looks like Bratchny is showing off to Everest – proving he can go on the ground too!

Bratchny has the hold locked in, as the ref raises Everest’s arm once, twice, but suddenly, Ricky’s in the ring and breaks the hold! Ricky goes for a quick cover on Everest, but he kicks out. Ricky calls for the Blunderbuss! He quickly nails BOTH Everest and Bratchny with his version of the stunner, covering Bratchny, but somehow, someway, Bratchny kicks out! He covers Everest, but Everest also just kicks out! Ricky is angry, and turns to Bratchny, who blatantly low blows him sending him out of the ring!

It’s back to Everest and Bratchny, who trade rights in the center of the ring. Bratchny forces Everest into the corner, charges him, but Everest ducks out and Bratchny knocks his shoulder against the ring post. Everest pulls him out by the leg, and locks in a cloverleaf! Ricky charges Everest, but Everest sees him coming and breaks the hold, kicking Ricky in the leg, turning him around, and hitting the Rock Slide on him! Ricky rolls to the corner, however, and prevents the count. Everest looks pissed as he waits for Bratchny to get up…Bratchny stands, turn around…Everest elevate him, and PLANTS him with a SECOND Rock Slide! Bratchny isn’t moving as Everest covers him and the ref counts 1, 2, and 3!

Cohen: Yes! I told you, Copeland, I told all of you, the greatest in the world is champion once again!

Harrys: Here is your winner and the NEW WZCW World Heavyweight Champion…EVEREST!!!! "

Alex- He's nothing more than human, the things that I’ve done compared to him. He can't even put up a real fight to keep his title. The title that he left his real home for. What a joke of a reign, almost as bad a Rios' politic reign. I'm a machine, he is nothing...

A huge bang almost breaks the door off it's hinges. David Bowen might have put a little to much Umphh into the open hand slap on the front of the door. He flings open the door, and light floods the room. Showing a rather sad mess, Bowen looks like he has been at this for quite some time. David grabs his brother by the shoulders and pulls his pale body out of the room. He throws his crazed brother on the couch, and closes the door on what we can now see to be a mid sized closet. Alex runs up and tries to sneak past his mountain of a brother. David pushes him back on the couch. Alex sits and ponders for a moment, and then bum rushes David again. David twists his wrist around putting it in the middle of his back. He walks him back over to the same couch again, and plants him face down.

David- I've called, I don't know how many times. I stood out there and knocked for ten minutes. I thought you were hurt, and what!? I find you pulling it over old Steamboat matches? God damn, you do need help. You're a sad, sad man.

Alex- No! You have no clue what this is to me anymore!

David slaps his brother across the back of his head. He lets go of his wrist, and moves back.

David- Alex, this is getting annoying. Ty called me, he couldn't get in touch of you. He's sick of this crap to. He's putting you in a mayhem match this week.

Alex looks relieved, he wipes down his bald head. Letting out a deep breath.

Alex- Thank god, he's finally giving me Ricky.

David- Who said that?! How have you won a match since Kingdom come!? You're so obsessed with Ricky, it's sad. You won't get him, he's put you in a match with Brad Bomb.

Alex- Why!? Why does he get a match with me?!

David- Really, the guy who knocked you out and Lethal lottery? You don't remember that do you? We trained for how long? Months dude, and Ty comes up and asks you to join. Then you forget about everything else. I was alright, until this recent stuff. I was ok with you following someone, at least I didn't have to keep an eye on you twenty-four seven. You had Ty, and everyone else to. But now you are pushing them away to, for what?! A land locked pirate?

Alex- I don't care about anything anymore David. Ricky deserves what he is going to get.

David- What ever happened to wrestling? When did that leave your mind? You don't wrestle anymore dude, you just go out and hurt people. They have family, they have friends. Just because you don't care about anything anymore, the only thing on your brain is taking out Ricky. What do you need? You have the longest reign ever in the division he started. What more do you have to prove? Take this match with Bomb and move on, you could do so many things in this company.

Alex- I might of held the title for that long, but no one respects me for it. Ricky leaves, and comes back, then leaves, and comes back again. Each time he comes back I get put on the back burner, oh it's just Bowen. Ricky is twice the hardcore wrestler, lets go cheer for him. Ricky wants to talk about knowing what hardcore really means? It's about respecting the fans, and putting on a good show huh? Well maybe he didn't see the beginning of my title run. I was busting my ass off in that ring ever night, killing myself. Because it's what the fans wanted to see. Slowly, they turned on me, because I was the log jam. The fans would cheer for anyone coming up to face me, they wanted me gone. So did the brass, so I became what you need to be in this company to survive. A monster, that's what happened to wrestling, David. The fans left me on the back burner for everyone else.

David's eyes are wide, he looks down on his brother who is now sitting on the floor in front of the couch. David just drops, he sits down next to his brother.

David- I never thought of it that way Alex.

Alex- Exactly, because you only saw me hurting people. I was fighting for my job, no one gave a damn about me. Each successful title defense it got worse. At the end I could have hit a pile driver off a twenty foot ladder and got a cricket reaction. People were just begging for me to lose. If that would have been Ricky, they would have just loved him. He's got the gimmick, he's Mr. Every day. Fat and out of shape, can't do anything but take a big bump. Not strong enough to out wrestle anyone but a cruiser weight. But the people still love him, because he does just enough to make them think they could do it.

David- And you were doing things that no one could imagine to do. What about going to another division?

Alex- Hell, they would just boo me there. Call me a spot monkey, even if I did pull off a good match. The arm chair jockeys would reign supreme. Oh he's terrible since he left the mayhem division, can't do this or that. But Steamboat Ricky can do it all, he can go from the mayhem division to the main event, because he is believable. The 400 pound slob down the road could do what he does. That's what makes Steamboat popular. That's what made the fans boo me, they could never in their wildest dreams do anything I did. Who takes bumps on barbed wire, or takes chair shots from a seven foot monster?

David- Not to many people do Alex. You need to focus on Brad Bomb though.

Alex- Yes, I do...

David- Get your warm up in, and wait. You know as well as I do that Ricky will be waiting to pick his spot. Take Bomb out, just like he did to you at the lottery. Make him regret that, he's never been in a mayhem match. You could just let him drain himself, take what he has to offer. But take this match, make him regret what he's done to you. Send a message to Ricky, and if he decides to come out. Take him out, don't let that match happen. Just run him into the ground.

Alex- No...

Alex stands up and faces his brother. He leans in and puts his hand on his shoulder. Emotionless in body language, and expression.

Alex- I have to have that match with him. My career hangs on it, I could go on and just take up space if I lose to him. But I have to beat Steamboat Ricky in a match. To shut everyone up, and swing my career into the light. I can go straight to the moon if I beat him David.

David- I see what you're saying. You aren't so crazy after all Alex. Don't let Bomb slip your mind though. Take him to his limit, finish him...

Alex- I plan on it.

Alex stands up, cracking his back in the process. He lets out a groan, and walks back. David starts to get up to,

David- No rules, brother, and restraints are longer valid for you. Be the breaker, not the broken.

Alex- Exactly.... I can sit here and tell you all the things that I want to do to Bomb. But in the end, I don't care. He can say all he wants to, but this is what I do. It will be his first, and last mayhem match. But it will be my tune up match with the pirate. If I can beat a guy like Brad Bomb, he actually is a good talent. I should be able to take care of an overweight pirate. I will show Brad Bomb all that I have mastered. Remorse is something that I'm not to familiar with. He wants to make fun of the Mayhem division. I'll show him what it really is all about.

Alex has a twisted smile on his face, his whole body seems to be shaking with excitement.

Alex- It's time to turn back to old tricks David. What I’ve become is nothing more than a product of what this company was. Chaos changed that, but I'll never change. It doesn’t pay to have a heart...

The camera turns and we can fully see Alex's eyes. A dead expression falls over his face, nothing. Only Alex Bowen knows what he is thinking anymore, things do not bode well for Brad Bomb. Alex Bowen is truly one of the scariest people to face in the Wzcw, but in this state.... Alex Bowen is less of an opponent and more of a sure ride to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back