MD61: Everest vs. King Shabba

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scene opens inside a plush and very swank locker room. All the perks are there including the oversized leather couch where we see none other than Everest sitting. He is relaxing and watching a recording of WZCW’s Apocalypse. It doesn’t take long to realize he is watching the match between Steamboat Ricky and Mr. Baller. He seems to be watching the three count over and over again while laughing each time he rewinds it.

Everest: Ah Baller, the classic roll up. Ricky swept you up like a first mate swabbing the deck. And look at that three count! Text book. Perfect timing, good clean slap on the mat, good rhythm and best of all Baller, it was used to count your arrogant ass out! Pinned by the utmost of basic moves. I really can’t get over this one. I believe that makes you 0-1 when Steamboat is ACTUALLY in the ring with you!

As Everest continues to rewind the recording his phone begins to ring, blaring the sounds of Powerman 5000!

Everest: Yeah, oh nothing much, just killing time before the show tonight with some quality television watching!

Yeah the Ricky vs. Baller match. I’m telling you I just can’t get over how simple Ricky made it look in the end. Hell he made my job easy! Good quality tv though.

So do you have my opponent for Meltdown yet?

Huh, who? King Louie? Isn’t he the monkey from Jungle Book? Wha…..King Shabba? Who the bloody hell is King Shabba? The King of Zimbabwe? Is that place even real?

Anyway, alright so this time on Meltdown the Icon of WZCW, the Pinnacle of Perfection is going to take on a King! I guess a victory over a King has got to carry some weight with it right? Yeah yeah, alright I’ll talk to you later.

With that Everest hangs up the phone and turns to the camera

Everest: Well it seems that I’ve got a match at Meltdown. It’s Everest vs. King Shabba! The King takes on the Mountain.

Shabba don’t think I don’t know of you, don’t take the jokes as a sign of me underestimating you and you better damn sure not take me lightly at all because at the end of the evening you may still be King of Candyland but you will have found out you aren’t the King of the Mountain.

I don’t know how you got put in my way Shabba but if you thought that run in you had with a bear years back scarred you, just wait and see what happens when you get swept up in A ROCK SLIDE!

I’ve heard your rants on America, and pal, I will be happy to beat your African ass up one side of the mountain and down the other and put you down with an American sized Ass whooping.

Your style of fighting is intriguing and unique Shabba I’ll give you that and I really like the gold robe thingy you wear, very regal like, but again don’t think I haven’t done my homework and at Meltdown I’ll be happy to provide you with a blueprint on just how to take the aforementioned American sized whooping.

Everest turns back to the television screen as he hits play one more time right at the point where Everest is seen counting the one two three on Baller

Everest: Right there Shabba, that is a preview of what is too come at Meltdown. One…..Two…..Three! Three seconds is all it’s going to take for everyone to realize you aren’t King of Anything!
Hell the only reason you’re still here is because…………

THIS IS MY WORLD…………AND I’M JUST LETTING YOU LIVE IN IT!

Good night Shabba, I’ll see you at Meltdown!

With that Everest slides back down onto the couch with his remote in hand, he grabs a drink of bottle water and begins to rewind the tape again as the screen fades out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back