• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD61: Barbosa & Wasabi Toyota vs. The Forgotten Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Truman Harrys is standing in the middle of the ring at a WZCW house show.*

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from…

*However, before Harrys can finish, he is interrupted by a blasting trumpet.*

*As the trumpet dies down, it is replaced by perhaps the least expected of entrance music…*

*While the crowd does not exactly pop with joy, they do all rise to their feet in anticipation of the return of one of WZCW's more controversial stars…

And there he is! Bedecked in a royal robe, his head garlanded with a Burger King crown, wearing a huge smile and trailing a Freudian picture with him, Hunter Kravinoff saunters down the aisle. However, it quickly becomes apparent that there is something amiss. First off, Kravinoff appears to have lost some weight and more surprisingly height. Secondly, he appears to have a picture of Lucian Freud rather than the psychoanalyst and thirdly his face appears to be contorted into a permanent, rubbery smile.

As he ascends the rings steps, the arriving monarch gestures to Harrys to open up the rings ropes for him. Clearly perplexed, Harrys does so and then allows the regal newcomer to take the microphone from him.*

Kravinoff: It is okay, Mr Harrys. The next match has been indefinitely postponed to give the people time to bask in the glory and do homage to their new lord. Now, please kindly leave the ring so that we can address our loyal and trusted subjects.

*Harrys still has a perplexed look on his face, unsure of what to do and looking around him to gety some direction. However, before he can get any, "Kravinoff" marches towards him and gets right in the announcer's face.*

Kravinoff: Who are you to defy your king! Get the hell out of the ring and out of our royal presence!

*There is a brief staredown between the anxious Harrys and the unmoving, unblinking mask of "Kravinoff," which despite the permanent smile on its visage manages to emanate unstable anger. Slowly, Harrys backs off and leaves the ring. "Kravinoff" then turns to the audience, bows and gives numerous royal waves. However, as he circles the ring, it becomes clear that the crowd are not taken in by his majesty.*

Kravinoff: Why do you not kneel before us, your royal ruler?

*The crowd begins to voice its displeasure.*

Kravinoff: You ingrates! We will have you all you blocks knocked off if this treasonous insolency does not stop!

*The booing continues to rise. "Kravinoff" gives a sigh and whispers into the mic.*

Kravinoff: Forgive them, for they know not what they do…

It is not your fault, good people of WZCW. Why would you kneel before such a cretin as Hunter Kravinoff?

"Kravinoff" puts his head in his hands and in one horrifying moment seems to pull his entire face off, knocking off his crown in the process, to reveal… Barbosa.

The Smoker: … for as you can see, we are not that villainous cretin. We are Barbosa and at last, you all have a monarch worthy of the name!

Manic: Although that Ricky guy was avast improvement!

*Barbosa gives himself a look of disgust.*

The Smoker: Oh for gods' sake…

Depressive: Before we get anymore distracted we would just like to say that…

Manic: WE TOLD YOU SO! We are Kravinoff For A Day!

*The audience are then subjected to the ridiculous scene, more ridiculous than him arguing with himself, of Barbosa, still dressed in the regal robe, dancing around the ring. However, he abruptly stops.*

The Smoker: What the hell was that?

Manic: That was our "We told you so" dance.

*Barbosa puts his head in his hands again for a few seconds before continuing to address his adoring public.*

Depressive: We were successful at Apocalypse in becoming Kravinoff For A Day but in doing so we have come to have a revelation…

*Barbosa lets a look of sadness wash over his face.*

Depressive: We cannot truly be Kravinoff For A Day…

*Even with the absurdity of the situation, anticipation builds in the crowd as they might be about to witness an historic moment as Barbosa seems set to address the controversy regarding the end of the Apocalypse showdown.*

Depressive: We cannot be Kravinoff For A Day because…

*Suddenly, the look of sadness vanishes, to be replaced with a devilish smile.*

Depressive: …we have not allowed ourselves to be fooled by Big Dave's machinations.

We did not abandon WZCW at the eve of our glorious, climactic victory.

And we certainly did not need to turn to some ludicrous court case to try and get revenge for the shame of our inability to outwit a halfwit.

Therefore, we cannot be Kravinoff For A Day because that would be a step down. We are better than Kravinoff...

The Smoker: We are King For A Day!

*Barbosa raised his arms in triumph, to the crowd's dissatisfaction. While his arms are raised, Barbosa looks at the Kravinoff mask that he is still holding and gets a far away look in his eye, as if he is reminiscing.*

Depressive: What would he think seeing us here now in front of you all as King For A Day?

The Smoker: WHO CARES WHAT HE THINKS!?!

Manic: Yeah, Hunter is a scaredy cat!

*Barbosa throws the Kravinoff mask to the mat and points at it.*

Depressive: This is the last you will see of Mr Andrew Morgan. His music, his mannerisms…

Manic: and his stupid face…

Depressive: …are consigned to the dustbin of WZCW history, a mere footnote in our story of greatness…

*Barbosa then stamps on the mask, which being rubber, does not do it any real damage but Barbosa fails to notice this.*

Depressive: …a stepping stone in our rise to the top, a smear on the sole of our boot.

The Smoker: Speaking of smears on the bottom of our shoe, that brings us neatly on to Big Dave.

*The crowd pops at the mention of his name.*

Depressive: David, Apocalypse was just that for you… while we have known it for some considerable period, it brought the revelation that you are not good enough to best us; lifted the veil obscuring the vision of all who doubted us and believed in you.

It was truly the end of your time as King…

The Smoker: Dave, you can go play with shit for all we care.

*A wave of shock spreads over the crowd.*

Manic: We cannot say that…

The Smoker: Say what? What is wrong with saying Big Dave can go play about with S.H.I.T.? You know, that Simulated Hemorrhoid Idiotic Technology? The guy who thinks he is a robot?

Dave can go play about with him and all the other has-beens and wannabes that we have left in our wake in Mayhem qualifiers and dark match battle royales.

*The crowd boos at the suggestion that Big Dave is finished with this "king."*

The Smoker: Oh, you do not like that? Well before we move on to our Meltdown opponents, we should tell you of something else you may not like…

*Barbosa stares straight into the camera that is present.*

The Smoker: Ty Burna! This is the voice of the King! We know that you can us! We have not forgotten Lethal Lottery and how you have avoided us since. But now there is nothing to stop us.

We were going to cash in and take your title at the conclusion of Apocalypse but we decided to make you wait.

Depressive: We want you to think about it, pray on it, consult your board game on it... all the while knowing that your time is up. You just will not know when.

Manic: The shiny gold belt is going to be ours!

*The crowd do not know how to respond to the promise of a new champion.*

Depressive: And now, on to the Forgotten Powers…

The Smoker: What exactly is there for us to worry about?

A team made up of a wimp wearing a gauntlet that thinks the whole world is his own personal video game and someone so stupid that he has trouble remembering his own name; a thrown-together team that only has a tag title reign to their credit by default as that division is dead on its feet; a team beaten by the tandem pairing of a man who thinks it is 1911 and someone who only thinks he is as unstable as us.

We have made mince meat out of better teams than these usurpers. We will not take the time to list them all again but rest assured your king will have no problem striking the good Doctor Alhazred off from the WZCW register and…

Manic: Is he really a doctor? Could he help us?

The Smoker: Doctor…? No! He is an engineer

As for James King, we will beat him so badly that he will drop his usurped surname!

There can be only one King in WZCW!

We come in to a backstage area at Apocalypse. The hall is mostly empty with the only noticeable person being a techie. A figure turns the corner in, and we see Richard King in a formal shirt and tie. He looks both ways down the hall, then turns to walk in the direction of the techie. He taps him on the shoulder and seems to ask him something. The techie cranes his head to look both directions, and then points to the left, with Richard nodding his thanks. He heads the way the techie pointed, and we see two figures with their backs to him. Richard tries to walk through, and they turn to reveal them to be the new tag team champions, Stan-Time. They walk past Richard without giving him a glance. Richard turns to look at them, and then continues down the hall. He stops in front of a locker room with a red triforce crudely painted on it. Richard goes to knock, when a loud crash is heard from inside. Richard quickly enters to see James King in a rage. Richard turns his head to see an opened chair on its side next to the wall. James turns to see who entered, his long hair a tangled mess and his eyes full of anger. On the realization of who entered, he takes a deep breath and walks over.

Richard: James, I know you just lost…

James just pushes him out of the way and walks away from the locker room. Richard tries to keep up with him as he makes his way out of the backstage area. As James walks out the door to leave, his eyes still raging, the elder King takes the opportunity to run in front of him and stop him.

Richard: James, calm down! Yes, you lost. That’s no reason to flip like this.

James stops walking and turns his head to look at his father, visibly shaking.

James: It is when you should still be the rightful champion! When Showtime hit me with the title, he just showed what we have claimed since the beginning. No one can stop us. We were clearly going to win until they had to resort to cheating to just get us down. We won those titles, they stole them from us. They will return.

James starts walking again while Richard just stands there. When James is at his car, Richard quickly runs up to stop him.

Richard: Be that as it may, there is still no reason to be like this. Just accept it and go beat them.

James seems to ignore him as he gets in the passenger’s seat. Richard climbs into the driver’s seat and starts the car up while we fade.

We come back in to the basement of the King house. There are weights of different size place across the floor, and we see a bar leaning against the wall. Sitting on the bench with a white muscle shirt on and a pair of headphones on is James King. His head is looking down, his hair still a mess, but straight down his back. He is unmoving, but every couple of seconds, he moves his fingers just a little. He remains in this position for a few minutes. He looks up to view all the weights scattered around, then goes to pick one up. He lifts for a minute when footsteps can be heard. We see Richard King come down the stairs, with a phone in his hand. He looks at James, who is oblivious to his presence. Richard pulls the headphones out as James looks up quickly.

James: What?

Richard holds the phone out and shakes it. James shakes his head in very confused manner.

James: What is it?

Richard: The Company called. Your next match has been announced.

James jumps up and makes his way upstairs. Richard follows as the door is heard open. The former Tag champion turns to view his father, who is just coming up the stairs.

James: Well, who we facing?

Richard: An old battler in Toyota…

James turns to stare at his father, who has stopped talking at his son’s motion.

James: Again? I thought he ran from this division when we destroyed them for the titles. No matter, I’m sure that he will fall again.

Richard sighs at James’ impulse to belittle Wasabi.

Richard: Remember, he’s a two time tag champion and took you to your limit every time you fought. But his partner’s the real wild card.

James sits down on the couch as Richard follows him into the living room and sits in the chair across from the window. He stares out as James takes a drink from a water bottle.

James: Well, who’s his partner? Don’t tell me it’s Hammond again.

Richard: No, not Hammond. Wasabi will be teaming with Barbosa.

James looks at his father, and then leans back on the couch as Richard walks to the office to get the laptop. When he comes back, James is nowhere to be found. Richard looks in the kitchen, as music can faintly be heard. Richard opens the door to the basement and the music is now heard clearly. Richard closes his eyes and takes a breath, then makes his way back down. We see James sitting on the bench, lifting more. Richard walks over to turn the music off as James puts his weight down.

James: What now?

Richard: James, you can’t take this match lightly. Anything can happen. You could be out of the tag title picture after this match.

James chuckles a little as Richard stands in front of him glaring.

James: Father, we’re the only other team in the division. There’s no way we’re going out of the title picture. We’re facing an old punching bag, a term I use quite literally, and a maniac who can’t control his person. We will be victorious, and then we will get our rightful rematch and reclaim our tag titles.

Richard sighs as James lifts more to fade out.

*Everyone in the crowd rises to their feet as Wasabi Toyota, decked out in a brand new gold Snuggie, makes his way down the entrance ramp. He is smiling and acknowledging the crowd, yet it is obvious he is a bit peeved as he walks purposefully towards the ring. Barbosa remains in the ring, but backs away a bit towards the corner, not extremely eager to confront the Matsumato Mauler.

Toyota grabs a microphone from a nearby stagehand and enters the ring, pausing for a few moments to soak in the cheers of the fans. A “JUSTICE!” sign in the third row seems to give him particular enjoyment. Finally, the crowd quiets to a low murmur and the former Yakuza member begins to speak.*

Toyota: Well, well. It seems like Mr. Barbosa here may be suffering from some memory loss, doesn’t it ladies and gentlemen. A side effect of his “condition”, no doubt. He may be ready to ascend to the throne, but there’s a big ole heaping of VENGEANCE standing in the way!

*The crowd pops at Toyota’s catchphrase. Barbosa does nothing but glare angrily at the one thing standing in his way of the World Title. *

Toyota: Do you remember what happened at Apocalypse, Barby?

*Toyota walks over to Barbosa, who doesn’t flinch, refusing to acknowledge the big man. Toyota stares back for a few moments before turning towards the crowd.*

Toyota: What about you guys, do you remember what the triple threat match from Apocalypse?

*The crowd go into a frenzy, applauding the quality and the match and showing their support towards the quarter ton, peaceful giant.*

Toyota: Well it seems our good friend pouting in the corner over there needs something to help jog his memory. Cleatis, can we roll the tape?

*The lights dim and the Titustron illuminates, displaying the finals moments of Sunday’s triple threat match.*

Big Dave is up now and turns Toyota around. He attempts the Checking Out, but he can’t get the big man up again. Toyota elbows him away before hitting a side Belly to Belly. Toyota drags Dave to the corner and gets up onto the second rope. As he bounces on the second rope, Barbosa starts crawling towards Dave. Toyota jumps off the second rope and successfully hits the Banzai drop. As he sits on Dave’s chest for the pin, he doesn’t notice that Barbosa has hooked Dave’s leg, 1... 2... 3!

Toyota: You see, I was able to decimate Big Dave and claim the KFAD contract for all that is good. At least, that’s what should’ve happened. Instead, a certain crazed deviant swooped in and attempted to claim victory as his own. I pinned Big Dave. I won the match. I delivered VENGEANCE!

The Smoker: No, no, no, no! A big, goofy fool such as your self has no business anywhere near the World Title picture, or any picture for that matter. Go back to your costumes and dancing and whatnot and let the big boys play.

The Manic: Ooooh, I want to dress up and go dancing! Are your dance sessions like the Black Swan? Will Mila be there?! OMG I can’t believe I’m going to meet Mila Kunis!

The Smoker: Quiet, you!

*Toyota looks on dumbfounded realizing how difficult it is going to be to combat such a volatile foe.*

The Depressive: Here’s the bottom line, pudgy. The contract it ours so back off. We are the only one with a chance of dethrone the Dark Lord Burna and goofs like you will do nothing but distract us from our task. So piss off , that dope Andrew Morgan would’ve rather the fate of WZCW be in our hands than yours anyway

Toyota: His name is Hunter and he is a saint!

*Barbosa backs away a bit as Toyota explodes, his face a mixture of rage and tears.*

The Depressive: What are you, a moron? How could you defend a lowly piece of scum like Morgan? He’s a man who treated you so poorly, a man who abandoned you and never even bothered to apologize?

Toyota: I’ve done a lot of thinking about it. I’ve had hundreds of nude meditating sessions in the back yard and I have the sunburn to prove it. And during that time I’ve been to many deep, dark, grimy places in the recesses of my mind. I’ve learned a lot of things. Who I am. Who I am going to be. Which path is the righteous one. The perfect recipe for cinnamon strudel. But most importantly, I learned I need to forgive.

I’m convinced Hunter, like most people, has a warm, gooey center and is good at heart. I’m not sure what all happened to him since his return, especially all the nonsense recently. I have my team of top men performing a full investigation. But I still have faith and hope in the goodness inside of Hunter’s heart. That’s why I get all worked up at the way you talk about him.

You see, you are the exception to the rule Mr. Barbosa. There is no goodness remaining in you. All you care about is getting on top, stepping over everyone who may get in your way with a complete disregard for human life. Well, good luck stepping over me and the 10 pound tub of ice cream I ate this morning! I am fighting for the KFAD contract in the name of Hunter, in the name of piece and love, and in the name of chocolate chip cookie dough.

*The crowd cheers loudly at Toyota’s emotional statements and the mention of ice cream. Barbosa simply looks disgusted, especially when Toyota picks up the Kravinoff mask and begins parading around the ring, proudly showing support for his former best friend. Barbosa eventually has enough, leaving the ring and making his way back up the ramp, but not before Toyota has one last thing to say.*

Toyota: We may be teaming together this week Barby, but as much as I despise the Forgotten Powers and yearn to beat the evil juices out of those bad, bad men, don’t expect too much cooperation from me. Justice does not obey the arbitrary bounds set by this company. I will destroy the EVIL wherever it maybe, even if it’s in my own corner.

*The crowd pop on last time as Toyota continues to grin through the mask of the Ugandan Wildman, joyfully and vengefully as ever.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back