Mark Henry's Entrance Music

Is it just me or does Mark Henry need a new entrance song. This guy is now the face of Smackdown with the World Heavyweight Championship and has recently been the most entertaining thing on Smackdown (never thought I would say that), but he still has this lame entrance song that really doesn't get the crowd pumped, excited, scared or anything. It is a mid carders entrance song and I think he needs something new, even if it is a remix of his current song. What do you all think? Does Henry need new entrance music?
His theme song fits him perfect somebody's gonna get they was kicked and thats what mark Henry does kick ass and its not a jobber theme cuz jobbers don't kick ass Lol

Marks entrance music is old a shit. Fuck I remember when he was tagging with Mac and Teddy was their maniger. This song goes back that far, and still today it is Mark. Why change someones music when people know who it is for. It's not a general mashup of old shit that they use for a new charicter. It's Mark, when you hear the music hit you know it's Mark and someones gonna get their ass kicked.

I think that it's a good theme for him, but it needs a little tweek. As people said a remix would be good. He's used that theme for 5 years now.

I wouldn't change a thing about Mark Henry's music. It's heavy, plodding and angry, just like him. The music fit in wwECW, and he's essentially the same character, minus Tony Atlas cutting his promos for him.

So yeah like everyone said his theme is good but its missing something. His isn't the only one. Something about shamus and christians themes missing too. I like the idea above too not bad. Something about the hall of pain but this is of course if they really are shootin him up to top level for the long run

Now I just realized that I liked his music. Not the lyrics, but the background. Dong.. dong dong dong

That is a sign that a monster will come and destroy you. I just realized it last smackdown when Orton is lying in the ring then Mark Henry's music hits.

When he was a babyface in 2009, his theme got pretty big pops. So I think at one point it did get the crowd excited

plus either way, its perfect for his character

His entrance theme is the quietest thing i've ever heard in a WWE show ever, hell even Vladimir Kozlov's silent treatment entrances were more exciting than Henry's are now, it needs som bass, or a new, more intense song, or even a Metal song, just something, something so that when it hits, you know who's coming, instead of hearing the fake piano and going "What the..." and then you see him, it needs to be an instantaneous reaction, like The Rock, Stone Cold, Edge, etc.

Nah, it works perfectly. Hell, it's one of the main reasons I'm so into his character at the moment. It has lines such as "ever can you imagine the pain that I bring" and of course "somebody's gonna get their ass kicked". It's also slow and powerful, just like the man himself. How can it not suit him?

I think not a new theme or a remix but a travis barker esque tweak. I didnt kno stone cold had a rap version of his theme but id cringe at that however if he had a heel resurgance like henry i would only want to hear " glass shatters" by Disturbed as his theme. Likewise henry needs bass and metal incorperated into his theme. I like run dmc's version of the dx theme. Henry needs that type of rock rap hybrid

Even if it's his same song, but with some bass and some noise, with a little intro thing like him going "Hall of Pain!!" or something like that, and then into a remixed version of his current song with some bass. The world champion needs some sort of reaction to when his song first starts, Orton has his "I hear voices..." John Cena's song has the intro thing, Undertaker's bell, Triple H's riff, DX (are you ready), Stone Cold's glass, etc. I went over this already, anyone who is being pushed (especially as fast as Henry) needs to be able to get a reaction as soon as possible, which having a more impactful theme implies.

Superhero, its not a question of whether it suits him, because it does, but being the current face of Smackdown, it needs to be an instant "wow factor" like a panic button needs to go off, and his current theme just doesn't do it.

Other examples include Miz's AWESOME and Big Shows WEEEELLLLL...

Henry needs that intro part like Edge has. Everyone knows the "You think you know me" right before his music "Metalingus" hits.

Henry's should start off something like.....

"Its Sexual, oooooooohhhhhhhh. Sexual Baby..." then lead into "Somebody gon' get they ass kick / Somebody gon' get they wig split / Somebody gon' get they ass kick / Somebody gon' get they wig split / Beat 'em up, beat 'em"

Everyone would pop when they heard Sexual Chocolate start....

Are you kidding me?? The start of his Sexual Chocolate music when he is a heel, the World Heavyweight Champion, destroying everyone in his path?? No, just no.

His music is fine, it fits him perfectly now and when it starts you know he is going to induct someone into the Hall Of Pain.

Just no :disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back