Madisons some bullshit

Freedom 35

Kyle Orton Legend Killer
so basically only Justin understands my pain but Madison never schedules wrestling shows and I mean NEVER. theres been one show in years here and it was a road to wrestlemania show last february. other than that weve been dealt a handful of shit

I have to travel if I want to watch wrestling and now with the recent schedulings of some Wisconsin shows I had some hope.....what a letdown they schedule a show in Milwaukee clearly and then they could easily come to Madison no they want to go to Green Bay and OshKosh fucking Oshkosh if only anyone knew about OshKosh Wisconsin theyd be mad too

however that being said Im gonna suck it up and make the trip to Oshkosh for Smackdown and ECW and it should be fun

I just posted this to rant and now I feel much better

lol.

I get three shows a year, a live event here, another brand live event in the Falls and a RAW or SD/ECW taping in Lubbock.

I only go to the live events now because they actually show wrestling.

How do you think I feel? I live in the smallest province in canada! The wwe has only been to this province twice in 20 years! Then again, they were also withen driving distance years ago for Monday Night Raw, the night Stone Colds beer ban was lifted, therefor springing a Beer bath...

But enough with the positives, you think thats bad. WWE won't even come to canada anymore! Top that in badness!

Wisconsins a pretty good wrestling state just Madisons the exception

but Derf I feel your pain I cant imagine being completely denied

however I find ways to get around it like I went to a show in Elmira New York a couple years ago when I was in that area stuff like that

so basically only Justin understands my pain but Madison never schedules wrestling shows and I mean NEVER. theres been one show in years here and it was a road to wrestlemania show last february. other than that weve been dealt a handful of shit

I have to travel if I want to watch wrestling and now with the recent schedulings of some Wisconsin shows I had some hope.....what a letdown they schedule a show in Milwaukee clearly and then they could easily come to Madison no they want to go to Green Bay and OshKosh fucking Oshkosh if only anyone knew about OshKosh Wisconsin theyd be mad too

however that being said Im gonna suck it up and make the trip to Oshkosh for Smackdown and ECW and it should be fun

I just posted this to rant and now I feel much better

:lmao: Oshkosh!?!?!?, fucking Oshkosh gets house shows and Madison doesn't, ROFLMAO!!!!!!, that's fucking bad, especially when you take into consideration that Madison is bigger and thus would sell more tickets than fucking Oshkosh, LOL, holy crap that's just funny, Madison also has two, yes two fucking arena's they could host shows at, you got the Kohl center, where the Badgers play, and then they got the Coliseum too, how the fuck doesn't Madison get a house show at least once a year?!?!?, I remember when I lived there WCW came through Madison every now and then, but I never went

But hey at least Wisconsin gets shows, South Dakota, if we're lucky will get house show about once every two to three years, the last time I went to a show, the ME was Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H, and both were champs at the time, the last time a show even came close to here was a Raw tapeing last year on the road to WM in Sioux City, IA, I beleive it was the show where Taker chose Batista as his WM oppenant

But danm Freedom, Fucking Oshkosh?!?!?:lmao:

:lmao: Oshkosh!?!?!?, fucking Oshkosh gets house shows and Madison doesn't, ROFLMAO!!!!!!, that's fucking bad, especially when you take into consideration that Madison is bigger and thus would sell more tickets than fucking Oshkosh, LOL, holy crap that's just funny, Madison also has two, yes two fucking arena's they could host shows at, you got the Kohl center, where the Badgers play, and then they got the Coliseum too, how the fuck doesn't Madison get a house show at least once a year?!?!?, I remember when I lived there WCW came through Madison every now and then, but I never went

But hey at least Wisconsin gets shows, South Dakota, if we're lucky will get house show about once every two to three years, the last time I went to a show, the ME was Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H, and both were champs at the time, the last time a show even came close to here was a Raw tapeing last year on the road to WM in Sioux City, IA, I beleive it was the show where Taker chose Batista as his WM oppenant

But danm Freedom, Fucking Oshkosh?!?!?:lmao:

i know and what makes it even worse was that the show they had here in february basically the coliseum was sold out and they cant even come back after we packed that show.

but WWE has a tendency to come to obscure cities in Wisconsin theyll come to Oshkosh,LaCrosse, and Racine but they really feel the need to avoid Madison and I just dont get it

man I hate to travel but I geuss the glorified High school Gym of UW Oshkosh is better than the fucked up ass Bradley Center which Ive resorted to before

I live in New York and am going to the Rumble!! I have 2 extra tickets, lol.

I only go to the live events now because they actually show wrestling.

I completely agree. Television tapings & live Raw shows are no longer interesting at all. Pyro, thats it. If I wanted to see a shit load of pyro, I'd drive to missouri & go to one of the million firework stores that stay open year round.

House Shows are awesome, because most of the time, they preview p.p.v. match-ups.

Coco is a MSG crowd? Oh God we may need to get him security.

LOL. Kidding Coco.

I wouldn't actually put the kidding part at the end. I seriously fear for Leore's life in M.S.G.. :lmao:

I can see the Rumble now. Hardy & Leore both fall from something high.. the only difference, Leore's leap wasn't meant to happen, but somehow looks better than Hardy's anyways. :p

Well at least he's not going to be in the ECW bingo hall. Then I wouldn't hesitate to say he's probably going to die.

I think England & any country not known as "America" gets crapped on with Wrestling events.

Personally, if I ever want to see a W.W.E. event, the closest arena nearby, is still two hours away. And thats Moline, IL. Now as it regards p.p.v's.. I think St. Louis, MO. is the closest.. & I'm not even sure how far away that is. I went to see No Mercy in 2001 there.. but didn't time it.

Pennsylvania gets a lot of events... PGH usually gets a few, Wiles-Barre Scranton gets a show right after PGH does. We get a ppv on an occasion. I believe Philly gets a couple. Hershey PA gets a couple. those places are not that far from PGH... I got it made :thumbsup:

Agreed.

The MSG crowd is easily the best out of all of them. Chicago is a close second.

Both are extra smarky which makes the atmosphere more electric.

I can't say that about Texas. The Dallas crowd sucks and the others are meh. We do let John Cena have it though so that's a plus.

Madison marks for John Cena because its all little Mexican kids and me at the shows and Im highly outnumbered

thats the way to go right there

I plan on getting in Batistas head at the show Im going to in March

make him that much worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back