Lovely

MMsponge.jpg

Doug, you are letting the side down, buddy.

I've got your back though.

It's about damn time I got a hate thread. Wish a more worthy foe had started it though.

Threats of red rep have begun in the WZ Tournament. Nothing like strong arming people who consider such things important into making the "correct" decision.

As if people needed another reason to consider this thing a joke.

You know what I consider a joke? You, and your inability to read shit. Let's go to my thread, shall we?

This isn't even close. If you vote Miz over Windham here, you'd better give me a DAMN good reason, because Admin red rep is a bitch.

It's right there, clear as crystal. Do I need to spell it out? Nowhere do I say I will automatically red rep the people who vote for Punk over Windham. I am challenging the posters to vote against Windham to come up with reasons to justify their choice. Like Shocky did. He's wrong, but I still respect his opinion because at least he had to balls to register it IN THE THREAD and didn't have to run to the bar room to cry in his O'Douls.

Bitch, I am not even gotta red rep you for this. But I am going to e-slap you in the face with my nutsack. And I just got back from the gym, so it's sweaty.

It's about damn time I got a hate thread. Wish a more worthy foe had started it though.

You know what I consider a joke? You, and your inability to read shit. Let's go to my thread, shall we?

It's right there, clear as crystal. Do I need to spell it out? Nowhere do I say I will automatically red rep the people who vote for Punk over Windham. I am challenging the posters to vote against Windham to come up with reasons to justify their choice. Like Shocky did. He's wrong, but I still respect his opinion because at least he had to balls to register it IN THE THREAD and didn't have to run to the bar room to cry in his O'Douls.

Bitch, I am not even gotta red rep you for this. But I am going to e-slap you in the face with my nutsack. And I just got back from the gym, so it's sweaty.

Now you wait just a fucking minute...ahh fuck it. Even I don't believe the Bullshit I wrote about the Miz.

It's Miz. We both know there's no such thing as a good reason. Read between the lines, man!

AHHHHH Why? Why does everyone take this soooo seriously.

This shit is fun. In fact, Dave and I are pumped for Triple H vs. Lesnar, just so we can shoot the shit with each other. If Lesnar gets his ass whooped, who cares, it's about debating and having just a little fun.

When Shawn Michaels or Steve Austin win this thing, they're not coming on here and thanking everyone that voted for them.

AHHHHH Why? Why does everyone take this soooo seriously.

This shit is fun. In fact, Dave and I are pumped for Triple H vs. Lesnar, just so we can shoot the shit with each other. If Lesnar gets his ass whooped, who cares, it's about debating and having just a little fun.

When Shawn Michaels or Steve Austin win this thing, they're not coming on here and thanking everyone that voted for them.

Triple H and Lesnar might clear 200 posts by myself and Shocky alone.

Should be a fun time for all and when I get Triple H over, Shocky won't be mad...

:p

Triple H and Lesnar might clear 200 posts by myself and Shocky alone.

Should be a fun time for all and when I get Triple H over, Shocky won't be mad...

:p

You've got me til sometime Saturday, because I'll be out of town until wednesday night.

pfft, Triple H, the guy that has had a concussion for two months because Sheamus gave him a Celtic Cross :disappointed:

You've got me til sometime Saturday, because I'll be out of town until wednesday night.

pfft, Triple H, the guy that has had a concussion for two months because Sheamus gave him a Celtic Cross :disappointed:

*Rolls sleeves up*

Remember when Lesnar tried to do that shooting star press on Angle and his stupitiy almost broke his neck? Yeah, that.

That's not even the match I'm looking forward to. I'm still pumped for Styles vs. Undertaker in round 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back