Lmao, look at the PM I just got

I feel the need to post in that thread. I'm a huge Undertaker fan but I wouldn't consider him one of the best "Big Men". 'Taker is my favorite "Big Man" but not the best. I would never consider him one of the best, that honor goes to Vader.

exactry.

Seriously though, I believe that the reason that some people are saying he is, like myself, is because they were not around to see any of the other big guys in action. I mean, since I started watching, all we hav had is Kane, Big Show and Taker. Taker undoubtedly the best of them. I know, I have very little old school knowledge, this is why I said he was.

NetFlix, wrestling Dvd's. Easy as that.

By the way, I find Bigelo better than Vader, but I have no proof so, I've never really brought it up. I've really been meaning to ask IC25 why Vaders better than him.

I believe the Stan Hansen eye-pop match shows why he's better than Bam Bam, Milky-Alf.

I've not seen much Japan work at all. Outside of what Tdigle has posted, I'm not really, oriented on the wrestling styles. Too fast paced, and not enough realistic sense to it. The slower, the better for me. So, Japan, ECW, Indy promotions, really just turn me off. I can defy the illogical nature the WWE storylines give me, but at least I watch their matches and think "Damn, this guys in pain"

You guys should really see some of the pure gold this RKOLEGACY guy is posting. Here's another comedic gem:

Boy X and Razorback are such MARKS PRO-Wrestling and Wrestling is the same thing!
Mr X When WWE Circus removes and scraps all the TITLES they have for competing and fighting like every wrestler does than it ll be a circus ! So shall we? Let's say WWE scrap and remove all Titles(IC Title,Tag Team Titles,US Title,WWE Title and World Heavyweight Title) Afterall all wrestlers compete and grapple for the gold no? Seriously you guys need to get your head out of your buttocks and think clearly when you write
look up at the dictionary what WRESTLING means it is wrestling: 1the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat
2.A sport in which two competitors attempt to throw or immobilize each other by
Wrestling and Pro-Wrestling wow is the same shit lol anyways
Next thing you ll tell me Wrestling is not a sport what is Kurt Angle then a circus freak competitor champion he won the medal in The Olympics butobviously I won't even respond back to you airheads you don't seem to realize my arguement!

Hilarious. Simply hilarious. Anyone care to destroy him, my fingers are tired from owning so many moronic noobs today. They just keep getting worse and worse.

EDIT: Nevermind, Sly did it for me.

You guys have never seen that before?!

You guys need some SERIOUS wrestling education!

Vader = The Biggest Badass in the History of Pro Wrestling (Funk is close though).

That match went to a no contest. Man's eye pops out, wrestles another 10 minute match, still getting stiff shots from Stan Hansen, and goes to a no contest. People sprain a finger and call for an X sign these days.

I replied to one of his posts about dream matches. For the last, dream matches are not matches that have actually happened. I dream about an Undertaker/Sting match because it hasn't happened therefore that is a dream match.

X fear before you need help from your bf's to damage me huh? can't you do it yourself destroy me? lol sounds like a threat to me :)

X fear before you need help from your bf's to damage me huh? can't you do it yourself destroy me? lol sounds like a threat to me :)

Need help to damage you? Not really kid, I could ban you right now if I felt like it, I don't need anyone's "help" to embarrass you, you do it rather well with every asinine post you create.

Why are you bumping this month old Bar Room thread again?

And what if I did have a boyfriend RKOLEGACY, hmm? What if I just sucked a whole row full of cocks 5 minutes ago, does that somehow make you less of an idiot or something?

...He already has 3 infraction points valid right now. How the fuck is he not banned?

I'll be anxiously awaiting your response RKO. Or whatever thread you decide to weigh down with your nonsense next.

...He already has 3 infraction points valid right now. How the fuck is he not banned?

I'll be anxiously awaiting your response RKO. Or whatever thread you decide to weigh down with your nonsense next.

Exactly, he should be banned shouldn't he.

The guy is probably one of the worst posters on here. Just thought I would throw my opinion into the hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back