Lmao, look at the PM I just got

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
taker_for_life said:
y do u give ppl bad rep just coz u dont agree with what they say. vince is 64 in 25 years he will be 99 thats not old today. oldest pearson ever is 122.

NOOOB:fuckoff::schild13::suckit::one_samuria:

Original post:
taker_for_life said:
Well there are realy 2 questions here. 1) will WWE be around in 25 years and 2) is fo will it be what it is today or TNA or njpw or even like UFC. In 25 years the sport will change alot. i beleive that vince will make a MMA brance to wwe soon. As for the question i beleive there will but it may not be the same as it is today. If MMA takes over then Wrestlemania will still be there but it ma have some if not all MMA in it or MMA may be a diferent branch. But i will start a thread for that. i beleive Yes there will be a WM 50 but when vince leave the WWE i want shane and stef to control it equaly. i like what shane can do but i dont want HHH still wrestling when steph gets control.

This guy cant spell

Yeah that guy is a fucking MORON, every post I see from his disgraces this forum. I'm actually working up a post in response to his idiocy in the Undertaker Best Big Man thread right now.

Where the hell is IC when we need him? Vader is the greatest big man of all time and I haven't even seen his name brought up once yet.

Yeah that guy is a fucking MORON, every post I see from his disgraces this forum. I'm actually working up a post in response to his idiocy in the Undertaker Best Big Man thread right now.

Where the hell is IC when we need him? Vader is the greatest big man of all time and I haven't even seen his name brought up once yet.

I was going to go in there and burst everyone's bubble with the facts that Undertaker fucking sucked for the first 10 years of his career, and that Vader is the best. However, I'm not as good with old school as I'd like, and I'm not IC. I can't bring up Vader and not come prepared.

God Speed Xfear, god speed indeed.

HAHAHAHAA !!!! Oh man what is going on, where are this idiots coming from and how ? OH HOW ? Can they actually be serious about that shit, that PM you got is ridicolous, how can he call you a noob while he himself isn´t be able to write one sentence that actually makes sense.

I said it to D-Man before and I think it fits right now as well, some of those idiots actually think they would accomplish something by "challenging" some of the better posters or even the mods to some kind of "Duel of the minds", even though most of them are unarmed.

It´s beyond ridicolous what some of these people think and then actually publish on a forum.

I didn't really go full-throttle in my response, kind of half-assed it. It's hard to come up with a great post when you're simultaneously trying to really pay attention to a movie (watching Towelhead right now; fucking great thus far).

I haven't seen IC post a wrestling post in quite a while, I need to bring that thread to his attention. Vader > Undertaker in every way.

I didn't really go full-throttle in my response, kind of half-assed it. It's hard to come up with a great post when you're simultaneously trying to really pay attention to a movie (watching Towelhead right now; fucking great thus far).

I haven't seen IC post a wrestling post in quite a while, I need to bring that thread to his attention. Vader > Undertaker in every way.

Isn't he all kinds of honeymooning it up? Or getting the married thing going? Or spending time with his fiance, at least? Either way, he is really shirking his Vader duties.

And don't worry, a half-ass response to this dude will do just fine. He spelled "Stupid" with a "t" in his WWE + MMA thread. If you can decipher, you can nail him to the wall.

Just so you guys know, not all Taker fans are as stupid as him. Some of us can spell.

exactry.

Seriously though, I believe that the reason that some people are saying he is, like myself, is because they were not around to see any of the other big guys in action. I mean, since I started watching, all we hav had is Kane, Big Show and Taker. Taker undoubtedly the best of them. I know, I have very little old school knowledge, this is why I said he was.

I like Taker. He's just not the best big man ever. That's quite a ludicrous statement, considering all of the super-heavyweights to get in the ring.

exactry.

Seriously though, I believe that the reason that some people are saying he is, like myself, is because they were not around to see any of the other big guys in action. I mean, since I started watching, all we hav had is Kane, Big Show and Taker. Taker undoubtedly the best of them. I know, I have very little old school knowledge, this is why I said he was.

This is all you need to see to disprove the "Taker is the Best" theory:

[youtube]AmK8mt4QWBg[/youtube]
[youtube]1jfNP586vxs[/youtube]
[youtube]2pf0LSzSook[/youtube]

The man's eye POPS OUT OF HIS HEAD, he pops it back in like it's no big deal, and continues wrestling. You're welcome.​

Bam Bam Bigelow is was a very athletic big man, but Vader was succesfull everywhere, in the USA in Japan and Europe, in 1989 he was a Heavyweight Champion in Asia, Europe and North America.

And he was just as athletic as Bam Bam, he was a great mix between a Powerhouse and an agile wrestler.

This is all you need to see to disprove the "Taker is the Best" theory:

[youtube]AmK8mt4QWBg[/youtube]
[youtube]1jfNP586vxs[/youtube]
[youtube]2pf0LSzSook[/youtube]

The man's eye POPS OUT OF HIS HEAD, he pops it back in like it's no big deal, and continues wrestling. You're welcome.​

Damn...I just got school. Never seen The Lariat's work till now with this match. Just so you know, shit like this won't even BE seen again. Except if Joe gets his leg dislocated and he just fixes it right then and there, but doubt it though.

FUCKIN A, VADER!

Damn...I just got school. Never seen The Lariat's work till now with this match. Just so you know, shit like this won't even BE seen again. Except if Joe gets his leg dislocated and he just fixes it right then and there, but doubt it though.

FUCKIN A, VADER!

You should see IC's posts on Vader. They're really informative. Really though, you just have to do a little research to see that Taker is not the best big man. A great pro-wrestler, sure. But not the best big man.

You guys have never seen that before?!

You guys need some SERIOUS wrestling education!

Vader = The Biggest Badass in the History of Pro Wrestling (Funk is close though).

I have heard about it endlessly X, but I have never had the displeasure of seeing that video. Wow! His eye is actually basically hanging out.

Technically, it's not hanging out. It's popped out and being held back by his eyelid. I mean, think about how much it hurts to get fuzz in your eye, but having it roll around freely?! OUCH.

Stan Hansen didn't even give a shit lol. Just keep punching him on the eye until it goes back in was his motto.

Hansen was a badass as well. Lariat will tell you all about that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back