Live Discussion: ECW 4/29/08 & Smackdown 5/2/08 **No Spoilers**

After just reading the spoilers, I can concisely say
Damn! Someone lit a fire under WWE's ass and they are getting there game on. Could this be the beginning of a dramatic increase in quality that takes us back to Attitude era-like ratings?

After just reading the spoilers, I can concisely say
Damn! Someone lit a fire under WWE's ass and they are getting there game on. Could this be the beginning of a dramatic increase in quality that takes us back to Attitude era-like ratings?

I doubt it, people don't give a shit about wrestling anymore, I honestly think it's gonna be a long time if ever that we see ratings like that ever again, no matter what WWE does

Agreed No Fate.

This COULD be great. Just depends on if WWE is smart with it, but they have to keep him as the same cocky, arrogant prick he always was.

maybe that utter shit rating last week lit a fire under em.

so things get buck ass crazy on SD! eh?? I dont do spoilers, but I might fuck around and fall asleep (like I fucking did monday)

Well from what I've heard, when the ratings are tanking Vince is open to new ideas (which is great). I just checked out the wrestling herald and from what I understand I think this Adamle/Tazz thing is a work. Bravo to the WWE for stepping up the drama. Since next week is the 100 episode show, I expect this to play into it somehow. Maybe Paul E. coming back? Probably not, but one can dream. Paul E and Styles would be fucking win.

I really don't think we'll ever see attitude ratings again, mainly for two reasons:

1. No competetion, and no tna isn't close yet.

2. No mega star. Cena and HHH try and do a good job, but Rock and Austin and Hogan did a hundred times better and made it look easy.

This could get a quick pick me up, but we've seen stuff like this before, so it wont get much long term. Better than not trying though.

Well this is from WWE.com

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. – Tuesday night, ECW announcers Mike Adamle and Tazz removed their headsets and left the broadcast position before the conclusion of ECW on Sci Fi. The event occurred just prior to the evening’s main event Handicap Match, featuring ECW Champion Kane and Chavo Guerrero with Bam Neely.

Adamle and Tazz reportedly exited the arena and marched straight to the parking lot. Adamle was said to look shocked and expressionless as he left.

WWE Superstars were taken aback by this unprecedented occurrence. Calls and texts to both Adamle and Tazz have gone unanswered.

It has been no secret that our traditional ECW fans have not been satisfied with Adamle’s lackluster commentary. Speculation is this could have led to the play by play and color commentator walking off during a WWE broadcast. Did Adamle and Tazz leave of their own volition or were they asked to leave?

WWE.com will attempt to get exclusive video interviews from WWE Superstars about this situation and post them as soon as possible. Stay logged on to WWE.com to learn more about this shocking development

Could the whole idea of Adamle replacing Styles as an announcer be playing into this new storyline? Meaning that Adamle was never going to be a full time announcer?

I'm really fucking loving this creativity.

If you read the SD! spoilers, it's only getting better :D:D:D:D

I was going to post something, but the lack of spoiler tags here makes that a bit difficult. But [HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILER]The triangle chokehold isn't really banned is it? Because Undertaker's been using that for a while.

EDIT: Wow, that worked perfectly.

I was going to post something, but the lack of spoiler tags here makes that a bit difficult. But [HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILER]The triangle chokehold isn't really banned is it? Because Undertaker's been using that for a while.

EDIT: Wow, that worked perfectly.

You just dont know how to use the Spoiler tag
n00b

:suckit:I Just Read The Spoilers Damn It I Can't There Doing This Let Me Say This Fuck That No Good Fucking **** Of Vickie Gurreo Stips Undertaker Of The World Title Is She A Fucking Bitch Well She Is Because She Thinks The Gogapleta Is Dangoers Fuck Her What The Fuck Are They Going To Do I Know Their Going To Gave The Title Back To Edge And Hold It For A Year I Hope Kane And Undertaker Attack The Bitch Because She Is A Fat Piece Of Shit Sorry For My Mouth But I Pissed Like Hell What The Fuck This Might Make Ratings Improve Still What The Fuck Damn It Edge Just Had The Title Now The Fat Ass Is Going Give It Back To Him We All Hate How Much Someone Gets The Title Every Time Cena Undertaker Is Kind Of One Of The Reasons That We Still Watch Wrestleing The Ecw Thing Was Weird But This Is Shit

SUCK IT VICKIE GUERRO YOU ****E

It's gotta be a storyline. For those who think they got fired on-air, Vince wouldn't do that in the middle of a taped show. At worst, he could dub in commentary from whomever. Besides, they wouldn't have Adamle and Tazz leaving on camera. It's got be curious, though!

I dont think they would get fired on the air, but maybe Mike Adamale was gettin Heckled, and decided to bail, or maybe he jsut had to start his voice over for all the stuff he screwed up before the show ended

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back