• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Linda Mcmahon - Sink or Swim?

What would you like to see happen to Linda?

• Linda Win?

• Linda lose and try again?

• Linda crash and burn?

Results are only viewable after voting.

robertg316

Try Lacing My Boots!
Given the PG v Attitude debate which of the following would you like to see happen regarding Linda Mcmahon;

She wins the race thus ensuring WWE stays PG for years to come?

She loses a closely fought race and decided to go again in a few years thus continuing WWE's exposure in the media resulting in company growth?

She crashes and burns and comes home humiliated and frustrated with politics thus allowing WWE to return to Attitude Era television?

we can only pray that linda crashes and burnes and never ever decides to run for office again! im sick of this stand up for wwe, tv pg, wwe kids magazine shit! ive accepted it because im addicted to wrestling but i just really hope that wwe tends to a more mature audience. im not 9 years old i dont cream my pants whenever john cena goes for an AA or kofi kingston threatens to kick somebodys "butt" lmfao!
PLEASE IM PRAYING TO ALL GODS, UFOS, OR WHfATEVER HIGHER POWER CONTROLS THIS PLANET! LET LINDA LOOSE!

wrestling is great! no doubt about that but the story lines are too watered down for my taste and its very annoying! the nexus could be doing serious damage on tv but the pg rating restricts some great things from happening!

sad thing is, is that even if linda loses, it will still be rated pg :-(

just my own pesonal opinion! dont bash me :-X

My only problem with the campaign is the annoying promos and videos. They say it like I'm supposed to be personally offended by the media's attacks. Why would I? Everything they are saying is true. Wrestlers are dying left and right, and prior to 2005 or so, WWE did seemingly nothing to stop it. And in the media's defense, I haven't seen anything about WWE even addressing any of their allegations. They just keep talking about Make a Wish and their tours to Iraq and stuff. But until they address the issues actually brought up with a valid argument, they can't be taken seriously.

Even so, I don't like politics in my wrestling. Well, at least not that type of politics. So I can't wait until the election is over so we can go back to wrestling.

Oh, and I seriously doubt PG is going anywhere, regardless of the outcome.

Oh my God, will you all QUIT FUCKING BITCHING ABOUT THE PG ERA?! It is NOT the fault of Linda McMahon for the PG Era, John Cena pitched the idea to recapture the young audience! Christ on a cracker, this is getting ridiculous.

EDIT: It doesn't matter if Linda McMahon loses, she will try again. And if she didn't try again, WE'LL STILL HAVE THE PG ERA!

Yeah, I take your Linda is involved in politics as the reason for PG and raise you a air-tight 5 year deal with Mattel and other high profile sponsors that link directly to the PG rating.

Win or lose PG is here to stay, and there's another company on a thursday that uses the word ass instead of butt

Well, let's hope she crashes and burns so that some inexperienced woman whose campaign is only possible through her husband's fortune does not get into office. That's first and foremost. But yeah, other than that, her failure might affect the WWE positively somewhat--we won't have to have Vince spend TV time convincing us to 'stand up for the WWE,' and maybe stuff like that Daniel Bryan firing fiasco won't have to happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back