Let me get this straight...

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
We've got this "Go to Hell Tour" coming up

- Brock Lesnar is coming back for a month, two matches, two Raw appearances and a Stone Cold Podcast special

- At Hell in a Cell, Brock Lesnar is going to destroy The Undertaker

- Brock Lesnar is then going to win the Royal Rumble, suplexing everything and everybody

- Lesnar then will get the title back. Sheamus will then cash in and lose

You've put nothing straight apart from state your opinion. Poor thread.

If you really want to put something straight explain this:

How come Kane and Sting are in the main event picture after WWE has spent millions on Their developmental territory? Absolutely poor booking yet again from WWE

We've got this "Go to Hell Tour" coming up

- Brock Lesnar is coming back for a month, two matches, two Raw appearances and a Stone Cold Podcast special

- At Hell in a Cell, Brock Lesnar is going to destroy The Undertaker

- Brock Lesnar is then going to win the Royal Rumble, suplexing everything and everybody

- Lesnar then will get the title back. Sheamus will then cash in and lose

I could see Brock winning at HIAC.

I think Reigns will win the RR. The fact he's been protected over the past few months show signs they haven't gave up on him as a main eventer plus the rumors of Cena vs. Reigns in the future has emerged.

I can't see Brock winning the title again. I think he'll be in another big money main event match though.

I think Sheamus will cash in around the release of TNMT.

Welcome to the modern wwe - it doesn't have to make sense, just give them your money. Seriously. Who questions them anymore? If you say it is crap, people say just go with it as wwe has bigger plans. Since the fans no longer question things, they can do stuff like this and it will make money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back