Kurt, Karen And Jeff?

Deexter Jorgan

Has a Dark Passenger on board...
source: www.f4wonline.com

A man claiming to work for TNA called into the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show Wednesday morning to say that Karen Angle and her children were presently living with Jeff Jarrett. The man noted that TNA president Dixie Carter was irate and threatening to fire Jarrett or buy his company stake out as a result of the sitation. Bubba told the caller he didn't believe the story and then left Kurt Angle a message on his cell phone telling him to call in. Angle never called the show and the claims were not talked about again during the broadcast.

For what it's worth, Kurt said during his memorable appearance on The Howard Stern Show back in March that Karen had an affair with a fellow TNA wrestler. Kurt claimed she'd stay out all night and later tell him she was hanging out with friends in the hotel lobby. Kurt said he cheated on her "a couple of times" while they were separated, but felt she slept around to get back at him.

Karen

This situation is starting to seem weird, For those who don't know jeff is Practically Kurt Angles boss, he is one of the main reasons why Angle came to TNA.

Jeff has been grieving also for quite some time over his departed wife and mother of his two children, IMO this seems like either someone attempting to create controversy and i just hope there is no truth to this.

If it turns out to be true, I suggest Kurt break Jeff's fucking legs. You don't fuck with a man's wife/ex-wife, ESPECIALLY if that man is under your employment. Absolutely classless. I hope for Jarret and TNA's sake it isn't true, because if it is, Angle is done with TNA and I doubt they'll ever see him again.

If it turns out to be true, I suggest Kurt break Jeff's fucking legs. You don't fuck with a man's wife/ex-wife, ESPECIALLY if that man is under your employment. Absolutely classless. I hope for Jarret and TNA's sake it isn't true, because if it is, Angle is done with TNA and I doubt they'll ever see him again.

IMO if this is true Kurt is really being a gentleman about the situation, Im surprised if he hasn't destroyed Jeff if the comments made where true.

First, the dick part of me wants to make two comments.

1) TNA should channel their inner-McMahon and turn this into a great storyline on Impact. Even though the Angle / Jarrett storyline has been done to death, this would add an excellent new twist to the saga and add some much needed "real" emotion to TNA.

2) I get the whole "friends don't date other friends' ex's, but..." have you seen Karen Angle ?? That women is incredibly flippin' hot IMO and I can't exactly blame Jarrrett if he is trying to score an Angle with Karen !!

karen-angle-1.jpg

Second, the wrestling fan part of me wants to make a comment.

1) This is horrible for the future of TNA if it's true. Kurt is the only credible wrestler and champion they have in the mix. A bonified former WWE champ is nothing to scoff at and Kurt is really the only gut who's in TNA from the WWE that I wouldn't call a WWE reject of cast off. If he leaves this fall and returns to the WWE, I can only imagine that Vince will try and bury TNA before it can get any bigger and use Angle to make it happen.

First off, in what world is Nash a cast-off or a reject?

Secondly, Angle has done nothing to dramatically spike TNA's success, so I don't think his loss will kill the company. As for a WWE return... I know it's been rumored, but can his body take the travel? Would he qualify for the Michaels/Taker work week?

I would say no if her last name was Angle. That’s just ridiculous for a regular guy like me to have someone like Kurt mad at you. However, if I was Jeff, I would also still say no. That would be like Vince trying to get with Linda Hogan between 1983 and 1993. I hope this isn’t true on any level. If it is, would Kurt even care so much?? The very very dark bright side is the kids are taken care of by Jeff, both through Kurt’s paycheck and Jeff himself, which is kind of weird. I don’t know. I just don’t think it’s true…it’s true and I just don't think it's real...it's real.. HAHA!!

So the main WZ site is reporting that Jarrett is "taking time off for personal reasons".

There's another rumor out there that claims Kurt Angle told Dixie Carter "it's either me or Jarrett..."

If I'm Dixie Carter in this situation, I'm afraid I'd have to tell Kurt to take a hike. Sure, he may be the greatest wrestler of all time, but he shouldn't have near the amount of stroke (all pun intended) that Jarrett should when it comes to TNA.

Double "J" put that company on his shoulders and essentially made it what it is today, whether you like the product or not.

Kurt has already proven himself to be a whiny, wishy washy type individual. One week he reveres Vince McMahon, the next week he condemns the man (according to previous WZ reports).

If Jarrett is sleeping with Karen, I'll agree that's kind of bad business. But if she and Kurt are split and are in the process of getting a divorce, she's fair game as far as I'm concerned. It's not like Jeff and Kurt are blood.

Plus, I'll reiterate my original post in this thread - damn, Karen Angle is fine !!!

2283772022_44b6365210.jpg

I agree, Karen is fine, but Kurt and her split up for a reason. In my 30 years of life experience, I realized women are hard to please and the richer they are, the more difficult. I could understand why Kurt left and I could understand why Jeff would, but come on. There are a lot of women out there and the drama and rumors are just not necessary. Why put yourself through all that $#!+??

I just don't see Jeff Jarrett finding solace in a girl who's as dirty and kinky as Karen Angle. She's someone that wouldn't seem to fit into the mold that Jarrett has after losing his wife. But if Karen offered, I'd bury my nose in her dirty little ass. You can't turn that down. No one could.

Personally, it would be best for Angle to leave TNA. Since he arrived, no one else has been able to develop into a main eventer. And if Jarrett's hittin' that Karen Angle pussy, then more power to him. They're separated and her crotch is on fire. That can't be helped.

After all those so called unscripted promo's by Angle about Jarrett losing his wife, I say that's one hell of a way to retaliate.

According to sources I have spoken with today, it appears that the situation with Jeff Jarrett taking personal time off from TNA may be a bit more complicated than some reports have stated. Two different stories have been circulating as to why Jarrett was not at Victory Road last night and has been pulled from subsequent Impact tapings this week.

One story floating around backstage is that Jarrett has actually been suspended by TNA, probably due to the Karen Angle implication, however that rumor has seemed to have died down and most backstage do not see a suspension as the reason why Jarrett is not around.

The more accurate rumor, however, is claiming that there was some type of internal power move made by Kurt Angle
in which he told Dixie Carter that either he or Jarrett had to go, and that if Jarrett didn't take some time off, then Kurt would, as he is not happy with the way Jarrett is running things in TNA right now.

Additionally, I was told that very few people are upset that Jarrett is not around right now.

The thing that worries me about this is has this situation gone from bad to worse?, is Jarrets time in TNA in jepardy?. He will probably still get a share of what the company makes as he still is part owner, but imagine if they try to buy him out and have Jeff show up at the WWE's door step... would it make a difference, I think so

Rajah.com is reporting more on this credit also goes to prowrestling.net

source: www.prowrestling.NET

As reported earlier, Jeff Jarrett was not at last night's pay-per-view event in Orlando with employees being informed that he is taking some personal time away. In an update on the situation, word from the locker room is that Jarrett has been removed from television indefinitely.

It should be noted that Kurt Angle was grumbling about Jarrett to friends over the weekend, and openly said he had been pulled from television. Angle made it clear to people he's unhappy with Jarrett, with many feeling he's making a power play for creative control of the company.

Jarrett celebrated his 42nd birthday last Tuesday with his allies telling people that he was simply on vacation
when he wasn't in the office late last week. However, all indications point to Jarrett taking an indefinite leave of absence from the company.

The timing of the situation is interesting because it occurred immediately after a caller who claimed to be an employee of TNA stated on Bubba The Love Sponge's satellite show last week that Karen Angle is living with Jarrett at his residence in Nashville.

Aparently Jeff is gone from TV for good, what does this mean on the landscape of TNA, is Kurts whiny ass going to get total control over the company?

More as this develops folkes and seriously this is starting to turn into a soap opera

Well Kurts now making a play for control

In an update to the developing Jeff Jarrett/TNA situation, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Kurt Angle was overheard telling people at the house show in Winston-Salem, NC this past Saturday night that he will NOT sign a new TNA contract if Jeff Jarrett remains in control of creative. He furthered his comments by saying that he wants control of the booking team and that if he does not receive such control he will not re-sign with TNA when his contract expires in the fall.

The current booking plans that are in place are expected to last throughout the next several weeks, and it's interesting to note that plans to have a Jarrett/Eric Young feud have been scrapped.

Many backstage are said to be in total agreement with Kurt Angle as they are unhappy with the way Jarrett has been booking TNA TV for quite sometime now. The only ones in the company who are siding with Jarrett in this matter are those who have been die hard Jarrett supporters from the very beginning.

Please leave. Please leave. Please leave. Please leave. Please leave. Please leave. Please leave. Please leave. Please leave. Please leave. Please leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back