Kozlov & Santino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schizophrenic

iMPACT! Player From The Start
Do you think they may end up putting Santino and Kozlov together as a tag team? I have been pushing this for a while in which both Sambo experts could team up. Santino played a Russian in OVW and showed that the guy is really good in the ring when being serious. Not saying Santino play a russian but I think that these two guys could make an interesting tag team.

You know, this isnt such a stupid idea as i first thought. The wwe definatly needs more teams and since kozlov got kicked from Regals roundtable he hasnt been doing anything and santino isnt up to much on raw, besides throwing Swagger outta the ring, he hasnt done much for a long time. so i have 2 questions for you, who would change shows and who would turn heel/face?

they would have the perfect name Santa-Kloz :lmao::lmao:

it wouldnt be too bad imo, sure as hell alot better than some of the random names they throw out their....Khali and hardy??

Santino can be their for the comedic relief, while Kloz can be the enforcer, kock teh crap outta of ppl while Santino makes the pins

I think Kozlov and Santino could be an entertaining tag team honestly. Santino would be the talker, coming out and making hilarious jokes about all their opponents.... and Kozlov would do most of the actual in-ring work. It would also give both guys something to do storyline-wise. There have been worse "random pairing" tag teams before. Do I think this team would be a threat to the tag team titles? Heck no. It would be good for them though because it would give them something to do. Teaming up together benefits them right now because all Santino does is silly segments with raw's guests and Kozlov is stuck doing nothing on ECW.

There is no point in doing this. Santino has pretty much confirmed himself to be a complete comedy performer and nobody will ever buy him as a serious contender. Kozlov has got absolutely nothing funny about him so even as a comedy mismatch, it wouldn't really work. He's not uptight enough for it to be funny. Santino is better off doing what he does do now, and Kozlov probably won't be in the company very much longer as he is boring and has completely failed to engage with the audience.

I think this would be a good idea. With Santino's comedic genious and Kozlovs power they could make for a pretty entertaining tag team. I doubt they would ever get a chance at the titles but it can help Kozlov get over with the fans. As we saw last night the guy has some personality. So I do think that this tag team could work out.

I've said this back on another forum. Goldust and Santino would be a much better tag-team. Remember Booker T and Goldust back in 2002? This would elevate both superstars into get some solid TV time, bring some experience to the tag division, and entertain the wwe universe like no other tag team has in a real long time.

Well if this does happen, I think it would be the beginning of the end for Vladamir in WWE. He really never has regained that momentum from the push he got when he was on Smackdown. Anyway, I think this would be a horrible idea. I don't find Kozlov funny at all, and him becoming a comedy character would just be stupid. This pairing would be too random for anyone to take seriously.

Santino is doing just fine by himself, and really doesn't need to be with any one.

It would be interesting to see this pairing but it probably wouldn't be by any means good. Kozlov is too uptight for me to take him seriously as a comedy character but there have been worse pairings before (a la MVP and Mark Henry) I guess. And this would be something new and fresh which is something we've wanted for the longest time, right? There's no harm in at least trying this out especially considering that neither of these two have anything better to do anyway.

There is no point in doing this. Santino has pretty much confirmed himself to be a complete comedy performer and nobody will ever buy him as a serious contender. Kozlov has got absolutely nothing funny about him so even as a comedy mismatch, it wouldn't really work. He's not uptight enough for it to be funny. Santino is better off doing what he does do now, and Kozlov probably won't be in the company very much longer as he is boring and has completely failed to engage with the audience.
I beg to differ. I think it could be another Head Cheese (Steve Blackman and Al Snow, for those of you who don't know). I do think Kozlov is enough of a straight man to pull it off. Granted it wouldn't be as good as Head Cheese since Al Snow was funnier then Santino currently is, and Steve Blackman kicked more ass then Kozlov currently is. I'm not saying it would be great, but after thinking about it, this idea gives them something to do, and could possibly be entertaining.

I've said this back on another forum. Goldust and Santino would be a much better tag-team. Remember Booker T and Goldust back in 2002? This would elevate both superstars into get some solid TV time, bring some experience to the tag division, and entertain the wwe universe like no other tag team has in a real long time.
You've hit it right on the money goldust and santino and goldust would be a much more entertaining tag team, but Kozlov and Santino not so much. Because I don't think Kozlov can actually be funny and what's the point of having one funny person in the tag team and not the other person. So until Kozlov can actually be really funny I have to say no I can not see Santino and Kozlov in a tag team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back