Kozlov, Masters, and Smith To Join CM Punk?

I don't think that Punk mentioning the guys who got released is going to lead to any type of Survivor Series match or return for any of them. He mentioned them because he is breaking the fourth wall by using the dirt sheet sites' rumors and articles as fuel for his promos. It makes for excellent promo material as long as the right guy does it. Now would I actually LIKE to see them enter a stable with Punk? Not really. They sucked other than Smith and they are now all gone. Punk does not need a stable right now and it is too early to be planning Survivor Series teams.

Yeah, this would never happen and I wouldn't want it to happen to be honest. Punk doesn't need to carry more people, I mean, none of those guys could fend for themselves, Masters is the best of the bunch and he gets absolutely no reaction. Why would you want to strap the hottest commodity in wrestling to three guys who barely every showed up on WWE television? It makes no sense, it's just stupid. I think you're just looking into it way too much, whatever Punk says in a promo doesn't have to be gospel, the guys got released... end of.

Here's the formula for a successful stable. A top tier guy, a mid-tier 'up and comer', and a tag team that holds their own within the division. I can't think of a successful stable that didn't use that formula- the nWo doesn't count, because they had a top tier guy, an up and comer, a top tag team, and 90% of the rest of the roster.

So this plan is to take the hottest thing the WWE has going right now, and handcuff him to a guy who couldn't do a thing while being pushed as a Hart, a guy who was Santino's straight man, and a guy whose top moment in the past five years was turning face because Ozzy liked the way he jiggled his tits.

This is why fans don't book wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back