Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli) headed to WWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always a huge Claudio fan, not the biggest Hero fan............but i can totally seeing Claudio being a star in WWE.............he now has a great look, and is way bigger than he was last time he was with WWE, and he has amazing charisma.

As stated already, both Chris and Claudio posses the skills to get it done in the ring, even on the big stage. It just seems more likely that they'd be brought up via some NXT type show, quite possibly as singles guys. Even if they come up as a tag team, it more then likely wouldnt change anything unfortunately for the tag scene.

Oh and one more thing, we're not supposed to say the "W'' word anymore........

Long Live The Kings of W̶r̶e̶s̶t̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ Entertainment

Both of theses guys would make great heels and Claudio could be a better version of Matt Morgan and Hero has the size of Edge maybe even taller but has some athleticism(TOP ROPE). This could work either way be them making great singles stars or revolutionizing the tag team division to new heights.

If I was KoW I would take the money and sign. I couldnt remember all the lines and wouldnt last long but one paycheck would be more than I made all last year if I was them. Take the money and run.

If they were to debut these guys as a team through a series of vignettes, it could possibly save the Tag Team division. There will never be a ROH stable in WWE they could reference say if they had a match with Daniel Bryan that there is history between them but that is as far as it would go. I really like the idea of them coming to WWE though unless they bring them up through NXT and Lucky Cannon and Tamina are their pros, which the state of WWE booking these days, that probably isn't that far fetched.

I'm skeptical of this, but in the best case scenario, this could be epic. Even if they get misused, I still maintain Chris Hero could make it as a single's competitor. I always felt like he was a good successor to Jericho. Plus, imagine DBD vs Hero on a WWE pay-per-view. Now, this would never happen because WWE doesn't respect these people, even though they're legends among the Indie circuits. I'd love it if the Kings would come in, and then WWE would just cave and bring back the World's Greatest Tag Team. I know that that's an even bigger pipe dream, and it's already been done in ROH, but it could instantly re-legitimize the WWE tag division instantly, at least if they were pushed and given the chance to perform in the ring.

...I just realized how vain this dream is, but it's still a dream.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Vince and company would force them to use their Kings of Wrestling name just to take it from them and keep it so they can't use it on the indy circuit again. That's just the bastards that the E are. If Punk is really smart, he'll pull an Ultimate Warrior move per se, and legally get his named changed so he can own it and Vince can't do a damn thing about it. Anyhow, I'd love to see The American Wolves in the E some day. That'd be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back