Kingdom Come Special Entrances

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
It's that time of the year again. Kingdom Come time mofos!

A couple years back we started letting people use special entrances for their match at KC, much like the WWE does at Wrestlemania. Everyone is eligible for a special entrance, though they aren't required.

At Kingdom Come 5 Team Strikeforce came to the ring in a tank. At KC 6 I did my best Rainbow Dash and flew down from the ceiling. KC 7 I had a live band play me to the ring while I was surrounded by an army of Master Chief clones. So have some fun with it. Feel free to post your custom entrance in this thread. Obviously we reserve the right to reject anything we feel is too inappropriate or crazy other the top. So that means no Nazi zombie armies leading your character to the ring, sorry Spidey.

We also want to make it clear that certain entrances are first come first serve. For example, a couple years ago we had multiple people request to descend from the ceiling. Having three or four guys do that over the course of the show loses its feel, so please no duplicate entries. Other than that, have fun for this special occasion.

No. I'll post it in the back here in a second along with the other secret entrance I've gotten.

That does remind me, if you want your entrance to be a secret, you can PM me the idea and I will post it in the back and save the reveal for the show.

Dave would have to approve this......

The red VI appears on the Titantron as the VI music plays, a swelling of white smoke pours from the top of the entrance, then the tag Team Champions Constantine and Keaton walk through the smoke in Centurion armor and long red cloaks. They take a moment to scan the crowd before marching they're way to the ring. Keaton takes his title belt off and plays it like a guitar in the ring, spoiling the illusion. Constantine slaps his helmet off as they get into a minor argument.

The red VI appears on the Titantron as the VI music plays, a swelling of white smoke pours from the top of the entrance, then the tag Team Champions Constantine and Keaton walk through the smoke in Centurion armor and long red cloaks. They take a moment to scan the crowd before marching they're way to the ring. Keaton takes his title belt off and plays it like a guitar in the ring, spoiling the illusion. Constantine slaps his helmet off as they get into a minor argument.

With special Kingdom Come music as well....

Link error: It was IMPERIAL MARCH

VIII should appear. :p

So me and Kapu want to come in on medevel warchargres drapped with snake banners. Kapu would like Xaitlyn to be painted up like a snake and I would like Tony's torso to be painted red, white & green.

A fully sized orchestra walks out to the stage.

The announcing takes the mic. "Ladies and Gentlemen, for the benefit of the impressionable children in the audience, as well as the clearly seven-year-old mind of Batti Otaku, Xander LeBelle has personally brought out his personal orchestra to cultivate young minds through what is commonly referred to as 'The Mozart Effect'. While they play we request complete, perfect silence."

From there, it would be the same entrance just with the orchestra playing this instead:

[youtube]8gTYGNSKxec[/youtube]

And when he gets to the ring, he makes a hand motion to stop the orchestra when he's ready.

Xander LeBelle walks out "eww girls" and is replaced by Adonis.

For Kagura I'd like her entrance kept the same with the addition of heavy fog that she has to walk through. Her attire should be the same except that I'd like for her to be wearing a demonic looking folk mask while carrying a black umbrella.

Celeste should have her new entrance music that I requested. Before she enters have flames shoot up around the stage and keep burning as she walks towards the ring. So basically think Booker T's entrance at Mania 19.

Thanks.

Vee's girlfriend Sara should be at the Front Row during the Battle Royal, to continue the story from my RP.

Cheers.

Votes are starting to come in and with that, guys are starting their matches soon. I'm going to give this about 48 more hours to get in your special entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back