Kingdom Come Discussion: Abel Hunnicutt vs. Austin Reynolds [No Disqualifications]

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Former Vis Imperium member Austin Reynolds faces retribution by Abel Hunnicutt. After Austin Reynolds was betrayed by Vis Imperium, Abel Hunnicutt has set the ball in motion to make Reynolds life a living hell. It's working. At Kingdom Come they will finally face off, in a no disqualification match!

Numbers came back with a fire, and looked to be a top contender. Losing the title was a step back, and people believe he has really took a hit, but with the amount of story he's got going for him with Vis Imperium, and the reason why he joined... this is going to be the match for Austin Reynolds to take. Very easily.

Not only has FunKay been inconsistent with Abel Hunnicutt, he's been inconsistent in RPing in general. Plus, the story favours Austin, who kicked off his restarted career with a massive bang, and this match will definitely be the match to capitalise on getting back on track. Numbers has this one.

The betrayal of Austin Reynolds by Vis Imperium is one of my favourite moments in the history of the feud. Numbers has everything to work with here and even though he has been in a slump it’s been against top competition. He’s not losing to Jimmy Two Shoes on Aftershock. He’s been in the main event against the World Champion and since he returned he has been against the top level in the fed. He has done really well and shouldn’t be counted out just because he’s gone a little bit without a win. He did take the Elite Openweight Championship from Eve Taylor and was successful in defending it twice within one cycle.

Hunnicutt has been on the edge of the wall since Lethal Lottery. Multiple no-shows this cycle, with one of the RPs being after the bell so to speak. I don’t see that changing and I think this is Numbers’ for the taking. He’s been here every week and has a great storyline to work with. Hunnicutt has the same but the lack of build for the character due to the no-shows will hurt how that story plays out, in my opinion.

Austin Reynolds is by far the favourite in this match.

As someone with a vested interest in this match, I can't wait to see who comes out on top. It's been pointed out before but Funkay has been inconsistent with putting in an RP. That said, when he does RP, and he really turns it on, he is one of the finest writers in the Fed. Funkay has such a great control of Abel and what he wants him to be, it's inspiring.

That said, Numbers has to be the favourite for me. The betrayal of Reynolds by Vis Imperium was a great moment to be involved with and now Reynolds needs to get his revenge. He has the story working in his favour and if he rediscovers the form that put him over Eve Taylor, then this should be an utterly breathtaking match.

Reynolds is my pick to win here until the RP's are in. With everything that has gone on between the Elite Openweight Championship reign, the situation surrounding Reynolds and Vis Imperium, it puts him at an advantage going in. If FunKay is able to get an RP in at his top level of writing (which is an extremely high level due to how good of a writer FunKay is), it will provide a big challenge for Numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back