KC VI Discussion: Super Ladder Match Melee [Eurasian Championship]

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
r4yBJLS.png

M vs. Daddy Mack vs. ElegAnt vs. Theron Daggershield vs. Battle Royale Winner

“The Brass Ring Looms...”

All four competitors already confirmed for this match will be looking to claim gold for the first time in their WZCW careers with one match separating them and eternal glory. But with the added stipulation of a ladder match as well as the last minute wildcard of whoever wins the Pre-Show Battle Royale, who will finally grab the brass ring for the first time in their career in WZCW?

Can the veteran Daddy Mack show that age is just a number and climb his way to glory? Or will the younger and more agile superstars – M, Theron and elegANT prove that WZCW has is a young man's game? Or could the surprise factor by the Battle Royale winner trumps everyone? One thing is for certain: this match will get messy very quickly...

Discuss & Predict!

Looking forward to this one, not just because Slaughter has a shot at sneaking into the match by winning the PreShow Battle Royal, but more so because I enjoy reading all of these characters alot.

Daddy Mack was my first match, which I'll always remember, and the other 3 are just pure entertainment to read. Combine the RPs with what I'm sure will be one hell of a crazy match to read, this is gonna be a good one.

Pulling for The Warblade.

I love this match so much because the announced participants may be the 4 most unlikely creatures to be in a ladder match in wrestling history I mean:

elegANT: Never used a ladder in his life and can you picture him using a ladder to hurt someone?

Theron: Similar to elegANT, he's such a nice person. Plus, I don't think steel ladders exist in Theron's fantasy world.

Daddy: He comes from an era before ladder matches, not to mention he is a very big guy and big guys (other than Kane) tend to not have the best luck in ladder matches.

M: He's crazy, so he'll be perfect for this.

Add in a 5th participant that won't be decided until shortly before the match, and you have all the makings for one of the most chaotic ladder matches ever.

elegANT wins. Duh.

Theron: Similar to elegANT, he's such a nice person. Plus, I don't think steel ladders exist in Theron's fantasy world.

He's got ranks in climb and Ladders do exist, so don't count Theron out based on that. :)

I cannot wait to read all the RP's and the match itself. It really could go to anyone. Tasty, M, Thriller, and Pre-Show winner.... Best of luck to all of you. We're going to steal the show! ;)

Even with 3/4 of the participants being pretty new in WZCW, this match looks stacked. As a spectator, I wouldn't have a problem with anyone here grabbing the 2nd biggest prize in the game. But I have to admit I do want to see Theron Daggershield take it. He's been that guy in my eyes who excels but never really took a high spot on the card. A true Upper Midcard. Love to see how his RPs shift from being the guy that goes for the gold to being the guy who must defend it.

Saying that, I do have a soft spot for Daddy Mack in this. A wrestler at an advanced age seizing his first bit of gold would be a straight-out Cinderella story that would make huge waves. But then again, M & elegAnt are so damn wildcard.

Y u do dis to me, WZCW?

This is going to be magnificent. At this time, Theron is my favorite, but hey, I don't count anyone out on this one, including myself. ;) I am pumped up and looking forward to all the RPs. Good luck y'all.

This match man. Everyone involved is on a roll, and when you throw in the added element of the dark horse that wins the battle royal, this match has the potential to steal the show.

If M can stay focused, I think he has the inside track, but everyone here has a fair chance. Thriller has been killing it with elegANT, Dagger has long been a solid midcard hand, and Daddy Mack is always an entertaining read.

This is a toughie. I'm not sure I can pick a winner quite honestly.

What I will say, however, is that the dark horse will definitely be the winner of the Battle Royal. Everyone who isn't on the card has a change to get there and that means turning in a blistering RP that will reek of quality. They have an open book and can write whatever they want. To come through that, the RP is going to have to be pretty good and that will only serve them well when it comes to this match.

I like all four of these guys, they deserve a shot at the strap. I'm liking Dagger right now but that could change. All four are capable or producing some stellar RP's and it should come right down to the wire. For now though, I'm going with Daggershield.

I love how this match just looks. Much like the theme of the match, this is gonna be an insane brawl with all sorts of stuff being used. Im rooting for Dagger who's been kicking and screaming to lead the midcard for a loooong time. Plus this isn't his first ladder match.

Matches like these make the big events just as special as the big time matches and feuds, never doubt it. Good luck to everyone in the pre-show battle royal, but I am looking at the already qualified and can't for the life of me pick a winner. Hopefully there is a lot of carnage, funny moments and quality spots. Whoever wins will deserve it, that is for sure.

I don't know who is going to win this match, but I know who is definitely not putting a picture of a monkey riding on dog as my signature and that's Theron Daggershield. I bet M, Ant, and Mack would gladly place a monkey riding a dog on my sig if I asked them to. So Ant, Mack, and M: 1 Daggershield: 0

This match will be a lot of fun. I have it penciled in my top three as matches I want to watch/read for the KC show. The best part is that we will get a new champion. Meaning new blood in the title scene.

Although these type of matches can work without one, we really need a heel to win the battle royal to give this match an antagonist. I'll be happy if any participant wins, but my money would go on Daddy Mack if I had to place a bet.

Without reading Dagger's rp and skimming over Daddy Mack's, I read ElegANT's RP just to properly see what the character is like since I haven't properly read any of his RPs yet. Thriller, for the love of god please stick with this character. it's brilliant and you're a freaking genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back