• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kingdom Come VI: Super Ladder Match Melee [Eurasian Championship]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
r4yBJLS.png

M vs. Daddy Mack vs. ElegAnt vs. Theron Daggershield vs. Battle Royale winner

“The Brass Ring Looms...”

All four competitors already confirmed for this match will be looking to claim gold for the first time in their WZCW careers with one match separating them and eternal glory. But with the added stipulation of a ladder match as well as the last minute wildcard of whoever wins the Pre-Show Battle Royale, who will finally grab the brass ring for the first time in their career in WZCW?

Can the veteran Daddy Mack show that age is just a number and climb his way to glory? Or will the younger and more agile superstars – M, Theron and elegANT prove that WZCW has is a young man's game? Or could the surprise factor by the Battle Royale winner trumps everyone? One thing is for certain: this match will get messy very quickly...

RP deadline is Friday the 7th of November at 23:59.

A dark storm rages intensely, thunder cracking and lightning striking as rain falls and falls and falls. A flash of white light illuminates rotten trees with dead leaves flying towards a hill in the distance. Atop the hill resides a large black cubed shaped building, a gigantic red letter "E" protruding from its exterior along with the other letters that form the word "Evil"...

As another bolt of lighting strikes, we begin to transition our view inside this colossal building, entering through the E, past a vast 1730's themed foyer and into a large hall. The large hall contains an almost equally large square table, laid out with blood red candles, platters of delicacies from exotic lands, and four throne-like chairs laid out with one on each side of the table...

Sitting upon these chairs are three beings of unimaginable evil, their collective contempt for all things good so strong even the Devil himself would look at them and go "dayum". There's the half human, half fly monstrosity who desires to make the world as vile, without class and disgusting as herself - Miss UgliFLY - the hooded coward who leaves nothing to chance, rigging craps and poker games while letting his "deck" take care of his problems for him - Snakeyes - and, of course, the most boring human being on the face of the Earth, famous for never bringing any amount of energy to anything ever, Mr Unexcitement himself - Stanley Norman.

Together, these three putrid scum of the Earth form...​

The Council of Evil

Season 4 Episode 13:

"The Magnificent Mr M"

EVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVIL

Miss UgliFLY: WHAT IS THIS MADNESS??

Thunder crashes as UgliFLY shrieks before slamming what would best be described as a fist on the table, another limb outstretched in the direction of an empty seat opposite her. Cosmic goo spews out of UgliFLY's mouth and drips with sizzling splashes on the finely crafted table as she looks left to Stanley for an explanation.

Stanley Norman: A chair is empty.

Stanley bluntly states with a dull tone and a bank expression on his face. The other council members freeze for half a second, overpowered by the extreme aura of evil emitted by such a boring response, before Snakeyes on the opposite side of the table chuckles to himself.

Snakeyes: Heh, we don't need that guy anyway, even without his malevolence us council members are strong enough for the ritual to be complete! Now where's the damned robe?

UgliFLY shrieks at a higher pitch than before, tilting her head upwards and spraying goo in the air while slamming the table with two fists.

Miss UgliFLY: Quiet, fool! It takes not strength to destroy the sacred robe! For the destruction of this item it is required that we gather something which we do not have! Strength? Wisdom? Willpower? Copious amounts of goo? Such a robe laughs in the face of those pitiful things!

Another lightning strike flashes behind the ugly one, engulfing her in its light for a moment as she coughs up some lumps to go with the goo she is already spewing out at a now constant rate.

Miss UgliFLY: Yes.... The one thing we need to complete the ritual and destroy this robe is... FOUR PEOPLE!!!!

She lets out a roar in the direction of Snakeyes, spew shooting out in his direction. Snakeyes, seeing the danger of the sizzling goo spew, jumps backwards out of his chair while pulling out a deck of cards.

Snakeyes: Go! Jack of spades!

Snakeyes throws a card from his deck towards the oncoming spew, and as it flies it forms the body of a card shaped humanoid soldier holding a shovel. The goo continues to fly towards the shuddering Snakeyes as the Jack of Spades finishes forming facing his cowering master.

Jack of Spades: Oh hey Snakey how's it goi-OH GOD IT BURNS

The acidic spew splashes across the back of the Jack, slowly eating into his body. As he falls to the ground writhing in pain Snakeyes covers his eyes in fear ignoring the Jack's reaches for assistance as he flails hopelessly...

Jack of Spades: Help... Me... Master...

With one last gasp and sizzle, the Jack of Spades finally stops moving, smoke rising of his scarred body. Snakeyes, now crying his eyes out, gingerly raises to his feet, attempting to hide his tears of fear from showing by rubbing his eyes and pretending to yawn as he sits back down at his chair.

Snakeyes: So... How are we going to complete the ritual with only 3 people?

Thunder clashes with a boom as the door to the hall swings open and streams of darkness flow from its hinges. As UgliFLY and Snakeyes turn their heads simultaneously to examine the mysterious occurrence, Stanley Norman continues to stare blankly forward without any notion of any shred of emotion on his face in true Stanley fashion while the streams of black darkness slowly converge and begin shapeshifting...

???: So it appears the council has indeed lost its thirteenth letter... May I be as bold as to suggest my own self as his majesty's replacement for the sacred ritual?

A bellowing voice heard from the position of the darkness announces as the black streams weave together from the floor upwards, forming the beginnings of what appear to be jet black legs...

Snakeyes, however, cocks an eyebrow and half squints an eye in a skeptical manner regarding the events unfolding.

Snakeyes: Wait just one card melting second!

Snakeyes looks in the direction of UgliFLY, attempting to make eye to eye contact, but only managing to make eye to disgusting human fly hybrid face contact with her. Fortunately for Snakeyes, this is enough for him to talk to her.

Snakeyes: UgliFLY, Stanley, I know this guy/girl/thing certainly looks evil, but how can we be sure? I mean, we thought that majestic magician was evil but look where that got us!

Stanley Norman stays as still, boring and evil as ever, while UgliFLY begins rubbing the bottom of her face with a disgusting hairy limb in thought...

While she is thinking, the shadowy mass finishes its formation, revealing itself to be a purely black humanoid male, almost two dimensional in nature and oddly resembling the man on the sign of a male toilet's door. In a motion as smooth as a particularly well done flash animation, the figure reaches into its own body and pulls out what seems to be a file full of documents...

???: Pardon me, but if I may interject for a moment, I do believe I have proof the darkness of my soul meets your requirements right here...

The dark being places the documents on the table right in front of UgliFLY, before duplicating them twice and handing the copies to Snakeyes and Stanley Norman who all start reading intently.

UgliFLY: "My Evil Resume by ???"...

Snakeyes: Question Mark Question Mark Question Mark? That's your name?

???: Yes, it's an old Albanian name. I can assure you it is very evil. I have fought many people and thrown many more over the top of various rope like boundaries just so I could have to opportunity to be graced by your presence, and I would be ever so humbled if you were to allow me to fill a spot in the ritual destruction of the sacred Eurasian robe.

??? bows towards UgliFLY who continues reading the resume.

UgliFLY: It says here you graduated from the third layer of hell with a major in cosmic powers and a minor in kicking down children's sandcastles...

Snakeyes: Sandcastles?! That's not even evil that's just plain rude!

Snakeyes turns towards ??? with a disappointed look on his face before something on the resume catches his eye.

Snakeyes: You specialize in performing summoning and destruction rituals that require 4 people?!? Well I'm sold, it's a yes from me!

Snakeyes claps his hands as he leans back, clicking his fingers and pointing at ??? with a smirk on his face showing off some gold plated teeth with diamond dice implanted in them. Miss UgliFLY squeals with what appears to be glee, squirting some goo which splatters all over the resume, destroying it instantly.

UgliFLY: I do believe I have read enough, I proclaim a yes from me as well!

Everyone in the room turns to Stanley, eager to hear the verdict from the undoubtedly evilest being in the planet. Stanley puts down the resume, looks blankly off into the distance and bluntly says his decision in the most mono of monotones...

Stanley: Yes.

The force of evil extruded from Stanley's being after the one word sentence rocks the entire fabric of the universe for a second, knocking the council members flying out of their chairs. As the council members arise from the floor to brush themselves off, Stanley gets up from his chair and begins the walk towards the ritual room while we fade out...

EVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVIL

We come back to a tangible reality to see the four members of the council standing in a square formation in a vast plain of a black nothingness, spotlights illuminating them but only them. All the members close their eyes as Miss UgliFLY starts the incantation...

UgliFLY: O sacred robe...

Stanley: Hello.

Snakeyes: We desire your ancient European fabrics and threads...

???: Woven and stitched by children in factories all around Asia...

UgliFLY: We beseech you! Come before us!

Stanley: Please.

Upon the uttering of the magic word "please", the world around the council begins to twist and swirl until suddenly they find themselves back in the large room with the table. A blue and white kimono-esque robe appears to have entered this plain of existence, but unfortunately for the evil council it happened to appear on a chandelier hanging about the table, just out of reach for anyone not using some sort of device for reaching high places to obtain.

UgliFLY: It appears the robe is out of reach! Stanley, could you please go fetch the portable stairs so we can gather the robe and destroy it once and for all?

Stanley: Yes.

As Stanley walks out to fetch the staircase, walking with a boring generic walking rhythm and a boring generic posture, Snakeyes looks over at the fly and asks her a question with a quizzical look on his face...

Snakeyes: Hey, UgliFLY, why is it that we're destroying this robe in the first place?

UgliFLY chuckles to herself, and as she does spew, goo and other vile hings pour out of her mouth before she replies...

UgliFLY: Because, my dear Snakeyes, this robe isn't just an ordinary robe! It signifies love and adoration by everyone! You see, back in the old days, this robe was given to the most charismatic person in the area - a "fan favourite" if you will - and it would allow them to utilize the public's power of love and adoration with every strike they threw. So, since we're evil and we don't care about the common people in this world, the obvious thing to do seemed like destroying it.

Snakeyes nods to himself as he comprehends the plan, while Stanley returns pushing a large 20ft staircase on wheels towards the chandelier and ??? starts rubbing his hands together with glee.

???: Time to destroy another symbol of love and happiness!

???: Not on our watch!

A loud creaking noise is heard from the roof of the hall, before it caves in, forcing the mysterious origin of the previous sentence to fall through along with his two mischievous comrades. As they hit the floor it is easy to see that the trio is none other than the three co stars of "The Chronicles of M" - General Green, Teru, and, of course, the mastermind himself, The Magnificent Mr M!

The trio get up and dust themselves off before striking a pose of poses, stretching their bodies in odd directions and pointing their arms in even odder directions. The pose is so marvelous that the evil council members can do nothing but stare as the trio begin to speak...

M: O!
Green: Ha!
Teru: You gozaimasu!

A solid minute or two passes while still in the pose after saying Teru's "ohayou gozaimasu" catchphrase with nothing but an awkward silence for a reaction, UgliFLY rises from her chair to confront the memorable one...

UgliFLY: M?!? How dare such putrid scum of the Earth appear in the middle of our ceremony?!? Traitors like you are worse than disgusting!

UgliFLY snorts before spitting a warning shot of the acidic goo on the floor near M's feet, but he simply steps over it on his way towards her.

M: Oh UgliFLY, it's been so long.. I see you've aged incredibly well...

M chuckles to himself as UgliFLY shrieks a response...

UgliFLY: TRAITOR!! I've seen the TV shows, you're a good guy now, what does a good guy like you want with the evil council??

M continues chuckling to himself as he points upwards towards the robe.

M: I'm after that Eurasian robe up there. See I've learnt a few things over the past few months of trying out this whole new good guy thing. People look up to me - I'm a madman who's maniacal and maybe slightly murderous, but for some reason whether it be my mango and marshmallow martinis or just this magnificent hairstyle they absolutely love me. I think it'd be fair to say I'm a "Fan Favourite" by now, and guess which robe happens to be designed for such a person and is dangling above us right now?

UgliFLY shudders as she looks up to the robe with the sudden realisation the M could wear it and gain its powers...

UgliFLY: We won't let you have it! We'll fight you for it!

M: You're going to fight me? Well I guess I can't make your face any more mush than it already is... Get ready to be mangled like a stepped on ant... Mwahahaha....

M continues his laugh as he leaps on to the table. UgliFLY suddenly pukes and tries to hit him with the sizzling projectile vomit, but in an example of some monstrous aerial skill, M jumps before twisting and flipping out of the way of the deadly goo, hitting a perfect Mega M Flip on the ugly, ugly fly.

As he hits the maneuver, Snakeyes seizes the distraction of M's mind boggling flips and summons a group of 4 ace card servants to tackle Teru down while ??? sneaks up behind the Green General and traps him in a headlock. Stanley just stands there watching the events unfold, as usual.

M: Jeez I hope the ant fights better than this fly did, although flies do have quite the short lifespan... Maybe I could conduct some more experiments in the lair...

Teru: OHAYOU!

Teru's call for help brings M up out of his distraction and over to Snakeyes' card soldiers where he kicks two of the soldiers away, letting Teru get herself back up and start kicking some ace herself while M makes his way to the crawling away Snakeyes...

M: You know you can't always crawl away from your problems right?

As M continues to approach the card master, Snakeyes pulls out a card while scrambling away faster and faster...

Snakeyes: Go! Joker!

A hand with a microphone emerges from the card as M continues to approach. The rest of the body of a corny card comedian pops out just in front of M with a cheesy grin a mile wide across its face

Joker: -and then she said "What's a potato?"

The Joker tries nudging M to get him to laugh but M simply pushes it away and catches up to the scurrying Snakeyes by following a trail of cowardly tears he'd left behind.

M: You know you could just stand up for yourself and fight your own battles instead of hiding behind the deck once in a while, right? Rigging poker and craps... You know, there's a guy I'm about to fight called "Theron Daggershield", he's a real courageous guy, sticks up for his friends instead of letting them melt. I'm sure he'd love to get his hands on someone as mischievous as you... That is, of course if I don't mangle him in the melee...

M looks down at the now bawling Snakeyes who appears to have wet his pants in fear before walking away to join his comrades in battle...

Snakeyes: Hey.. How did you know I let the Jack melt?

As he finishes his sentence, he feels a hand grasp his shoulder, and as he turns to see its source to his horror the Jack of Spades is beside him, tapping his shovel against his tattered hand menacingly with a smirk on his face, ready to gain revenge on his master for leaving him to die...

M arrives back to the scene of the two other fights where it appears Green and Teru are standing peacefully around Stanley trying to decipher a method of getting him to show some emotion...

Green: What is this guy? no matter what we do he just stands there staring off into the distance...

M, realising the dangers of having his compadres too close to one of the most powerful beings in the universe let alone this room, pulls Teru and The General away to safety before whispering a warning to them...

M: Be careful, this guy is a massive danger! He may not look like it, but if you get this guy started he's unstoppable!

Teru: Ohay...?

Teru cocks her head to the side in confusion.

M: So how do we defeat him? Easy. It's the opposite of how we defeat Daddy Mack! See, if there's one thing Daddy Mack doesn't do it's boring, so to defeat this guy we'll simply need some crazy exciting distractions while I go and grab the robe...

Green and Teru give M a thumbs up signal, smiling to let him know that they would be able to do this task.

M now runs over to the staircase while background noises of airhorns and sirens can be hear from the distraction, and begins his slow ascent to the robe. Just as he's an arm's length away from grabbing it, ??? appears from through the stairs to confront him and they lock arms in a test of strength.

???: Got you now! I've been training all my life for this moment! I've fought so many competitors to make it this far! Let it go, M, the robe shall be mine!

M: The robe will be yours? Mwahahaha have you lost your mind? Many people may fight and fight strongly for this prize they may, but there's one thing they all lack; the mystical force behind the millions upon millions of fans pushing me and driving me forward! Yes, this mystical force which I hold deep within myself that's so strong and mysterious it doesn't have a proper name for it! This is the force that goes by the single thirteenth letter of the alphabet, M!

M jumps back and holds the pose of the letter M in the YMCA dance for a couple of seconds while ??? looks on confused. After another second or two, however, ???'s confusion is cleared up as a giant beam of magenta light shoots from M's body, engulfing the shadowy ??? for just long enough for M to pull down the robe and run down the stairs towards Teru and Green who seem to have caused Stanley to fall asleep on the floor where he once stood.

Green: Since when could you shoot light out of your chest?!?

M simply shrugs because there is no Earthly explanation for that at all that any human being would (or should) be able to come up with without the use of hallucinogenic drugs, and instead of answering he simply puts on his new Eurasian robe and giving Teru a light kiss in celebration...

M: Hey you know what would go well with this robe?

M winks at the camera.

M: A belt.

M and the gang enjoy a collective evil laugh while we slowly fade out...[/I]

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

10600660_10100258723867646_5648745031808274647_n.jpg

1977250_10100132096514876_837763086_n.jpg

All is black. Nothing can be seen. A celestial voice is heard, quietly uttering a cryptic message.

Celestial Voice: On the night of warfare, the fate of magic will be decided. The darkest of them all will bring out their true darkness from within. The red dragon will battle the gold dragon regarding scars unhealed. The Chosen sons and daughters of magic must not close their eyes, the light of truth will be revealed.

A few seconds pass with complete silence, then Theron's thoughts can be heard. An ominous instrumental begins playing. It repeats through the following scenes.

[YOUTUBE]YEENHBqJ5-Y[/YOUTUBE]​

Theron: (Voice-over) It all comes down to this. I'm now the only remaining member of my Merry Band Of Misfits and the last line of defense left who can stop Shar's evil from spreading past the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation into the world itself. I always dreamed of competing at the biggest gladiatorial event in the world in a Championship match.... but I never would have seen everything going down the way it did.... and after only a year everything has changed.

Highlights are shown from the Covenant Agreement Battle at Tremor 26. Theron and his former rival Marrmell are both in action with four others, in their first match at the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation.

Theron: (Voice-over) Six of us entered in the ring that night. All of the others, including Professor Serpent who won the match, faded away as the year went on. Now I am the only one still competing.

Professor Serpent is seen winning the match as Theron Daggershield and Robert Albert the Paladin lose. A mosaic animation changes the scene to highlights of the match between Babba Dingo the Ranger and Theron Daggershield from Tremor 27.

Theron: (Voice-over) I outlasted my first singles opponent, Babba Dingo as well. He won our match, but he's long gone after putting his career on the line against Dybbuk, a low level Necromancer who at one point abducted Kirilah under orders of the Shar Cult. Dybbuk's no longer competing either despite retiring Babba Dingo. I lost every match leading up to "Resurrection 2013" including my attempt at winning the pre-show match.

A mosaic animation transitions the scene to highlights of the match between Theron and current World Gladiatorial Champion, Leonaros Moonshadow, at Burnup 95.

Theron: (Voice-over) Then after months of failure, when no one thought I was cut out for gladiatorial combat, I did it. I got my first big win against none other than the current World Gladiatorial Champion, Leonaros Moonshadow. How fitting. After that, it got very complicated very quickly. The spiritual warfare between the deities Mystra and Shar found its way into my life.

Scene changes to a view of Theron's girlfriend, Kirilah, battling two cloaked prophets of Shar. She dodges their magic spells in impressive fashion.

Theron: (Voice-over) My girlfriend, Kirilah, is a Paladin of Mystra. She has followed Mystra's teachings ever since before we met. Religion was never a big deal to me up until I met her. She traveled with my Merry Band Of Misfits until she and three other former members mysteriously vanished, due to an attack by a Sharran Angel, during a battle with a Kobold Sorceror. Kirilah found her way back to us, guided by Mystra and trusting in her every step of the way. I was so happy to see her return to my arms safely, this was when I realized how much I loved her.

Kirilah raises her Scimitar and defeats the prophets by using her powerful Smite Evil ability. She begins praying as a mosaic animation transitions the scene to highlights of the King's Contendership Match at the "Day Of Lavos 2013" event.

Theron: (Voice-over) My first King's Contendership Match is one I'll not soon forget. I was not ready to get in the ring with the likes of The Cutting Tool, Beardacus, or Triple S yet. I'm lucky to be alive. It was around this time Kirilah began trying to convert me to the teachings of Mystra. I was open to it, but not ready to make the conscious decision to follow a deity. Had I believed in Mystra, and in myself, perhaps things may have gone differently that day.

Beardacus is seen winning the match, then the scene transitions to highlights of Burnup 100. The match is a Ladder Match between Theron and Marrmell over the Expert F Championship.

Theron: (Voice-over) I have replayed this match a million times in my mind, trying to analyze where I went wrong. This was where I finally understood I could not do it on my own, and accepted Mystra as my deity. It was too late though and I came up short in the match, I failed my fans in what should have been one of the biggest moments of my career. Everything only continued to get complicated from there.

Marrmell unhooks the Expert F Championship and leaps down from the ladder, the scene freeze frames for a moment before transitioning with another mosaic animation to a conversation backstage between Theron and Vire Silverclaw at Elevation 76.

Theron: (Voice-over) I found myself trying to help Vire Silverclaw find the light. We had a tag team match against Beardacus and Davkas Diamondeath the Rhyming Doctor at "Everybody or Nobody 2014". Vire and I lost. Despite my frustrations, I never gave up. Kirilah kept me focused on trusting in Mystra as my Merry Band Of Misfits gathered elemental artifacts of Mystra's that had been stolen by the New Church Of Shar, the cult that I have been battling all year long.

Vire is seen walking away as Theron rolls a 20 sided gemstone, he looks in Vire's direction and the scene transitions to highlights of the match between Theron and Kaiser for the Expert F Championship at the "Risky Raffle 2014" event.

Theron: (Voice-over) I had won an Expert F Championship shot all the way back at "Uncalled For 2014", but never had a chance to use it due to the stipulation that I could only challenge Marrmell once. When Kaiser took the belt, I requested a title shot at the Risky Raffle. I took a massive risk in setting my sights on both the poisoned chalice and the holy grail in the same night. I had every intention of leaving that night with both the Expert F Championship and World Gladiatorial Championship, but things did not go as I expected. I lost in not only my attempt at the Expert F Championship, but also in the Risky Raffle itself when the World Gladiatorial Championship was on the line. At this point many would have chosen to walk away. Not me though, and thanks to Mystra's guidance, I have not lost sight of my calling.

Kaiser is seen lifting up the belt after winning the match. Scene transitions with a mosaic animation to a conversation between Theron and Lauren the Paladin of Torm.

Theron: (Voice-over) It wasn't only in the ring that I made mistakes. I almost lost Kirilah when I let my friendship with the new girl on the roster become more important than our relationship. The fact that Kirilah forgave me and still loves me is proof of Mystra's divine intervention in my life. She protected me both in and out of the ring. It was during this time that I began to hear Mystra herself when I spent time in prayer. Mystra warned me of a much bigger battle looming on the horizon.

Scene transitions from the conversation Theron and Lauren had, to Theron giving his motivational speech at the World Magic Conference.

Theron: (Voice-over) I got an opportunity to gather support from Mystra's followers from all over the world. I saw first-hand that I was a hero, someone looked up to not only by the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation fans, but also by young Paladins and Clerics of Mystra who are still in training to learn how to battle for their deity. I promised all the thousands in attendance at that retreat that I would win for them, for Mystra.

Theron is seen defeating Kaitlyn Onyx at Elevation 85. Scene freeze frames at Theron having his hand raised.

Theron: (Voice-over) I secured my place at Empire Rally 6. I would be in a Free For All Weapons Match Gladiatorial Brawl for the Global Championship. That title belt is a relic that is absolutely crucial in defeating Elora, a sinister Sorceress who rules the Shar Cult. When worn by a Chosen Warrior of Mystra, it deflects the dark magic of Shar. Everything looked like it was coming together, but then it happened.... Kirilah revealed something awful. Elora had a SPY in my Merry Band Of Misfits who has been feeding her information this ENTIRE TIME!

The still shot of Theron's victory at Elevation 85 transitions to a still shot of an image of Elora the Shadow Sage sitting upon her throne with an evil grin. Kirilah's voice is heard before Theron shares more thoughts.

Kirilah: (Voice-over) Mystra told me that Elora's spy will soon betray you. On the evening of Empire Rally 6. Theron.... Trust NO ONE.

A brief pause takes place before Theron's thoughts are heard again.

Theron: (Voice-over) I didn't want to belive her. I trusted all of my friends, but there truly was a spy amongst us. Someone I never would have expected.... and then came the most shocking part of all....

Kirilah: (Voice-over) There's more. Theron.... Mystra wanted me to tell you one last thing. There is something you need to know about someone named Kaleena.... She's alive.

Another brief pause before Theron's thoughts are shared again.

Theron: (Voice-over) The truth about what happened to The Lady Of Thunderbelle, Kaleena. My evil twin brother Feron's ex-girlfriend who was thought to be missing for such a long time. Why, Mystra? WHY!? It has only been a couple of hours since I found out the truth. I keep thinking about it, trying to convince myself it's nothing but a dream....

The ominous instrumental continues to play. A glass shattering animation transitions us to black. Bright red text fades onto the screen reading "Earlier that day". The text fades away after four seconds.

====

Fade in to a view of Theron as the ominous instrumental still plays. He is meditating with his eyes closed in a corner of an underground labyrinth made of onyx crystals located underneath the battle arena in Silverymoon City, where Empire Rally 6 will be taking place that evening. He sits with his legs crossed. Kirilah the Paladin of Mystra walks over to him.

Kirilah: Theron.... We are running out of time. Did you figure out who Elora's double agent is yet?

Theron: No. I'm almost positive it's Keifasar though.

Kirilah: It's not Keifasar.

Theron's eyes open widely in disbelief.

Theron: It's NOT!? Kirilah, are you sure? It HAS to be Keifasar! Who else could it be!?

Kirilah: I cast Detect Evil on him. He's Neutral. Which means....

Theron: Davivel or Sheshmish.... One will soon betray us.

Kirilah: Yes. Make sure you're wearing the each of the other Mystrian artifacts we uncovered. You need to get up. Everyone is waiting for you.

Theron gets up. He and Kirilah walk over to the rest of the Merry Band Of Misfits. Each of them are leaning up against the wall several feet away from where Theron was sitting. Keifasar the Necromancer is reading The Book Of Vile Darkness. Kayrentia the Druid is observing the pets; Neep the Floating Skull is chasing Alucard the Dire Bat as the two fly all around the room and Abduroff the horse skeleton stands nearly motionless other than snorting every now and then. Davivel the Cleric has his arms crossed and looks over at Theron as Theron approaches the others. Sheshmish the Swashbuckler is sharpening his scythe and then stops to take a sip from his bottle of rum.

Theron: Are you guys ready? If we find my brother and defeat him now, he will not be able to interfere in my Global Championship match tonight. It's also one less opponent to worry about when we face Elora.

Sheshmish: Can't we take them all out now, captain? Now that we finally be in their lair?

Theron: No. Elora would obliterate us all with her magic. We are here to defeat my brother, we'll return after I have won the Global Championship to face Elora herself. He should be just beyond that door with the purple fire torches over there. Let's go.

The party approaches the door on the other wall with purple torches on each side of it on the wall.

Kirilah: Wait!!!! Everyone stop!!!! There is an evil presence nearby.

The instrumental immediately fades out. An evil tune begins playing in its place. It repeats through the next scene.

[YOUTUBE]9mb8PyPnO9Y[/YOUTUBE]​

They all stop and look around. The door in front of them opens completely, seemingly on its own. At first nothing is beyond it, all that can be seen is an empty hallway. A purple, green, and black flame begins burning. The Merry Band Of Misfits ready their weapons to attack but none move. Out from the flames walks a sorceress with long blonde hair. She is clad in black robes and is beautiful enough to charm the most strong willed of men. It is Elora, the Shadow Sage. The fire slowly fades away after Elora walks through it. The entire party stands still, no one saying a word until the evil sorceress breaks the silence.

1520804_991200534576_121900817_n.jpg

Elora: Theron Daggershield and his pathetic little band of misfits. Right here in my very own lair. This will be too easy. Who wants to die first?

Theron: Wait a minute.... Where's my brother and who are you?

Elora: Your brother is not here at this time. He left to go supervise the detainment of an Orc cleric who that keeps trying to kill my top Dwarven Monk. As for me, I am Elora, the Shadow Sage. Ruler of the New Church Of Shar, and soon I will rule the entire world. Oh, but wait.... That's right.... This isn't the first time our paths have crossed is it? You used to know me by another name long ago. It has been far too long. Do you remember me?

Kirilah: Theron!? You KNOW her!?

Elora laughs maniacally.

Elora: You have no idea, Paladin. Your precious Theron and I were once very close. It's a shame really, all that has transpired could have been avoided. Instead, Theron chose a different path. He cared more about avoiding conflict with his brother than making me happy.

Theron: That could only mean you're....

Elora: Kaleena, The Lady of Thunderbelle.

Theron: NO!!!!!!!!! That's impossible!!!! She didn't have an ounce of evil in her!!!!

Elora: That is where you are wrong. The darkness was always waiting to consume me. Then I met a prophet who showed me how to master the art of dark magic. This same prophet has been keeping tabs on you for me. It is time. Come, prophet. Stand with me.

The Merry Band Of Misfits all stare in shock as none other than Davivel the Drow Cleric walks over in front of his allies, with the blade of his Rapier pointed at them.

Theron: Davivel.... Shar's spy.... It was you!?

Davivel: Yes. It did not have to be this way, Theron. Everything was fine up until Kirilah came back. Then you had to go and side with Mystra. All for what, a girl!? Theron, you never cared about religion in the past! Kirilah is the one who deceived you, not me.

Kirilah: Don't listen to him, Theron!

Davivel: Shut up!!!!

Theron: After all we have been through, you have been by my side longer than any other ally! How?

Davivel: You are correct. I have traveled with you longer than any of your Misfits. Tell me this though.... If I was your oldest friend, how come you never sat down by ME at the campsites to swap stories? Whether it be Fabiola the Bard and Mosquito the Rogue in our original party or Kirilah the Paladin and Sheshmish the Swashbuckler in this party.... Always one of the others, never your original "ally", and I use that term lightly, as I had my own agenda. Not once did it ever cross your mind to find out a little more about the very individual traveling with you from day one.

Theron: What are you talking about!? We talked all the time. I recall countless nights when we shared second watch to keep an eye out for monsters and we'd talk the whole time.

Davivel: About YOU! Oh, how I hated hearing for the past year "Mystra this" and "Kirilah that". Did you seriously never think to ask me who MY deity was, Theron?

Theron: I knew you were a Cleric. You told me so the day we met. I guess I never asked because, you're right, religion was never a big deal to me until about a year ago. You ARE a Cleric, aren't you?

Davivel: Yes. I am a Cleric.... A CLERIC OF SHAR!!!!

Looks of terror can be seen on the face of each member of The Merry Band Of Misfits.

Davivel: I was the one who summoned The Sharran Angel into the room a year ago. Kirilah was meant to suffer the same fate as Shrevi the Dragon Shaman, Jessiron the Monk, and Marazara the Rogue who were all never heard from again after the day of their disappearance. Yet since Kirilah managed to defeat the Prophets of Shar who were ordered to kill her in Waterward when she got seperated from you, she made it back and made us have to re-think our plans.

Theron: What plans?

Davivel: This was all revealed to me before we ever met. I was to keep an eye on you and Kaleena. The two of you were chosen by Shar to usher in the end of magic. Kaleena fulfilled her destiny. I was the one who set Kaleena up with your twin brother Feron. I was the one who manipulated him into pursuing relationships with multiple women so that he would break her heart. I was the one who was there to pick up the pieces, and share with her the teachings of Shar when she was most vulnerable. She voluntarily gave her life to serve Shar. Kaleena mastered dark magic casting faster than anyone I have ever seen and read the Tome Of Shar from cover to cover. Shortly after mastering levels of magic so high that even Archmages feared her, she took on the name "Elora the Shadow Sage" and created the New Church Of Shar Cult.

Theron: Kaleena! Is all of this true?

Elora: Every word.

Davivel: You, Theron, were going to become a ferocious Dark Knight. Much like your brother, only more powerful. I realized it was too late when you sided with Mystra, I had to find a way to get you all here. We allowed you to obtain The Ring Of Shadows, our cult's most prized relic. The Ring Of Shadows has a curse placed on it by yours truly! This curse amplifies the dark magic of Shar used by anyone within five feet of the one wearing the ring. Nothing can protect you now, not even Mystra. Not without Theron being the Global Champion. I am the true prophet. I am the one who will unleash the powers of Shar unto the world!!!!

Kirilah in a fit of rage lunges at Davivel, her Scimitar is glowing a bright shade of blue.

Kirilah: SMITE EVIL!!!!

A blue bolt of lightning strikes Davivel upon Kirilah's Scimitar hitting him with a swift slash. The Drow Cleric survives the attack, but is knocked to the ground. His Rapier is destroyed by the Paladin's holy smite. Theron looks back over at Elora.

Theron: Kaleena.... I know you're still in there somewhere. This isn't you! Snap out of it!!!!

Elora: Stop calling me that. The "Kaleena" that you knew no longer exists and you alone are to blame for that. I'd kill you all right now, but where's the fun in that? I want to see Mystra's Holy Warriors suffer in agony. Davivel, summon the Sharran Angel!

Davivel: Yes, my queen!

The Sharran Angel within the blink of an eye has appeared in the room. The Misfits gazing at it at just the right moment causes it to enter statue form with its hands over its eyes, as if it were weeping.

Kirilah: Nobody take your eyes off of it! Whatever you do, DO NOT BLINK! DO NOT LOOK AWAY!

Davivel: I brought them all here to you, Elora. Now you can kill them all in the name of SHAR!

Theron: Kaleena.... Please....! In the name of Mystra.... WAKE UP!

Elora lifts her hand to cast a spell, but hesitates.

Elora: I.... that is.... ummm....

She lowers her hand and looks confused.

Theron: That's it! That's it! Come into the light! You're not a Sorceress of Shar! You're a Cleric of Tyr, you serve the deity of Justice, and your name is Kaleena the Lady Of Thunderbelle! NOT Elora the Shadow Sage!

Elora covers her eyes with her arm and screams at the top of her lungs in anger. The scream is bone chilling, causing Theron to feel a shiver down his spine. Elora takes down her arm, her eyes which can be seen again are now glowing red.

Elora: ENOUGH!!!!

Thunderstrikes are heard in the distance as she yells.

Elora: You followers of Mystra infuriate me!

She turns to Davivel, who has fallen unconscious, Elora then faces the party again.

Elora: That summoning spell must have drained all his energy. My Sharran Angel will see to it that none of you leave this room alive. Theron. If through some miracle you live long enough to make it to Empire Rally.... you will be humiliated in front of all your fans when the Global Championship is won by my protege, "N" the Nocturnal Necromancer!

Elora leaves the room through the door she entered in initially and the evil tune fades out as soon as she exits. Each member of the Merry Band Of Misfits stares at the Sharran Angel trying to muster up the strength to not look away or blink. A sad song begins playing.

[YOUTUBE]wjiFPM7etl0[/YOUTUBE]​

Kayrentia: Why did she not finish us off?

Theron: She hesitated when I reminded her of who she really is.... Kaleena is still in there, trapped behind all of Shar's deceptions in Elora's mind. How do we get out of this one though? I know The Sharran Angel is stuck in statue form if at least one person stares at it without blinking, but does anyone know how to actually defeat one of these things?

Keifasar: Now?

Kirilah: Yes. Now.

Keifasar hands out a gemstone to each Misfit, minus Theron who looks on in confusion. Davivel is still unconscious. The Sharran Angel remains in statue form due to at least one person still staring at it. Keifasar hands an emerald to Kayrentia, a sapphire to Sheshmish, a sugilite to Kirilah, and he holds onto a ruby himself.

Theron: What's going on?

Keifasar: Remember these!? These are the gemstones I collected from each of the Shar shrines we have been to and taken back a Mystrian artifact from. The Wind, Water, Fire, and Thunder shrines. Each one had an altar with a gemstone in it. I held onto them this whole time!

Kirilah: I told Keifasar about the Sharran Angel. He appraised the gems and none of us ever knew their purpose until now.... Keifasar. Tell Theron what you told me.

Keifasar: They are for protection from Sharran Angels. The Sharran Angel cannot kill us if four of us together each hold a gemstone from a Shar altar. Yeah!!!!

Theron: I don't have one though! What about me?

Keifasar pushes Theron out of the Sharran Angel's sight.

Keifasar: You've got a match to win, and a world to save, Theron! I'd do it in a much more impressive fashion than what you'll have to do, but hey, this isn't the Keifasar show.

Kirilah: Sooner or later we'll all give in and have to blink. At that point, the Sharran Angel's magic will take us to unknown locations. The gemstones will keep us alive at least. It will die after it has cast its spell on us. Get out of here, Theron. Go win the Global Championship. The world depends on you.

Theron: What!? I can't just leave you guys!

Kirilah: I'm sorry, my love. I wish I could be there to see you win at the biggest event of the year.... but this.... is how it has to be. The gems will not shield us from the Angel's spells unless all four of us hold one up together. This is the only way to ensure that all of us live. You're the chosen champion of Mystra and only you can save the world from Shar. Hurry and get out while you still have a chance.

Theron: No! Not without you, Kirilah! I want you there to see when I win! I love you and you not being there would tarnish the moment!

Tears begin coming down Kirilah's face, somehow she has still not blinked since the Sharran Angel appeared.

Kirilah: Just go!!!! Mystra will bring us all together again.... I can't hold on much longer and the others have already blinked....

Theron walks over to the exit and looks back at his allies.

Theron: Dang it.... This is not how I wanted it to go. Wherever you end up, send a carrier gryphon message to me. I'll be in Cormyr, as the Global Champion! Until we all meet again.... Merry Band Of Misfits, your sacrifice will not be for nothing.

Theron runs out of the chamber. Kirilah, Sheshmish, Kayrentia, and Keifasar raise up their gemstones in unison. After seven seconds have passed, Kirilah blinks in slow motion. Everyone in the room including Kirilah, Keifasar, Sheshmish, Kayrentia, and Davivel all vanish. The Sharran Angel shatters. The sad song fades out as the scene fades to black.

====

Fade in to a view of Theron in the training room in the arena at Silverymoon City. He stands, leaning up against a ladder. Everything is silent until he speaks.

Theron: I had no choice but to continue preparing for the biggest match of my career on my own. How ironic that this would be a ladder match. The most awful night of my career was that loss to Marrmell at Burnup 100. Winning this brawl for the Global Championship would be the ultimate way to redeem that loss. I won't let this be another humiliating loss! I cannot afford to let that happen!!!!

He looks up toward the top rung of the ladder. He imagines the shiny prestigious Global Championship hanging above the ladder.

Theron: All I have to do is win that match, and Elora's.... Kaleena's magic will not be able to harm me. I will have to defeat someone who was once a very close friend. It MUST be me. None of my competitors are able to use the Global Championship the way Mystra intended! Powered up by prayers to Mystra, it creates a barrier to protect the one wearing the belt from dark magic. This only works if one is a holy warrior of Mystra and if they have the vitality needed to pray that intensely. My opponents tonight all come up short on one or both of those prerequisites. I'm the world's only hope.

Theron pulls out a scroll depicting the gladiators involved in the match.

Theron: They say a 5th entrant will make it into the match. The winner of a pre-show skirmish. It could be anyone on the roster not already in a match including those who failed to earn their way into this match like Kaitlyn Onyx or Brett "The Lizardman" Ivyson. Maybe it will be one of the rookie gladiators who just joined, trying to make a name for himself. I don't care. I'm not afraid. I can defeat any of them just as my favorite verse from The Tome of Mystra states.... "I can win any battle, through Mystra strengthening me". I earned my way into this match and I'll fight my way past ANYONE who stands in the way!!!! As for those who already qualified for the match....

Theron keeps looking at the scroll. Upbeat music plays.

[YOUTUBE]ls_jDyXHdHY[/YOUTUBE]​

Theron first looks at humbleBEE.

10351410_10100258730534286_3729008976946611420_n.jpg

Theron: It can't be humbleBEE. He would be tip the odds in his opponents' favor by giving gift bags containing Cure Light Wounds potions to them. Someone as honorable as he cannot save mankind from Shar. He'd feel remorse for his actions and toss a remedy to the followers of Shar, instead of finishing them off. The world needs a hero at this time and not a gentleman.

Theron then looks at Father Apple.

1487443_10100273354842056_5458967875300291215_n.jpg

Theron: Father Apple.... a skilled veteran Sorcerer quick to follow up any verbal threat with his classic catchphrase "Now, listen here, cousin!" and some witty lines of his own. As much respect as I have for Apple, the Global Championship is too powerful for him. If he tried to use it, it would be too much to handle. He lacks the vitality needed to unleash the true power within the purpose that Mystra intended the Global Championship be used for.

Theron's eyes then land on N.

1464695_10100273354847046_9150463707425290954_n.jpg

Theron: Last but not least.... the Nefarious "N".... Elora named you as her protege within the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation. I doubt this will be the last time you and I go to battle. For the fate of magic and all mankind, I cannot allow the Global Championship to fall into your hands.

Theron climbs up to the top of the Ladder. He stands at the top for a moment, maintaining his balance.

Theron: I cannot underestimate any of my opponents though. I am making it my mission to claim that championship belt in the name of Mystra. N would be the worst case scenario, but it must not leave with any other gladiator. It has to be me. This is more than just a championship match. It is my golden opportunity to obtain the relic that will save magic, and in turn, all of mankind. I have to win for my Merry Band Of Misfits, for all the young Mystrian followers I had PROMISED that I would win for, for Kirilah the love of my life, for Mystra my deity who has guided me this entire way, and for lastly for myself. Losing is not an option. I will do anything it takes to win. ANYTHING.

Theron climbs back down from the ladder. He takes out his favorite 20 sided ruby gemstone and rolls it on the table to the left him. It lands on a 20.

Theron: At Empire Rally 6 tonight, I will become the Global Champion.

He puts the gemstone back into his pocket, takes out his Falchion with a look of confidence, and walks off in the direction of the arena ready to enter battle. Fade to black.

The scene opens with the camera zoomed in close on elegANT as he sits at the head of a large wooden table, deep in thought, with a blank notebook in front of him. After a few moments, he leaps out of his chair with his fist extended in achievement.

I’ve got it!

elegANT’s triumphant yell is directed at no one in particular, as the camera backs out a bit to show that he is in the conference room alone. He holds this pose for nearly five minutes until Antfred discovers him.

Is everything okay, sir?

elegANT instantly snaps back to life.

Okay? Dear Antfred, things couldn’t be more grand! I’ve struggled mightily with determining how best to prepare for the Super Ladder Match Melee at Kingdom Come, but I think I’ve finally figured it all out. If I create a shopping list and directives for how everything should be assembled, would it be conceivable for me to be training this afternoon?

Depending on what you have in mind, I would think that we could manage that.

Wonderful! Let me get everything written down for you.

elegANT quickly heads to the table and begins writing furiously in his notebook.

After I give you these instructions, I will be heading to my room to rest. Coming up with this strategy with quite exhausting and I need to be in peak condition for training. I plan to awake in three hours and begin working shortly thereafter. Do you have any questions, Antfred?

elegANT hands the notebook to Antfred, who studies it for a few moments before giving elegANT a sincere answer.

Numerous, sir, but I shall have this ready for you nonetheless.

elegANT chuckles and pats Antfred on the shoulder as he goes to leave the room.

Your positive qualities are nearly too abundant to count, Antfred, but your honesty may be my favorite of them all.

Antfred looks over the list once more while elegANT heads to his room. While he sleeps, the manor and its grounds are swarming with worker ants. By the time elegANT wakes up and gets stretched, his vision has become reality: A few large ladders are set up around the pool, which has been drained and is now filled with giant foam blocks.

Absolutely exquisite! Once again you all have exceeded my expectations. Please, order yourselves some food; you deserve it.

Most of the workers head inside, but Antfred and a couple of the larger worker ants stay behind.

What can we do to help, sir?

Well, Antfred, they say that you can’t learn to fall off a ladder, but I’m willing to challenge that thought. I will try a couple by myself first, then if everything goes from there we’ll go forward.

elegANT walks toward the closest ladder, while Antfred and the others look at each other nervously. He climbs to the top, about twenty feet above the ground. He stands atop the ladder, waves at the worker ants, and dives toward the pool. He flips forward and lands back first in the pool filled with foam blocks. He disappears down into them and Antfred runs to poolside to check on his boss. Before he can dive in or start trying to dig through the blocks, elegANT pops out.

That was splendid! Let me go again solo before I have you guys start throwing me in.

Um, sir…?

Before Antfred can finish, elegANT is already climbing the ladder. This time, elegANT jumps with his back to the pool and lands back first. Again Antfred rushes to the pool, and again, elegANT pops out squealing with glee.

Excellent! Now one of you climb up with me and toss me off!

Sir, may I interrupt?

Of course, Antfred.

I’m not sure this is the best use of your training time.

Why do you say that?

The falling isn’t what causes injuries in situations like this. The landing is what hurts, and that’s what you can’t prepare for.

elegANT pauses for a moment to ponder his response.

Climb up there with me.

Sir?

Climb up with me and we’ll jump in together. I’ll explain once we’ve landed.

Antfred is clearly unsure, but nods his head and follows elegANT to the ladders. Each man climbs up one and, when elegANT gives the signal, they jump into the pool and pop out a couple seconds later laughing. elegANT waves Antfred over and they sit on the edge of the pool.

Antfred, to be honest with you, I am quite frightened of this match at Kingdom Come.

We will have our best medical people ready to take care of you when you return from Japan.

It’s not the pain that worries me, Antfred. This match is brutal because its barbaric nature brings out the worst in people. The match is designed for us to use weapons in excessively barbaric ways and I’m afraid that I’ll will succumb to that temptation. I want to win that championship with all my heart, but I fear what I’ll do to accomplish that.

I understand where you come from, sir, but I must say that I’m still confused about the ladders and the foam in the pool.

Ah, yes. I don’t want my brain to connect the ladders with violence, in hopes that I can resist the urge whilst I battle my opponents. I wrestle because I want to entertain a crowd, Antfred, not to hurt people and this is my reminder that wrestling is supposed to be fun. I’m sure my opponents are thinking of ways to maim people at Kingdom Come, but I truly believe that if I can survive, I’ll be coming home with some gold.

elegANT pats Antfred on the back and climbs to his feet.

Come, let’s go one more time!

The two men run to the ladders as the scene fades to black.

[Ignore the first one, it wasn't supposed to post, but I fell asleep whilst typing - apologies to creative.]

We're in an empty old theatre style arena with a wrestling ring in the middle. Johnny Klamor is sitting on a chair that has been placed in the ring, opposite Daddy Mack who is sitting on another chair.

Klamor: You join me now for a very special interview with Daddy Mack ahead of the ladder match at Kingdom Come Vi, live on PPV this weekend. Now, my first question is why did you decide on such an ornate but unsual venue for this interview?

Daddy Mack: Well, this is where it all began and where I had my first ever fight, yeah, against The Outlaw John Dixon, so it seemed like a great place to come back to before what could be my last ever fight. I wanted to come and be a little more serious and reflective than I usually am.

Klamor: You mentioned Dixon there, but you have also fought against some of the biggest name players throughout the last thirty years - King Samoa, Rocket Rodgers etc. What has given you such longevity?

Daddy Mack: I have lived much more of a clean lifestyle compared to these guys - my addiction has been to this sport, to this ring, to this level. Whereas some of those guys have found demons elsewhere, yeah, my demons are the guys that I face every night, yeah, and fortunately I have the chance to exorcise some of those demons on a regular basis, yeah.

Klamor: Of course, this is your opportunity to try and win the first ever major title of your career, is that a demon that you need to exorcise?

Daddy Mack: Yeah, I've been around and I've seen a lot, some of the best and worst of all time, yeah, but back when I started there was only one champion, yeah, and for all of that time, I was the number two or the number three, and that was fine. But now, here I am in a company that has a lot of titles and a lot of wrestlers. If you cannot win a title, then you are not competitive.

I said this sport was my addiction, and it is, it runs through my veins and it's like a shot of adrenaline, I am well over 50 years old, yet when I get in the ring I am capable of an enormous wealth of things, I feel bigger and stronger than ever, but if I can't get the job done, if I can't be competitive then I am taking the spot of someone who can. Pro wrestling has too many people struggling to get in and too many people hanging on by their fingertips. I swore in 1978 that I'd never be that guy, and now in 2014, I have to put my money where my mouth is.

Klamor: Do you worry that putting it all on the line in a match as unpredictable as a ladder match is a good idea?

Daddy Mack: The cream of the crop will rise to the top, no matter the circumstances. People look at the ladder, look at the old guy and say 'he doesn't stand a chance.' Well I may not be the youngest guy, but the quality of paint job on my shed roof will show you I am more than capable of climbing a ladder still.

The speed is something that people will point too, but I don't need to remind you that I'm the biggest guy in this fight by some distance, and will remain so unless Dorian Slaughter wins the battle royal. Which would you put your faith in - a guy the size of me putting a guy the size of elegANT down long enough to climb a ladder or vice versa?

The difficulty in this match comes from the fact that we are going to have 5 participants all going for the same thing, and 5 being an odd number, it means that there will almost always be one person not engaged with a fight, but looking to sneak up the ladder. That effects us all in the same way, but again that is where my years of experience are an advantage, far from being a hindrance.

Klamor: You touched briefly on elegANT, one of your opponents there, what do you make of the line up of the match?

Daddy Mack: Well, there's a lot to contend with certainly. elegANT is such an unusual character, and like I said before, he has an obvious size disadvantage to me. I think the other problem, and this is not a knock on him, but it is true to say that he is very prim and proper and I think in the inferno, the battle ground of twisted carnage that is a match like this, he might feel a little out of his element. Or indeed elemANT.

M is most definitely a mover and shaker with a lot of momentum in this company. His moves and manoeuvres are much to contend with, and he is malicious. He is the guy that I believe may try and steal a quick win on us, and his deviousness definitely gives him an edge in that respect. If this was a usual match make up with your standard wrestlers, this would present him a big advantage. Unfortunately Theron, elegANT and I all want to win the right way and I think if M tries to take a shortcut, he'll find himself on the road to nowhere.

Theron, like I said is a noble guy, but he relies too much on chance to get himself through. A match like this, if you leave it to chance, could have you falling 25 feet into some tables and then you'll really lose your dice. Daggershield is in his own world doing his own thing half of the time, and I just think that in a match that takes no prisoners, relying on chance to see you through is a risky business.

And then we have the wildcard, the unknown quantity the battle royal winner. It could be anyone from Bruce Irwin to Kagura Ozhura so trying to prepare specifically is futile, not to mention the fact that whomever wins will be riding on a crest of a tidal wave of momentum. Two wins in one Kingdom Come night is not something to be scoffed at at all, but is that too much to ask? They'd have momentum and the advantage that they know everyone they will be facing, a luxury none of us four qualifiers have been afforded, but they'd also have the fact that you know, they will have fought earlier and they will be tired there's no easy matches in WZCW. The surprise element is an advantage I have though - I've seen 'em all so can be prepared for anything and my record against most of the potential participants in the battle royal speaks for itself.

I'm confident that I can win this match, win the title and continue my career. I have every faith that this is not the last conversation you and I will have with me as an active performer.

Klamor: And if it is?

Daddy Mack: I've not thought that far ahead.

The camera fades out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back