Kazarian and Roode's New Haircuts

So at Lockdown, Frankie Kazarian shaved his head, which prompted a "you look stupid" chant from the fans :p so now he looks even more generic than he did before!

And our champion Bobby Roode has had his haircut too.

Now I read some youtube comments (not the best source I know, but I avoid dirtsheets) that Kaz did it for charity (I'm sure aging also had something to do with it) and that Roode did it because he had to have stitches along the top of his head after the Storm match.

Anyway what do you think of these guys' new looks?

It is what it is. Kaz really hasn't been of interest to me as of late alongside Daniels. As far as Roode goes, the general feeling was he looked cooler with the longer hair. I could care less, as long as he keeps doing his thing as champ, I'll buy the haircut.

Now I read some youtube comments (not the best source I know, but I avoid dirtsheets) that Kaz did it for charity (I'm sure aging also had something to do with it) and that Roode did it because he had to have stitches along the top of his head after the Storm match.

Anyway what do you think of these guys' new looks?

i like the new looks for different reasons. first with Frankie yes he did donate his hair to Locks of Love; and it was mentioned as this on Impact Wrestling last week, believe that it was Taz that mentioned it albeit very quickly was just a short sentence

as for Roode yeah he looked better with the longer hair but he still looks like a champ with the short hair. before the cut I used to see a lot of Mr. Perfect in him just with brown hair not blonde. but cutting it short now that he is an established singles star it gives him his own look. lots of stars cut their hair after making it big.

So you are going after a guy who cut his hair for locks of love. I know plenty of guys his age or older(myself included) who have cut their hair for the charity, not because of going bald but because at a certain point it sucks taking care of. This summer I'll be doing it for the 3rd time. As far as Roode personally it's not a big deal although I think it fits his character better now with short hair.

The hair of a superstar has nothing to do with putting out a good product. The fact is TNA sucks, no matter what kind of hair they have. Low budget, second rate garbage.. So far the best match of the year by far was Undertaker and HHH with HBK as ref...and Undertaker's new buzz cut mohawk had absolutely ZERO to do with it...it all comes down to storyline, emotion, execution and selling it...TNA has god awful storylines...decent wrestlers, but nothing to add emotion to the match

I think the cut goes well w kazarian's current character whether it was for charity or not. Plus as the guy above me stated, it gets to a point where it just sucks taking care of your hair. I found it funny that I cut my hair the day before lockdown lol. As for roode's new look...I digged the old cut better but cut to me says "I'm roode"

So you are going after a guy who cut his hair for locks of love. I know plenty of guys his age or older(myself included) who have cut their hair for the charity, not because of going bald but because at a certain point it sucks taking care of. This summer I'll be doing it for the 3rd time. As far as Roode personally it's not a big deal although I think it fits his character better now with short hair.

Sorry if it came across that way I do like Kaz actually though I think him and Daniels should be in the tag division (along with the two Robbies), instead of feuding with AJ but hopefully that will end soon and my wish will come true.

Roode's haircut was a welcome change. He looked a little too much like HHH or at least to me he did. Now he has his own look which is good.

Kaz was better off with the longer hair. He could have worked the hell out of a model gimmick.

I think Kaz finally realized he is going bald and decided to come on home. He looks better with the buzzed head because before you could clearly see how thin his hair was on top. Glad he isn't trying to pull off that horrible Shawn Michaels cover up pony tail. Get rogaine or give it up.

I do like Roode's new cut, I think it makes him look better & more distinguished.

When it was long and after around 10 mins into every match it always would go into a big poof, like he'ed put his hands on on of those ball things that sends a static shock, and then dragged thru a hedge backwards lol.

Kaz on the other hand, meh who cares:doh:

He's the most boring person on TNA's roster, capable of pulling the odd good move off, and he gave his hair some kind of charity, why?

Roode's long hair when he wasn't wrestling looked cool. The way it got frizzy and puffy during/after a long match, not that cool.

It looks better short.

When it was long and after around 10 mins into every match it always would go into a big poof, like he'ed put his hands on on of those ball things that sends a static shock, and then dragged thru a hedge backwards lol.

Haha I would always forget about that then next time be reminded when he had a match again. Guess that's why he always had it wet. He did look pretty ridiculous, so I'm set now this cut is better for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back