Kaz Turns On AJ; Teaming With Daniels?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Quite a swerve when you consider the team they were facing was going on to face Morgan/Crimson at Genesis for the titles (in that Kaz essentially gave up the opportunity), but most importantly I think we just bore witness to the berth of a new long-term tag team in TNA in Kazarian and Daniels.

I'm not sure what the story will function on here (regarding Kaz' turn), but as excited as I was for a Kaz/AJ team, I'm even more impressed with Kaz/Daniels and the fact that:

1. This will continue the AJ/Daniels feud — one of the most 'personal' feuds in TNA's recent history.

2. This finally gives both Daniels and Kazarian a longer-term reason to be featured on television every few weeks.

3. This also adds depth to a very weak tag division that's particularly lacking in heel teams.​

Thoughts on this? How do you play this out?

I think this is a great team in Daniels and Kazarian. I reckon they're both above the X-Division now and these two would mesh so well as they have simular styles and great chemistry. Definitely have potential to be tag-champs after they establish themselves as a great team.

Just hope they would come up with a team name but for the life of me I can't think of one. Crimson/Morgan should also have a team name too.

But... It's not official yet. A few months ago Kaz kept trying to talk Daniels out of his vendetta and Daniels kept pitching "only if's" at him. This may have been the "what if" that Kaz went with. If they do team up, that's great. They've both had similar gimmicks in the past and their styles could mesh well together. But right now, I don't see how the endgame is Kaz and Daniels becoming a full-fledged team.

i agree this could be a great heel tag team at first i didnt like it as i felt aj & kaz should have won the tournament but then i thought about it and it gives kaz something to do instead of nothing like hes been doing sense dropping the x divison title,it gives daniels something to do besides his on going fued with aj & rvd and it gives aj a new fued sense apperently hes done with roode i wonder if aj is gonna get someone to team with so the sides are even against kaz & daniels now? :shrug:

I'm not sure what the story will function on here (regarding Kaz' turn), but as excited as I was for a Kaz/AJ team, I'm even more impressed with Kaz/Daniels and the fact that:

1. This will continue the AJ/Daniels feud — one of the most 'personal' feuds in TNA's recent history.

2. This finally gives both Daniels and Kazarian a longer-term reason to be featured on television every few weeks.

3. This also adds depth to a very weak tag division that's particularly lacking in heel teams.​

I actually proposed wanting to see this occur earlier in the Wild Card Tourney Poll thread, for the exact reasons that you have listed. I am stoked to see this pairing being actually hinted at and I hope they follow through with this, making Daniels and Kaz into a team.

Allow me to be the first to propose a team name... I like "Fallen Future".

I think they would be great, they would be the heel version of MCMG or Ink Inc. As far as a name, as they both wore the Suicide mask, I'd like to see them come up with a name in connection to that.

There is potential if Kaz and Daniels are becoming a tag team. I thought the feud with AJ and Daniels was long over, but it looks to be quite the opposite. I also see this as an opportunity to see AJ go solo for a while. Looking forward to what develops from this.

Kaz looked conflicted last night...almost like he didn't want to do it. I hope they don't make it one of those Daniels has power over Kaz sorts of things.

I do think they'll make a good pairing, but I think Kaz has lost a step or two and put on a lb or two. He doesn't look to be in quite the shape he used to be. I am always a fan of teams matching and having names...They don't feel like a team to me until they do. As for what they should be called...I don't have an idea for this one.

As for the one poster who said something about Morgan and Crimson, I saw a sign in the impact zone that said Team Blue Streak. BlueStreak wouldn't be awful for the two of them.

Only in TNA could Suicide team up with Suicide... and become a heel from it...

In all seriousness, this isn't too terrible of a team. I could easily see these two becoming the new MCMG of the tag division, with MCMG being split up and what not. Like mentioned before, it gives them something to do while also enhances the tag division a lot more than has been. I honestly can say that I'm looking forward to the AJ aftermath of this than the Daniels/Kaz afternath.

Only in TNA could Suicide team up with Suicide... and become a heel from it...

In all seriousness, this isn't too terrible of a team. I could easily see these two becoming the new MCMG of the tag division, with MCMG being split up and what not. Like mentioned before, it gives them something to do while also enhances the tag division a lot more than has been. I honestly can say that I'm looking forward to the AJ aftermath of this than the Daniels/Kaz afternath.

MCMG isn't split — Sabin has been on the shelf and is expected to return this month. Same goes for Shelley who's only now returning from his own injury. With Sabin out for as long as he was, though, it makes sense that TNA pushed Shelley away from the tag division.

I do see a bit of a comparison between MCMG and Kaz/Daniels though seeing as all four men are/were X Division stars who wrestle high-intensity, highly technical matches.

Who cares. Kaz is irrelevent and daniels has been bounced around from kinda cool fued to stupid out of the blue fued for months now. the whole idea of the wild card tourny is kind of haphazard and sloppy. it was done with no build and hasn't been promoted at all. also lets say this new "wild card team" wins at genesis? we have the belt go from one thrown together tag team to another even more randomly thrown together tag team.

how does this help the tag division?

hopefully i'm wrong and kaz and daniels do something interesting i hope they put what ever fued comes of kaz turning on aj to rest quickly and start making them look like a team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back