Kane...What happened?

Dyou think Rey will wear Kanes old mask now since he is scarred and tortured?
What if he comes back dressed like kane ha, This doesnt seem that far fetched

Dyou think Rey will wear Kanes old mask now since he is scarred and tortured?
What if he comes back dressed like kane ha, This doesnt seem that far fetched

LOL Kane and Rey could have role reversals, Kane jumps out from behind some fireworks dressed as Mysterio and Mysterio lumbers down to the ring and does the old Kane pyro trick dressed as Kane.

I wonder what the dial-code for Parts Unknown is because that could be Kanes new finisher.

I must say I laughed when Kane pulled Mysterios mask out of the bag, simply because I dont know where the fuck this is going, which to me is excellent, now I want to tune in next week. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out now.

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA 666

hah Kane mysterio would be a insane gimmick, Im looking foward to monday to see what happens. Im pretty much over the disapointment of it not being his mask. Im now just curious to see where this is going, I cant even imagine

There was definitely a twist to this story last monday. If it was purposely done by the wwe (most likely after all the clues the previous week show that its got to be kanes monster/phyco side portrayed as the mask) then I applaud them as they threw the fans right off the track. But knowing the wwe writers for a while now, you wouldn't really bet on them to stick with the kane "two face" story as the mysterio mask may have been a last minute suggestion to scrap the original story, for reasons we are currently unaware of (maybe kane knows that he has only got a few years and would prefer just to sit back and allow the newer talent to takeover). Knowing Glenn Jacobs, this could also be true.

Didnt Rey wrestle the same day that Kane first came out with his bag? so this proves that either
A. Kane is just tricking us all
B. WWE changed the storyline

how and why is Mysterio scarred and tortured? did Kane do this to him or whats the deal with this?

i hope its not a Kane and Rey feud. more like a Rey and Kane tag team. them going up against the likes of Team Priceless and Cryme Tyme would bring back competition for the tag titles.

RAW keeps getting better and better, im just waiting for SD to follow suit.

Alright another weird note. As someone earlier posted Rey Mysterio last wrestled on July 7th on Raw defeating the Santino. Kane first asked lawler and cole if he was alive or dead on July 7th the same night after that no. 1 contenders match. So i guess Kane could have beat up Rey between all of that..

Congratulations WWE. You have royally fucked another angle. This had so much potential for Kane. I don't care what was in the bag, it would've have been better than Mysterio's mask. I guess the WWE just decided to do something totally ******ed to get ratings for the next RAW. Sure they succeeded, but after that Kane is still in the same position. So much for him being RAW's monster heel.

As for the positive. I guess the WWE could still save this. They can make Kane completely crazy. Basically make it seem like he tricked us all in believing that that's what he's really been hiding. But is that thinking too highly of the WWE?

Wow Wwe! Way to fuck up Kane once again. What are you fucking going to make him job to a person, who in real life he could toss around like a rag doll? Comon misterio? Damn Wwe. Just damn, We have to put up with jbl's cottage cheese thighs every week, and now undermining your top monster. *thumbs up* Great desision. I just love it how Wwe thinks shit through.

Whatch wwe have ray come back without a mask. Comon the dude has like 5 for ever pair of pants he has. Red, blue, silver, camo, The list fucking goes on. When was the last time you saw the dude in a mask 2 times in a row? I can't remember.

Whoo Whooo Hold on guys. you have seen how much of it? give it until atleast next week before you go bashing them. There are many possabilitys on what it could be. a new faction. teaming up.. It might not even have anything to do with rey other then just Kane injuring him. it doesnt have to mean that they will be fueding. as i have already said. people bitch and moan about about how the wwe are predictable but as soon as they do something unpredictable the same people are moaning how it wont work. for fuck sakes guys give it time. this is nowhere near as bad as Tripple H and the great Khali or JBL vs CM Punk. becouse Kane can actually wrestle for a big guy. this COULD be good all it needs is time.

Well well welll. possibly a new twist? Anyone seen the poll on WWE.com??

Do you think Kane has really hurt Rey Mysterio?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet he did. Kane has been acting weird lately and Rey has not been seen on Raw. 64.00 %
It HAS to be a hoax. Kane and Mysterio have nothing in common! 35.99 %

Total Votes: 121429

Mannnn i cant WAIT till friday to see what happens now. i LOVE wat WWE's doing with Kane right now...but i DO hate the thought of having kane vs mysterio of some kind. But the way i see it, don't pull to conclusion's without knowing for sure. I for one, think it's got NOTHING to do with mysterio, Kane just put the mask in there because he know somehow, Adamle would find out what's in the bag.

Well technically, Rey's been injured, because his bicep hasn't fully recovered yet. But maybe it's better now and they're building up his return? Either way, I still believe it's a set-up and that Kane was just deceiving us all.

We're going to have to find out by tuning to Raw next week and see what happens.

Even if kane has hurt mysterio, it doesn't mean that this will lead to a feud. Remember the last kane (heel)/mysterio encounter. It was friday night smackdown and the story revolved around may 19th. Jbl put a may 19th shirt on mysterio therefore causing kane to walk down to the ring and KO mysterio (also jbl got KO'ed too). Another time was during the actual smackdown vs raw feuds. Once again on friday night smackdown mysterio just finished his match and was victorious and suddenly the pyro hits off. Kane and the big show walk down to the ring and rip mysterio apart but suddenly the lights go out and when they came back on, the undertaker was standing in the ring knocking big show out. This time, kane wanted nothing to do with the undertaker and decided to stand outside the ring. But once big show got chokeslammed, kane decided to enter the ring and this resulted in kane getting chokeslammed too. The point I'm trying to say is in the past there have been several mysterio/kane (heel) angles but they've just resulted in mysterio getting hurt and thats it or someone else deciding to help him. So you can't be really sure if the current scenario on raw will end up a kane/mysterio feud.

WOW! I must admit I was very surprised by this. And it is one of those things that I can't wait to see what happens. I mean did he torture him, did he also do it to get a "friend" and turn him to the dark side, so to speak? I never even asked the question where Rey was even. Most likely we won't see anything happen for awhile now.:lsabre:

Ideally I would prefer Kane to have made a fool of Adamle and brought the wrong mask out cause he knew he couldn't get away with not showing what was in the bag...... We shall see I suppose....

I agree with that-it would make Kane even scarier [in WWE terms] if he was smart and nuts. Masked Kane is needed, firstly it'll satifsy all us Kane fans, and secondly it'll bring in big ratings. I think creative need to realise that TNA isnt that far behind anymore, a big push and they could really catch WWE up, especially if Foley goes over there.

With that in mind they need to seriously consider their storylines. This one is interesting, but it really makes no sense to have Kane torture Rey, unless that is the build for his big heel turn. With mask!

But as someones already said, you just know that if/when he comes back with his mask, the crowd will explode. In anycase this is the first story in a longtime thats kept me watching

Although thinking about, the perfect set-up would be Kane starts going insane again, hearing voices, having visions of the fire, thinking the mask is talking to him etc.

Obviously the plan is to make him a killer heel,with his mask back. So Kane begins his descent back into madness by trying to kill Vince. He does that, then targets Rey. He doesnt need a reason other than he's nuts. But after doing these things, he stops hearing the voices, and tries to be normal again. Then when he thinks Vince/Rey are 'alive', he goes mad again because he doesnt want anyone finding out what he's done.

Cue Vince and Rey returning. Vince is obviously pretty pissed, and sets all the badasses on kane,who gets fucked up badly. Then Vince is on TV talking about what he had done to kane as revenge, when the classic music hits and Kane comes back with mask. At this point id say the writers could either have Kane as a top heel or face, the same for Vince.

Hell, they could go a step further, have the reveal that Taker was behind it all, have him go back to Ministry alongside Kane, and have them tear it up. Then WWE can pick someone to turn into the next big thing by going up against those two. Takers so popular it'd be easy to turn him face again.

Man should i apply for a job lol

I'm digging this storyline. Kane needs something, as does Rey. The different styles of these two could mesh well to make a great match, or clash like no other and make one of the biggest train wrecks in history.

It's interesting that in an attempt to make Kane a monster heel again, they chose Rey Mysterio as his first opponent. You would imagine that Mysterio would come back to a pretty good push.

Who wins, who loses? If you're trying to make Kane a monster heel, having him lose to a guy that gives up 200 pounds and over a foot of height doesn't seem quite logical. Plus with Mysterio returning, people usually don't return to a squash match. It's going to be interesting.

After the undertaker defeats edge at summerslam, I can't see any reason for him to stay on smackdown as it doesn't fit with taker anymore ever since the wwe championship belt was drafted back to smackdown. Don't get me wrong as a feud between triple h and the undertaker sounds awesome but it would have to be for the wwe championship belt as it would be pointless if it wasn't. Imagine what the undertaker would look like walking around with the spinner belt. So I think that after a few matches on smackdown, taker will be drafted to raw and this would be the ideal time for either a kane/taker feud or a long term return for the brothers of destruction. But one thing is clear and I speak for mostly every wwe fan in the world, the masked kane has got to return one last time before kane decides to hang up his boots for good. The reputation of kane has been mistreated ever since his mask has come off. So to finish of kane's last few years in the wwe, let him finish it off with the same way as he walked in.

Sounds good to me, it would be perfect end for both Kane and Taker to finish off at Wrestlemania, Kane in mask, Taker perhaps in a bit more of a classic darkside look, either against each other or teaming up against top opponents

When the time comes for the undertaker to retire, kane will become his last opponent at wrestlemania for sure (a hell in a cell match would be the perfect one for the undertaker's last match). Unless kane decides to retire before the undertaker, then an inferno match would be a perfect way to send off kane. Or maybe the brothers of destruction teaming up for last match before either one of them retires first. But I can't imagine what the wwe would be like after both brothers depart. However, retirement is still a long way so lets not get bogged down.

Ok, so whether the Mysterio thing is a hoax or not, I'm not sure.

But, this may be able to point out a HUGE inconsistency in a storyline if indeed there is a storyline actually involving Kane and Rey.

On Raw last month, Rey Mysterio was in action against Santino. That very same night, after Batista won a fatal four way by pinning Kane, Kane started screaming the whole "Is he alive or dead" thing.

So, if there's actually a storyline involving the two, that must mean that Kane obviously took Rey Mysterio out BADLY in the space of time that was after Rey's match and before Kane's.

And secondly, what would really be the reason for Rey? They have no past together so it makes little sense to pull off an intricate storyline between the two. The only thing I can think of is that Kane was pissed because Rey thought he could hide behind a mask, but if Kane couldn't, no one could. That's the only thing that makes sense, which of course would lead to Rey returning without a mask.

However, this accomplishes nothing because Rey will be less over, he has a thousand different masks so if one goes missing, we are led to believe the other 999 did too? Second, it does nothing to push Kane, other than to make him a heel who will put Rey over in his return match.

This all isn't adding up. Maybe WWE will surprise me and this will all be a swerve.

The other possibility is, Kane knew all along that Adamle was gonna check his bag. Heck, it was plastered on WWE.com and Adamle said it on Raw the week before. Maybe he took his own mask out of there to hide the fact. He pulled out Rey's and said it was Mysterio's mask and laughed in Adamle's face to say "ha, ha, I got one over on you, I win this round."

Who knows.

Its going to be interesting to find out where its going, thats for sure, so i guess creative win in that respect, lets just hope it makes sense as it unfolds.

I get the feelin it was goin to be Kanes mask, creative got pissed that it wasnt goin to suprise people so chucked Reys in the bag. Now of course they have backed themselves into a corner with that development.

It seemed to me that the commentators were as suprised as we were when it wasnt kanes mask, so i think it'll end up being a curve ball.

but for me its quite clear the rey mask is a trick, a swerve ball.

I still have a big feeling in my guts thats its Paul Bearer. No one is mentioning him now, and thats what WWE would want if they were to re introduce him.

But on a side note, i would asume that WWE have people who check wrestling gossip sites like this and they can gain there info on what fans are thinking from them.

So they read all the stuff of fans thinking thats Kane mask is in the bag, that dead or alive is the bad v good kane etc. So they can the send Mike Adamele out to announce that he knows whats in the bag and what kane means by dead or alive.

Maybe as fans ourselves we have more of an input then we think.

hmmmm DAMN! thats something to think over!

I am lovng this and i think if rey v kane happened, Kane would squash i really think they are giving a wel deserved push

I'm digging this storyline. Kane needs something, as does Rey. The different styles of these two could mesh well to make a great match, or clash like no other and make one of the biggest train wrecks in history.

It's interesting that in an attempt to make Kane a monster heel again, they chose Rey Mysterio as his first opponent. You would imagine that Mysterio would come back to a pretty good push.

Who wins, who loses? If you're trying to make Kane a monster heel, having him lose to a guy that gives up 200 pounds and over a foot of height doesn't seem quite logical. Plus with Mysterio returning, people usually don't return to a squash match. It's going to be interesting.

I believe that Kane vs. Mysterio will most definitely be a train wreck. I have never cared for Kane in the ring. He's slow. His finisher is boring. His trademark moves are worse than Cena's. The only thing going for him is the story creative is slowly building for him. The only problem is Mysterio's involvement since I really think the matches will suck.

Last week on Raw, Kane was in a match with Jericho and I think Jericho can carry just about anyone to a good match. Kane/Jericho was the first time in a long time that I was bored with a Jericho match, and it was because of Kane. We also know that Mysterio will come back, like you said, to a good sized push, so that means Mysterio will go over someone who is being built to be a psycho killer. I don't buy it.

I ascertain that Kane's mask was in the bag until WWE caught wind that fans caught on. They panicked. They put a fucking luchador mask inside the bag. Yuck. Now we're supposed to believe that Kane has Rey tied up in a warehouse as he removes his limbs and inflicts punishment? Gimme a break.

They should've revealed his mask and they should also have revealed that he tried to kill Vince. Instead we are in for boring matches.

I've been saying it from the beginning-Kane vs. Mysterio will not be a storyline. What reason could Kane possibly have for beating the crap out of Rey? The ONLY thing I can think of is it's because Rey wears a mask, and Kane was forced (at one time) not to wear a mask.

And if that IS the reason why Kane pulled Rey's mask out, then why did he stop at Rey? Why not crush Charlie Haas whenever he puts on his mask? Why not seek out former superstar Ultimo Dragon and beat him down. Hell, why doesnt he just beat the crap out of every wrestler in Mexico?

Ok, so maybe I'm a little extreme (and maybe this is exactly where wwe is going with this) but you see my point...The storyline would make NO SENSE! After all, when he was forced to take off his mask, he only had to take it off for a second, he didnt have to keep it off for several years!

Trust folks, I've said it ever since he pulled Mysterio's mask out of the bag (look in the "Live Discussion" forum archives) this storyline is going nowhere. They're simply going to conclude the "what's in the bag" storyline tonight, and call the fans gullible or something. Maybe this will lead to a "Kane: the practical joker" storyline (after all, the Dark Knight is overly popular, so why not compare the psycho Kane to the psycho Joker) or maybe even something more bizarre, but it will NOT go into a Kane vs. Mysterio feud-it just doesnt make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back