• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just when we thought it might get better....

Mandrake

Dark Match Winner
it goes wrong again. Most of you have probably read this but here is the quote on the site.

-- NBC Universal has been pressuring WWE to use ECW as a follow-up to RAW storylines as much as possible. They want to use RAW's huge audience on USA to get more viewers over to Sci-Fi for ECW.

This is just crap...what is ECW for?? The ECW fans or for WWE to USE. Man if this is the future of ECW. I have to say count me out. Why not just have another WWE show?? Why mascarade it as something different. Are they trying to trick people or something? They barely have enough room on the show for the small ECW alumni. CRAP i tell you CRAP!! This whole thing may turn out to be the biggest let down in professional wrestling history. How can heyman let something he created be torn apart like this.

Mandrake said:
it goes wrong again. Most of you have probably read this but here is the quote on the site.

-- NBC Universal has been pressuring WWE to use ECW as a follow-up to RAW storylines as much as possible. They want to use RAW's huge audience on USA to get more viewers over to Sci-Fi for ECW.

This is just crap...what is ECW for?? The ECW fans or for WWE to USE. Man if this is the future of ECW. I have to say count me out. Why not just have another WWE show?? Why mascarade it as something different. Are they trying to trick people or something? They barely have enough room on the show for the small ECW alumni. CRAP i tell you CRAP!! This whole thing may turn out to be the biggest let down in professional wrestling history. How can heyman let something he created be torn apart like this.

It does say that, "NBC has been PRESSURING WWE to use ECW as a follow-up to RAW storylines..." now that doesn't mean WWE has gone with the idea of doing that or they are gonna do it, NBC has just given them the idea of trying it, but I doubt WWE would consider doing that...but then again it is Vince McMahon, and he has done alot of crazy idea's in the past, and this one just wouldn't surprise me at all.

I do to think this might happen, along with some of the WWE creative team that want the RAW brand to look better then ECW (but RAW's been worst then SD! lately) that want to bring Paul Heyman's power down, but last time they did use ECW to follow up RAW storylines, it still got the same ratings as it does today, hopefully the E won't fall for this crap.

well i think ecw has been better than raw but thats not saying much but u cant say tna is no better there right down there with sd i have been waching so many matchs on the net that i forgot how good it was before all the stupid stuff

Mandrake said:

If WWE (Vince) decides to do this, I'll be really pissed off at Vince. I don't really like WWE anymore. I like TNA only because they've had good matches in th past, and I like ECW just because of it's history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back