Just watched ROH for the first time..

Scott Free

The man of a thousand rest holds.
I heard a lot about Ring of Honor on the internet, so when they started having a TV show on HD net, I got curious and checked it out.
Very impressed, while they are obviously indies like in flavor, they seem to have some decent talent under contract. They keep the promos under control on the TV show at least, and they offer plenty of wrestling action in the ring. Their top guys are credible and entertaining. I don't see them as competition for the WWE or even TNA, but they are yet another alternative that's refreshing to have. I hope they continue to grow.

yeah i watched it for the first time last week. i have to admit, it is different...the way it shows on tv, you know...the view of the camera..totally indies but still very impressive.

they have very good characters and nice wrestling, something you dont get very much with wwe....alot of in ring action.

I just watched my first show, and I was impressed after the first two matches. I don't get HDNet, but I Youtubed it. It is a refreshing alternative to WWE and is way better than TNA (which is awful). I like that everyone gets a few seconds to before their match to cut a promo, I like the production of the show as they give you a brief background of each character and their finishers and nicknames before each match. I was also very impressed with the in-ring work.

It has an indie feel, but everyone is working hard and that's all I want to see.

When i watched Ring Of Honor for the first time i saw something that I saw in TNA a long time ago before the company became WWE light, they are a true alternative, everything from the shows footage to the promos, to the wrestling you cannot find anything like this anywhere, it for me is what ECW was in its prime a true alternative to the big two and i hope the company grows and grows so that it can become a true competitor to the WWE crown

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back