Just ate something pretty good

So me and my dad has this idea.

Now I don't know if anyone done it or not but we was wanting to make this taco type pizza.

What we did was put medium taco sauce instead of pizza sauce and then some nacho cheese. Add in then taco meat that you make from the ground beef and taco mix(duh) and then the Shredded Cheddar Cheese on it.

Just get the pizza crust while you prepare the taco meat then you add taco sauce and then the nacho cheese over it and spread it all over then put the taco meat on it and the Shredded Cheddar Cheese and put it in the oven about 5 mins to get the stuff melted.

Me and my dad liked it. Had a pretty good spicy kick to it.

If you try it let me know if you like it or not.

Kind of like the Mexican Pizza they sell at Taco Bell? I love that stuff.

That sounds pretty good $hake. I think I remember reading about it or seeing it somewhere, but I have never had it. I will however definitely have to try it in the near future.

Kind of like the Mexican Pizza they sell at Taco Bell? I love that stuff.
So Taco Bell got something like it???

Might have to try it outr

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1843033 said:
That sounds pretty good $hake. I think I remember reading about it or seeing it somewhere, but I have never had it. I will however definitely have to try it in the near future.

Well haha I never heard of it but yeah its pretty damn good imo. I love the kick it had. Medium Taco Sauce and the Nacho Cheese has a kick to it makes it pretty spicy but not to spicy

Had it before. It's good. The place I get it at tops it with fresh lettuce and tomato after it comes from the oven.

You should try a breakfast pizza sometime. A crust is topped with a layer of refired beans, then scrambled eggs, then salsa, then sausage, mushrooms, whatever, and then, some cheese. It is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back