jonnysux

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know. but i think his name says it all. he thinks jonny suxs.

Do all of you think that ha made this "jonnysux" guy just to be that dumb, he had to have known that he would be cramed into the slowly filling up "Prison", so my estimation is that he wont post anything and he is just wasting time

I think the user came up with that name on purpose. He posted like 3 pages worth of pure spam in the welcome forum with posts consisting of @#$%^& and /-/--//////---- He's not going to post in here, this is stupid. If he does we'll just get more spam.

But whats the point of trying to help someone if there not willing to help themselves? This prison isn't just about flaming people, we're suppost to be helping those who get put in here by leading by example so that they can be better posters on the forums in the future.

The prison is used to show people that if they do not follow the rules that their access to the forum can and will be taken from them. Hopefully putting some common sense into them to make better post

but if those people don't even make in effort in the first place, then whats the piont in Prison? I say we only put the poeple that want to change and have seen the error of there ways, in the Prison so that we can help them become better posters. otherwise we are just wasting our time and filling empty space.

It stop's him spamming in other part's of the forum. I dont care if he post's in here or not, so long as I dont have to clear up his spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back