John cena should stop with the wwe title

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rko1811

I know it's probaly been posted but John cena should go back to the heel who raps about everbody and cheats to win. He should go back to smackdwon and start a feud with batista or Undertaker. I'm gettin tired of this gay cena/edge fued for the title. What do you guys think?

Yes the Cena-Edge fued is truly boring. I don't think the WWE will turn him heel because he has alot of younger fans who buy his merchandise which makes the WWE rich folks. Or more to the point Mr McMahon.

I would rather see John Cena as heel.

Hopefully Edge wins it and Cena goes to SD for three years...lets just hope we dont see a batista Cena feud...The worst feud ever possibly made...They both cant wrestle...

I really... really... I cant specify really enough... But I really want him to go to SD!.... Maybe then I might like Cena... But yeah I am getting sick of the Edge Cena fued... I think Edge is going to win at Unforgiven... And DX is gonna die that night.... In other words HBK is gonna go get his knee surgery.... And Triple H and Edge are going to fued for the WWE Title... And as for SD! and Cena... Id like to see him fued with Kennedy and then King Booker.... Get Batista out of the title picture!

ShaneRamlall said:
Hopefully Edge wins it and Cena goes to SD for three years...lets just hope we dont see a batista Cena feud...The worst feud ever possibly made...They both cant wrestle...

It won't happening they won't be able to put on a good match for the crowd so i don't see it happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back