Gimmick Name: Joey Sexton

Announced As: “The Sexcellence of Sexecution” Joey Sexton

Height: 6'2

Weight: 235 ibs.

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario

Billed From: West Hollywood, California

Alignment: Heel

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Has long bleached blonde hair in the style of Michael Hayes/Dog the Bounty Hunter.

----------------Eye Colour: Blue

----------------Facial Hair: A dirty black beard, with a thick bleached blonde handlebar moustache.

----------------Ring attire: Vibrant animal print trunks, typically of the zebra or leopard variety. Occasionally may wear flashy pink trunks depending on his mood. Black knee pads and elbow pads, white wrist tape, and black wrestling boots with white laces.

----------------Backstage Attire: Typically tight animal print pants, with a matching vest (co-ordination is key). Always wearing aviators.

----------------Physical Features: Dirty chest hair that goes nicely with his beard.

----------------Tattoos: None

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
tumblr_m81c4s2RTw1rc8gajo1_400.jpg

Main Gimmick: A sleazy womanizer. Believes he is God's gift to women everywhere. He is not.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
1. If you are female interviewer, watch out. Joey Sexton will be all over you, Steiner-style.
2. Hosts a talk-show segment called The Sex Talk. Basically it's Piper's Pit, but more sexy.

Brief Bio/History:
Joey Sexton was not always the Sexcellent One that you and I know and love. He began his career as the generic (cleanly-shaven) babyface Skip Rogers, working for various independent promotions in his home country of Canada. However, when he learned that his girlfriend had been cheating on him with the top guys in each territory, he underwent a metamorphosis and Skip Rogers was no more. Joey Sexton became “The Sexcellence of Sexecution” and embarked on an epic worldwide journey. He traveled to the United States, England, Mexico and Japan, honing his skills as a wrestler and entertainer (incidentally he has been barred from ever returning to Japan due to several acts of supreme dishonor). He was eventually noticed by WZCW talent scouts, and he has now come to bring sexy back to WZCW.

Entrance Music:
[YOUTUBE]kKuzyO0WykI[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description: Lots of thrusting action. Always hits on the women in the crowd on his way to the ring.

Fighting Style: Has drawn influences from the various wrestling styles he has encountered on his travels. Although primarily a technical wrestler, he also has some aerial moves at his disposal.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Main wrestling strategy is to work the neck and upper back to set up for his signature and finishing moves. Has a classic heel mentality. Takes a lot of cheap shots, talks a lot of trash, spends a lot of time taunting/posing. Will frequently exit the ring to hit on any women seated at ringside.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
Sexecutor (Cliffhanger [AJ Styles Move])
Sex Plex (Rolling German Suplex w/bridge)

Signature Moves (3 max):
DTF (Inverted STF/Muta Lock)
Rude Awakening

12 Most Used Moves:
Corner mounted punches w/grinding taunt
Top rope frankensteiner w/ grinding taunt
Flying body splash, preceded by grinding taunt
Massive package (small package)
Back suplex
Northern Lights suplex w/bridge
Snap powerslam
Elbow drop followed by kip-up
Springboard dropkick (Y2J style)
Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker
Diving double axe handle
Running kneelift

Sample RP.

For this section I decided to write a simple little pre-match promo, giving you a feel for Joey Sexton's attitude and showing off a few of his catchphrases. Joey Sexton's opponent on this particular show is Sheamus.

----------------

“So tonight it's Sheamus vs. Joey Sexton. The Great White vs. Mr. Every Night. Sheamus you may be the Celtic Warrior, you may be a former World Champion, and you may be one tough Irish bastard. But the fact of the matter is that sex sells, and you don't!
I am The Sexcellence of Sexecution. I am the sexiest there is, sexiest there was and sexiest there ever will be. I look better than you, I have a better beard than you, and tonight, in front of all my Sex Addicts here in New York City, I will prove that I am a better wrestler than you!"

Sexton walks off to chorus of boos. Apparently none of his Sex Addicts are here tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back