Jimmy Uso Arrested

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Apparently, Jimmy Uso was arrested on DUI charges in Tampa, Florida early this morning. There's not much information at this time, only that he was arrested at 3:14 a.m. and booked at 4:30 a.m.

Jimmy Uso isn't exactly on the same level of name recognition as Kurt Angle or Matt Hardy, two other wrestlers who've had run ins with the law due to driving while intoxicated. I think little is going to come of this, though it's certainly possible he'll get some sort of reprimand from management. It's hard for Uso to be any lower on the totem pole than he already is after all.

Well, he'll probably get in the same amount of trouble as Riley did.

Which is to say, not much.

I think if this is a one-time thing WWE will let it go in the long run. Much like A-Ry.

How many Wrestlers have been arrested in Florida for DUI? Seriously..

I hope this doesn't ruin The Usos' pushes and they can still win the tag titles one day. If this gets them depushed or even released then this has happened in the worst time possible. The WWE are just right now looking to revamp the tag division and The Usos are the perfect face team to carry the division along with "AirBoom". The Usos did get a new entrance and some matches on Smackdown so it's obvious the WWE wanted them to be a good tag team to challenge for the titles. All I can say is I hope this doesn't end the push that The Usos have been getting.

With the recent push the Uso's have been getting, and the WWE refocusing on the tag-team division, why the fuck was Jimmy Uso driving when over the limit.

When you are being given the biggest opportunity of your career, you DO NOT do anything to put your job at risk, its just fucking common sense.

Wrestlers are idiots.

Damn where are these wrestlers drinking at in FL? Apparently I am living in the wrong part of Florida as all the good stuff happens in Tampa or Orlando. WTF!!! I don't drink and drive as I mean the good stuff would be having a social life and meeting a wrestler.

As for this, it seems to be a new trend for wrestlers in these past months. I don't think they watch enough TV with all the commercials about "Buzzed driving is drunk driving" or how police are cracking down on drinking and driving in general. I am not sure if he will be punished or not since the USO's careers have been punished enough in the WWE. They made a nice debut to be jobbers to teams that are really an actual tag team. I hate to say it but I see the USO to be let go sometime soon and maybe ending up in TNA. I like the USO's too, as they are a legit tag team and it shows.

I think the WWE will maybe suspend him or just acknowledge it and say hey last chance or you are out. I don't know for sure but, it kind of sucks that the trend of the last month has been let's get smashed and drive. Pretty dumb and I wonder how long will it be till someone kills someone and is the ultimate career killer for them.

I hate the Usos. Detest them. They are probably my least favorite guys on the entire WWE roster. If this arrest means I won't have to see their awful entrance or boring matches anytime soon, then I see that as a good thing. Jimmy should know better. With the WWE currently trying to rebuild the tag team division, he could have been a big part of it but now might get future endeavoured. Either he gets future endeavoured or his tag team will turn into the jobber team because the guys further down the card seem to get off a lot worse in these types of incidents. I agree with Naitch's post 100%. Wrestlers who throw away great opportunities by acting like this deserve what they get.

I was quite upset about this, I like the Usos and now i feel jimmy may have either blown it or messed it up very badly..

Dumbass. But then again, most wrestlers are dumbasses. They're certainly irresponsible, you have to be to get into wrestling in the first place.

Anyway, I don't see this really harming Jimmy or his brother. They couldn't be moved much further down the card, and Alex Riley provides an interesting precedent. Absolutely nothing happened to him after his DUI. He continued to be pushed along with The Miz and ultimately played a part in the main event of WrestleMania. And remember, Riley's DUI came at a time when Shawn Michaels was in a car crash because of a drunk driver. I'm struggling to see that anything will happen to Jimmy.

Anyway, what a dumbass.

*sighs* Oh ood God people, get over it. He's just a kid! Kids make dumb descisions! I should know, I am one! He'll probably be off TV for a few weeks then be back and everything will go back to normal

well for all the people that say tna has all the problems this goes to show u they are in both companys.But i hope this dosent ruin the push they were working on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back