Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory

gd

Plump, Juicy User
First episode was on last night about 9/11. There seemed to have been some things covered up, but it was rather obvious that the government didn't kill 3,000 of it's own people. The whole show is rather stupid. "OMG, they won't let me in the hanger with the 9/11 evidence, CONSPIRACY!" No, Jesse, they won't let you in because that's just be stupid. Why do you deserve to be in there?

Also, the one guy who said the gov't created 9/11 so it could pass the Patriot Act and take away all of our rights was really stupid. Overall, this is a show that is likely going to make me very angry for the most part and will be full of bullshit, but it should be entertaining.

Also, what's up with that black lady's accent? Just weird.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

The dumbest conspiract theory I've read on 9/11 is that they flew planes into the Twin Towers because they were going to have to take them down anyway. True, they were going to be demolished at some point, but flying planes into a building down is just silly. If there are more conspiracy theories as stupid as that I might have to try and find this show.

I love a good conspiracy theory but that is exactly what this is not... Good.

The show is not something that I have watched yet but I do like to watch some of them to get my brain working. I think it is always good to think of things from both sides of the spectrum but the attacks on September 11th have left me in no doubt that it was not a conspiracy. I have watched Loose Change more times than I care to remember but I think that it is just too easy a target for conspiracy theorist now and it is becoming tedious. Now, I know this may sound like a digression but it does actually bring me back tot he show. Jesse Ventura has been very clever. He has taken one of the biggest supposed conspiracies to date and made it the pilot show of his new series so as to draw people in. I personally have not seen it but I think I will start watching it after this episode. I am not interested in 9/11 any more. It has been talked anout so much that I have completely lost interest.

As I say though, I do like conspiracies and hearing about some of the ideas behind them. This may be a show that I am interested in... Right after they get past 9/11.

Actually, the first episode was the HAARP conspiracy. It was a better episode than the 9/11 one also.

I love conspiracy theories (although, I hardly believe any) and will thus continue watching. Like Dave said, it's good to hear from both view points, and form your own opinion. I think that the show was influencing the opinion that 9/11 was an "inside job", and personally I tend to not believe that. Either way, I still objectively looked at their views and findings. The "black box" thing was kindly intriguing, and raised pretty good questions, however it was definitely not indisputable evidence. So far I can see that the core of the show will largely center around being pro-conspiracy.

Overall, I really like the show, but I'm a gigantic sucker for anything relating to enigmas. The show could say the earth is flat, and I still would watch routinely and happily.

I forced myself to watch, wanting to turn it off during the Kennedy Airport part. "THEY'RE HIDING SOMETHING. WHAT IS IT THAT THEY DON'T WANT ME TO SEE?"... it's a high profile airport in the #1 terrorist target in America. Of course doors are going to be locked.

He went to Ground Zero, eight years later, looking for clues... he actually goes, "Well, they got rid of the evidence pretty quickly, didn't they? Giuliani was proud of how much they cleared out, SOMETHING WAS GOING ON THERE!"... Yeah, they were trying to get New York City back in working order.

Jesse was mad when they wouldn't let him down there to "investigate"... that's because all the people who work there want to do is just do their job, clean up what has to be cleaned and go home. They don't want to be bothered by some ex-professional wrestler yelling at them saying that he wants to look around down there.

The Hanger 17 at Kennedy Airport segment was awful. He looks in a window and sees metal in there. "Look at the metal in there... I'd love to test that for Thermite!"... and then he starts yelling about the door being locked. Just about every door at an airport, with the exception of the bathroom, is going to be locked.

Jesse was a day late and a dollar short trying to find evidence. He's unreal trying to find evidence eight years later. The tests they did were ridiculous too. Jesse was basically saying they were knocking sheetrock down and put in beams covered with thermite paint.

At the end, Jesse was saying they should have investigated as soon as the attacks occurred and that their main focus was to get as much evidence out of there as possible. He said it would have taken 2-3 hours to "investigate for demolition". At that point, they were looking for any survivors that were out there. Getting rid of evidence, again, was them just wanting to clean up the mess.

I mean, come on guys, of course you wait 10 years to clean up a crime scene, or wait for an ex-wrestler to investigate. Here's my question... if whatever it was that they "didn't want him to see" was so earthshattering... why was it visible in a window? He said they were denied access after multiple phone calls... I bet that he didn't even call once.

You want to know what would get me watching this show? Jesse and a bunch of 80s professional wrestlers investigating conspiracies.

"GEORGE THE ANIMAL STEELE! I NEED YOU TO RIP THAT DOORKNOB OFF YOUR TEETH LIKE YOU DID A TURNBUCKLE! I'LL GET MR. FUJI TO THROW SALT IN THE EYES OF THE GUARDS. BRUTUS THE BARBER BEEFCAKE CAN CUT THROUGH THE LOCKS WITH HIS SHEARS."

"WHERE'S HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN? WE NEED YOU TO STEAL THAT BEAM SO I CAN TEST IT FOR THERMITE PAINT. WE CAN REPLACE THE BEAM WITH THAT 2 BY 4. WE CAN GET JAKE THE SNAKE TO BUST THROUGH! HE'S HIGH ON COKE!"

"IF ANDRE THE GIANT WAS HERE, GOD REST HIS SOUL, WE COULD JUST LOOK OVER THE WALL. PERHAPS ANDRE WAS KILLED BY THE GOVERNMENT SO I COULDN'T USE HIM TO INVESTIGATE. THINK ABOUT IT."

"THE MILLION DOLLAR MAN HAS SOME INVOLVEMENT IN THIS! FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL!"

Oh god, next week Jesse tackles global warming.

"I WANT TO INVESTIGATE EARTHQUAKE AND TYPHOON."

Also, the one guy who said the gov't created 9/11 so it could pass the Patriot Act and take away all of our rights was really stupid.
Wait a minute, so a guy reporting the facts, that our government has pretty much abolished the bill of rights, is stupid? Makes..perfect sense.

I'm definitely keeping an open mind about this show, and I look forward to watching it in the future. I am one of those people that believe, to a certain extent, that 911 was an inside job and hopefully Jesse Ventura and his crew can provide at least some informative insight on the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back