Jerry Lawler..... At WrestleMania??

I've been waiting to see King beat Cole up for so long, having a match between Cole & King at Mania seems the best thing.

King as always said that he wold be the one to shut Cole up & I would like nothing more for Cole to get the beating of his life & have his heel run end. Have him go back to Smackdown & do play by play neutrality like he used to.

This will be something I'd happily see at Mania, it's been building since Cole screwed King out of the title. A big enough reason to have it blow off at Mania. People will pay to see it, I will.

If it was up to me, I'd get Jerry involved in a triple threat with Cena and Miz for the title, with Cole as the special referee. Would make a good story and Miz can win, going over King, so Cena "doesn't lose and gets a rematch" and remains unbeaten by Miz (keep the feud going to SS before payoff).

King gets his Mania match and because Cole screws King somehow, they get a feud payoff match at the next PPV. It'd be all win-win, imo.

Jerry Lawler vs Micheal Cole in a street fight match would be very good to see at Wrestlemania.

I don't think Lawler will be taking part in a championship match at wrestlemania,but I think it would be great to see him in the ring again.

Like alot of people have already said, it will probably be Cole and Lawler. Cole will probably interfere and help the Miz retain the championship and cena or orton will win to face him at Wrestlemania. The GM says the next night on Raw that due to his actions Cole will have to face the King at WM, that seems the most likely thing to me right now.

Last night I was thinking and I came up with the perfect scenario. Let's say Michael Cole is the GM. Alright have Jerry Lawler beat Miz at Elimination Chamber. Yeah, I said have him beat Miz for the WWE Championship. Then have Michael cole announce that he's been the GM all along. Michael Cole will then strip Jerry Lawler of the title because he is not an active competitor. He will give the title back to Miz and say that match was erased from the record books. That right there would get Miz and Cole a ton of heat. Then have Cole announce that at Wrestlemania it will be Michael Cole and Alex Riley vs Jerry Lawler and a partner of his choosing. Lawler picks Booker T because Booker announces with Cole on Smackdown. I doubt this would happen but I think it would be the best way to go.

I want to see Jerry "The King" Lawler and a partner of his choice vs Michael Cole and Kane. The partner could be the returning HHH or even have John Morrison or Daniel Bryan. The Disturbed, you're idea is great but I wouldnt have the whole thing about Jerry Lawler's title reign to be eraised from memory. He is a Hall Of Famer and deserves to have his name in the record books to hold he WWE championship.

Looks like Jerry has the perfect way to set a match up with Cole if it's really going to happen. I see Cole screwing the King in either the EC match against the miz, (or if he wins) the next night on raw or whenever they have a rematch (again if the King does win) and Jerry still can't touch him without getting fired. The rock this afternoon didn't like it when cole interrupted him So I can see "the Wrestlemania" host adding another match at Mania allowing the King to finally get his hands on Cole.

I've thought for a while it would be a handicap match with Lawler vs Cole/Riley. I fully expect A-Ry and Cole to cost lawler the belt at EC. So what better way to set up the match. Lawler beats Riley, gets his hands on Cole, it makes perfect sense. However I'm not a fan of giving Lawler a partner, but I am a fan of putting someone special in Lawler's corner. That man could be JR!!! So not only does Lawler get revenge on Cole, JR gets to take the shots at cole that we have all wanted to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back