Jeff Jarrett Resigns from TNA

With HHH cleaning up a lot of Vince's bad relationships, and even some of his own, it wouldn't surprise me to see JJ get brought to the WWE as a creative member or even a trainer in NXT. People seem to also forget that Jarrett is on great terms with both Dutch Mantell and Jerry Lawler, and probably even Paul Heyman considering Heyman used to work with the USWA way back when. And considering HHH managed to get Sammartino into the Hall of Fame and Vince managed to "patch things up" with Bret Hart, I don't see why Jarrett can't come back. Hell, even Warrior is being re-lit in WWE, and he was one of the "ultimate sinners".

Or who knows, maybe he really wants to endeavor into Roller Derby. I'd be willing to watch. He did a great job getting TNA to the big stage beside the main stage, and I don't see why he couldn't with Roller Derby. Or maybe he talked to Easy E about getting into producing. Or maybe he just wanted to go home.

As for him leaving TNA, it doesn't surprise me. He wasn't on TNA television for a while and there wasn't much news on him that I remember hearing as far as behind the scenes. Either way, I respect Double J and consider him one of the most underrated perfomers in wrestling and I've followed him for a while... since the dying days of USWA to be exact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back