Jaen World Order

Who should be Deputy Leader of the Jane World Order?

• Doc

• xfearbefore

• I Am Phenom

• Areoplex

• General Disarray

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is it in the Animal Kingdom?

It's not worthy of the Animal Kingdom.

Imagine having acid poured on your eyes continuously for a week, while someone is screaming into your ear as loud as they can.

That is the only way to accurately describe anime.

Just thought I'd drop in for my stately visit, I do still have a church with some influence here right?

Awesome, am I allowed to make anti gay comments like the other religous Pope? Or is that kind of thing still frowned upon round here?

Janers, if we're gonna make this JWO domination work, we're gonna need to win the tag thing. We need a team name, a theme, and vicious campaigning tactics. Plus we need to get wwetributes out of the group.

Janers, if we're gonna make this JWO domination work, we're gonna need to win the tag thing. We need a team name, a theme, and vicious campaigning tactics. Plus we need to get wwetributes out of the group.

Team Name:Jane and Janeite
Slogan:Vote Jane or be a douche
Theme:Jane

Done. Make a sig.

Team Name:Jane and Janeite
Slogan:Vote Jane or be a douche
Theme:Jane

Done. Make a sig.

Name should be Natural Janesasters to counter that cunt betrayal guy Doc. When I said theme I meant theme song. Get Tdigs to take off wwetributes, he not important. And I'm on a blackberry right now, but I'll work my paint magic later. Between miko's team and us, jWo is all up in this ho. Wait that could be our slogan. JWO is all up in this ho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back