• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jack Black, best & worst

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
Well same as the adam sandler one.

For me, the best ever Jack black movie has to be School of rock How many times have i seen this movie? more then i can count. It never gets old, It showed jack black in a completley new light. It had no sign of a soppy love story or anything like that. It started out as a way to make quick money then ended up being a way to (try) and win the battle of the bands. I think he fitted in this role the best as he lives for music. And he was playing a role where he new something about.

as for the worst?

I don't have one as of yet so i will have to get back to you on that.

Your turn...

Reactions: NSL
Jack Black Best: Watching him bug out in Tropic Thunder was pretty awesome, and makes this my favourite performance. Orange County is a close second.

Back Black Worst:Probably Envy, although Be Kind Rewind was pretty awful as well. They were very much unmemorable roles.

Best: Orange county By far. " Hey Shawn have you seen my piss?"LMFAO, Just like Robin Williams made Death to Smoochy so awesome, Black does the same for Orange County without him the movie doesn't work.
Worst: I will Agree Be Kind Rewind was a turd bomb of a movie absolutely hated it.

Best-Kung-Fu Panda and Tropic Thunder

Worst-The Rest I think the guys pretty annoying........Tropic Thunder was the best comedy of 08 I just wish someone else had his role all of his stuff was shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back