Its Your Brand PPV

ronthony717

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok so I just wrote on the discussion bout the brand only ppvs and it got me thinking. There are a lot of stars now on each show and if there were brand only ppv, which show would take which ppv and what kind of matches would you see... So this is what im saying, pick a brand and pick a ppv that you think would fit them and set up the matches... heres what i would do..

ECW presents Extreme Rules:
Katie Lee Burchil vs. Natalya (10 minute iron man match)
Miz vs. Cena (Bull Strap)
Vladmir Koslov vs. Zach Ryder (Blind Fold Match)
Evan Bourne vs. Tyson Kidd (Steel Cage)
World Tag Team Titles:Carolito & Primo vs. Knox & Kane(TLC)
Paul Burchill vs. DH Smith (I Quit)
ECW Heavyweight Championship:Christian vs. Dreamer vs. Swagger vs. Henry vs. Finlay(No Holds Barred)

Just an idea of mine... I would have ECW host the PPV and i would allow one Raw and one SmackDown as a highlight type match to help any of their divisions or even their superstars build... make ur brand only ppv have some fun with it... and let me know what you think of mine if ud like lol

No offence but i would not pay to see that PPV, just not enough headliners at present on there. Mark Henry in the main event of a PPV also! sorry no chance. Knox and Kane?? have i missed something and or why would they contest in a TLC. Not having a go but that PPV would suck.

ECW could not hold its own PPV anymore, they get 1 match and 1 match only (and thats because its a main title) on a PPV every so often.

So o.k, just for the fun of it, here my card for Judgment day if Smackdown was the host.

Smackdown Presents Judgment day

WWE Unified World TAg Team Championship

Carlito/Primo vs Charlie Hass/Shelton Benjamin vs Crymetyme

John morisson vs Umaga

WWE Woman's championship

Melina vs Gail Kim Vs Michelle McCool

Jeff Hardy Vs The Undertaker

The Great KHali/R-truth vs Dolph ziggler/Mike Knox

WWE Intercontinental championship

Rey mysterio vs Chris jericho

ECW Championship match

Christian vs Evan Bourne vs Tyson Kidd

World Heavyweight Championship

Edge vs C.M.Punk

The point of this card would be to make new main eventers. In the Morisson vs Umaga match, let morisson win clean after having is clock clean by Umaga. The ECW title match not only to complete the card but also to show to a bigger audience what ECW is bringing to the table. you don'T have to Have Christian lose to either of them but at less they got the platform to show what they got. As for the main event, this would be the platform for C.M punk to truly shine as a competitor let them have a 30 minutes match and show what they are capable of doing and let Punk win the championship in the end.

This is kinda of fun so let try booking Backlash has a RAw PPV

Raw Presents BAcklash

WWE Unified Tag Team championship match: Carlito/Primo vs Priceless

Santino Vs Beth Phoenix/Rosa

WWE United States Championship match: MVP Vs Kofi Kingston vs William Regal

ECW Championship match: Christian Vs Finlay Vs Vladimir Koslov

John Cena Vs The Miz

BAtista VS The Big Show

WWE Divas Championship Match: MAryse Vs Mickie James

WWE Championship match: Randy Orton Vs Mr. Kennedy

If you look at this card, nothing as been done before on PPV You got the ending of a old feud with the Santino vs Beth Phoenix and Rosa. You got a ECW championship match with 3 of the big name star of ECW. Cena vs miz and Big show vs BAtista had never been done on ppv and for the Miz, it's a great chance to show if he can hang with the main eventer. And to close it off you got Mr.Kennedy vs Randy Orton. The fun thing with this match is that you can actually make a star out of Kennedy without having him win. All you have to do is have Orton trying to beat Kennedy but even with the RKO he'S not able to finish him up so after a comeback from Kennedy, orton has enough and get DQ, which would lead into a rematch and KEnnedy would be look as a main eventer star.

I could only imagine what your Wrestlemania 25 card was?

Fatal Four Way Hell in a Cell, TLC, Inferno Match to prove who is the greatest legend of all time.

Hulk Hogan vs Steve Austin vs Ultimate Warrior vs The Rock
special referee: Macho Man Randy Savage

hahahahhahaahhah

If i could have any brand PPV it'd be a raw PPV like backlash or unforgiven this would be my card

Divas Championship to open the show
Mayarse vs Mickie James
Mayarse finally beats Mickie clean

WWE tag title turmoil match this match also has tag teams from smackdown and ecw
COlons vs Legacy vs The Hart Trilogy vs Cryme Time vs TBK and his mystery tag partner
The Hart Trilogy and Cryme Time start off and Hart Trilogy elimnates them fast after a running powerslam on Jtg by DH smith.
Colons are out next they elimanate Hart Trilogy after Carlito hits a backstabber on Tyson. Legacys out next they get elimanted after Rhodes has Primo rolled up and using the tights but Primo reverses and he uses Rhodes tights. Next is TBK and his mystery partner out comes TBK does his stupid ass dance as usual and he has a mic he says its been a problem finding the right partner for me to take those belts then with a smirk on his face says but the problem is finally solved some random music hits and out comes the Problem solver himself Tyson Tomko.
TBK and Tomko win when The heart trilogy comes back out distracts the ref where tomko hits carlito in the face with one of the belts and TBK hits sliced bread #2

U.S. fatal 4 way elimanation Title match
MVP vs MAtt Hardy vs Kofi vs Regal
Regals elimanated first when MVP hits the playmaker
Kofis gone next after Matt hits the twist of fate
ref gets knocked out and MVP hits the playmaker but theres no one there to make the count MVP tries to help the ref up but as soon as he turns matt nails him with his cast and picking up the victory to win the US title

Cena Vs Miz-
This will never happen but Miz wins by rolling John Cena up and using the ropes or the tights

Big SHow open challenge-
Big Show says on raw 6 days before This ppv that hes making an open challenge to anyone who think they can stop him. So he comes out and waits for a second but no one comes out. He then grabs a microphone and screams come on their has to be someone who wants to take on the big show. Shawn Micheals music hits and HBK is back to accept the challenge.
The finish comes when HBK hits sweet chin music but Big Show doesnt go down so micheals hits it again but big show is still staggering on his feet micheals hits it again and finally show goes down and HBK pins him for the victory

Triple H (heel) vs Batista (face)
Batistas out first as hes coming down the ramp HHH comes from behind and nails Batista with a sledge hammer
sercurity comes out and pulls Trips off and they start helping Batista backstage Trips gets on the mic and says Batista if you got the balls you'll come down here and try to play the game. Batista comes back down and insists on the match happening Triple H immediatly attacks him not letting batista get any offense within 3 mins Trips nails a pedigree but Batista kicks out.Trips picks him up and hits another pedigree and gets the 3 count this time

WWE title match
Orton vs Mr Kennedy-
Just as Kennedy is about to go for the Mic Check Rhodes and Dibiase come out and distracts Kennedy for a split second and right as Kennedy turns Orton hits the RKO but Kennedy kicks out. Orton then punts Kennedy and gets the victory. The show would end with Kennedy being carried out on a streacher

Pay Per Views have become too flooded as it is.

Judgement Day. Unforgiven. In Your Toilet. Cyber Sunday or whatever.

There are far too many PPV's anymore.

It used to basically be 4 pay per views a year. You had The Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, and Survivor Series. That gave the creative team LOADS of time to build up storylines and for feuds to broil. Nowadays storylines are rushed and look and feel fake. Back in the day, you actually believed that come Wrestlemania, Randy Savage was gonna KILL Ric Flair when he finally got his hands on him. Now, its like, woohoo Randy Orton will punt some other McMahon family member in the head. Triple H will come out, spit water, obliterate his opponent, and walk away and 10 minutes later forgot about why he was fighting the guy in the first place.

I think the amount of Pay Per Views should be REDUCED to about 6 a year, if not less. Yeah the revenues from PPV's will go down, but the storylines will get better, which will start to draw fans back. Storylines and stories themselves are why fans watch. Its like a redneck soap opera.

No offense to wrestling fans, but that is the general public perception.

Reducing PPV's will also allow for better character development, and will help to reduce the road schedule a bit, allowing wrestlers some more time off to recover their banged up bodies. More drawn out storylines can even let wrestlers miss some shows due to "injuries" and then show up a month later, rather than a week.

But of course, Vince can't see past the green at his feet, so he won't do it.

Extreme Rules (smackdown exclusive):

TLC Unified Tag Team Championship Match
World's Greatest Tag Team vs. The Colons
-This would be an excellent match with a lot of high flying.

Stretcher Match
Umaga vs. CM Punk
-The finish would be like this. CM Punk finally picks Umaga up for the GTS and he GTS's him while Punk is in the ring and Umaga is outside the ropes and he lands on the stretcher and Punk rolls him up the ramp.

Divas Hardcore Match for Women's Title
Michelle McCool vs. Melina
-Haven't seen a great Divas match since the Victoria/Trish Stratus days :(

Last Man Standing for WHC Shot (Triple Threat)
Kane vs. John Morrison
-I'd love to see a Kane and JoMo match, because they are both talented and are both deserving of a WHC shot.

Elimination Match for IC Shot
Dolph Ziggler/R-Truth/Mike Knox/Curt Hawkins/JTG/Shad/Ricky Ortiz/Jesse
-If this match happened, I'd love to see R-Truth win. They really use this guy just wrong. He's talented and the fans love em. Give the guy a damn chance.

2 out of 3 Falls Match (Regular match, Submission match, Ladder match) for IC Title
Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio
-This would a HUGE match, probably steal the show. Jericho vs. Mysterio never gets old, because they always seem to step it up each time.

Hell-In-A-Cell Match for WHC
Edge vs. Jeff Hardy
-Edge has only been in one and Hardy hasn't been in any. This would be an exciting match, because this feud is really taking off. I'd love to see them do a spot where they are on top and hardy does a swanton bomb off the top through the announcer's table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back