It's that time of year again... E3 begins

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
We're just hours away from E3 2012, which kicks off with a press conference by Microsoft where Halo and Gears of War clans are scheduled to release more information about their upcoming titles while Microsoft also announces new partnerships with Fox, Miss Universe Org., and Televisa.

PS3 and Nintendo will get their chances the day after starting on June 5th and stretch all the way until the 7th. What games are you most excited about hearing from? Also, do you expect any hints towards a new console from Sony or Microsoft? Any hidden gems you're looking for? Discuss here.

Personally, I'm excited to see if THQ will give us anything else on WWE '13. I also want to see more on games like Halo 4, CoD Black Ops 2, GTA V, and even the new Family Guy video game (as weird as it sounds).

I'd just like to point out the PS3 conference is today not the 5th.

Really for me E3 is about one thing and unless Microsoft and Sony announce a new console it's all about the Wii U.

Last night Nintendo did a Nintendo Direct event which showcased some of the social and media aspects of the Wii U but I'm interested in the aspects I'll use:
  • What are the specs? No one knows this for sure and it's exciting
  • What is the price? When is it released?
  • What are the launch titles?
  • What franchises we've not seen for a while will return?
  • Will we see a new IP?
  • What surprises are in store?

We'll see Mario but what about Zelda? What about Star Fox? F-Zero? This potential excites me more than Halo4, GTAV and others.

I'm excited for E3 as always. I'll probably DVR it on G4. I'm especially looking forward to Dawnguard, the upcoming Skyrim DLC. Skyrim was my favoritie game of 2011, so that's what I'm looking for. I don't really care about next generation console news. It will be at least 3 years before I buy a new console, so that kind of stuff isn't on my radar.

What I want more of after E3 are:

Watch Dogs
SC: Blacklist
AC3
Borderlands 2
RE6

These games look awesome, and I want them all, now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back