Is Triple H on legendary status?

Is Triple H on legendary status?

• Yes

• No

• Getting there

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, he is a legend. I just wonder why he couldn't become a mega star. He had the size and talent. I know he's appeared on popular TV shows like Jimmy Kimmel but why didn't Hollywood take a chance on him. I believe Batista is older than him and he's in one of the biggest movies coming out next year.

Actually from what I heard, after his stint in Blade 3, he was given a chance to pursue Hollywood but turned it down. He only wanted to focus on being a wrestler in WWE. I can't say if that's true or not, but it's what I've heard. :shrug:

---

Nonetheless, HHH is definitely a legend. And dare I say, moreso than the likes of Jericho. HHH has busted his ass off in the WWE, and really was the main heel in the Attitude Era for a long while. Plus, without him, I don't think the Ruthless Aggression Era would've been as awesome as it was.

Of course he is. HHH whether you like him or not he has had one of the greatest wrestling careers in the History of the business. He was the best heel for almost and entire decade, has like 6 WM main event matches, a ridiculous amount of title reigns, is on his way to running the whole company, had a legendary feud with Mick Foley imo, and also was the leader of TWO great stables.

This thread actually bothers me and im going to tell you why. Ive seen similar threads for guys like CM Punk, where everybody was saying he was a legend. Punk has only been in the main event for like 2 years and only had one REAL title reign, so after everything the game has done compared to Punk, why the hell do we even have to ask this about HHH. Nobodies career, except Cena, in the last 15 years even comes close to The Game's. HHH became a legend around the time of the Evolution angle IMO.

If HHH isnt a legend than neither is Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Kane, CM Punk, Jericho and many others. When labeling someone a legend or not, you also have to think about how this label will affect others labels. Because there is no way in hell that you can sit here and call a guy like CM Punk a legend than turn around and say HHH isnt a legend.

your absolutely damn skippy (except Savage was before HHH came to WWF) but other than that let me add to your list Orton,Batista,X-pac,NAO guys who's careers he made.Just because you don't like a guy who's been in the business almost 30 years does not mean their not a legend.The dumbest thread I made was asking was Cena a legend I only ask because every one was saying no on the last guys thread but I think he became a legend late 2010.Back on topic though.HHH may have the most legendary until about 15 more years it will be Cena.

While we can all argue how good he is in the ring,mic or how he got there and if he earned it ( Married the princess) I think his legacy is legendary up there with other all time greats.

He is has held the WWE/WHC title 13 times

Held the IC and Euro title 5 and 2 times respectively.

Held the Tag titles 3 times

Former King of the Ring

One Royal Rumble Win

Second Grand Slam Champion

Seventh Triple Crown Champion

Key part of Two of the most successful factions of all time DX and Evolution

Future ownership face of the company ( I have to assume he will take Vince's place as the on screen and most of the backstage power holder.

I would have to say seems fairly legendary to me despite how some of us think said legacy would look if he didn't marry into the family ( Which i can not blame him for any star would of done the same if they could have.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back