What if Triple H didn't marry Stephanie?

There is nothing I can say to disprove it. What if I said Michael Jordan would have never won an NBA title without Scottie Pippen? There's no way to prove that to be true or false. In my opinion Triple H is talented enough to have become a big star with or without Stephanie. As I mentioned he was already a main event star and world champion before their relationship began. As for Vince holding some sort of grudge because of the curtain call, I really think you are making more of that incident than it was. I doubt Vince cared that much about it. Even if it did bother him if the guy can hire Eric Bischoff of all people I think he could have forgiven Triple H over a minor incident at a non televised event.
Wait a minute Brain. Your comparing Triple H to the greatest NBA basketball player of all-time? Trips is more like a Larry Bird. The Rock is Michael Jordan! And Stone Cold Steve Austin is Magic Johnson. But Triple H alot of help along his way in the WWF/E. The Kliq, Stephanie, Vince, Shane leaving the family business.

Triple H is just a lucky son of a bitch! Stevie Wonder could see that.

Wait a minute Brain. Your comparing Triple H to the greatest NBA basketball player of all-time? Trips is more like a Larry Bird. The Rock is Michael Jordan! And Stone Cold Steve Austin is Magic Johnson. But Triple H alot of help along his way in the WWF/E. The Kliq, Stephanie, Vince, Shane leaving the family business.

Triple H is just a lucky son of a bitch! Stevie Wonder could see that.

I'm not saying Triple H is the Michael Jordan of WWE. My point was even things that seem obvious sometimes can't technically be proven. Because Michael Jordan was one of the greatest NBA players ever I assume he would have won a title without Scottie Pippen. I assume that but there is no way to know for sure simply because Pippen was with him for all the championships. Because Triple H was one of the greatest ever in WWE I assume he would have been a huge main event star without Stephanie McMahon. I assume it but there is no way to know for sure because he did hook up with Steph. There is however evidence to suggest that Triple H would have still been successful without Steph. Triple H already made it to the main event and won two world titles before he started dating Steph. I believe Triple H was talented enough to be able to remain in that position on his own. Not only that, but as guys like Austin, Rock, and Foley left the promotion Triple H was the most consistent and reliable main event guy.

If Triple H had not married Stephanie then he would still be a star and a multi time WWE Champion. He might not be the next in line to run the company and he may have not won one or two of his 13 world titles, but there is no doubt about it that he still would have been a huge star. This is something that a lot of Trips' haters like to complain about. He had already held a world title BEFORE they got married, yet some claim that everything he's accomplished is only a result of his marriage.

Multiple WWE Championship reigns, multiple runs with the DX faction, Evolution, feuds with guys like Batista/Orton/Cena, would all still have happened. He might not have become the onscreen COO and probably would not be next in line to run the company. That's honestly all that would have really changed in the grand scheme of things. He was on his way toward legend status with or without his marriage. The haters would never admit that even though most of them know it's true.

Triple H was well on his way to being one of WWE's top stars before he got into a relationship with Stephanie McMahon, he had already held the World Title. People forget that. His friendship with Shawn Michaels, his backstage stroke with The Kliq and the fact he had already won the KOTR and multiple titles meant that he was ideally set as one of the company's future stars.

There is no denying the fact that Vince has favoured Triple H in the past decade, what father-in-law wouldn't? But he worked his way to the top before that happened. You fact of the matter is that Triple H was given the ball and he ran with it, better than almost anyone ever has. He is one of the very best. The man has talent, even his haters cannot deny that.

Triple H is one of the best talkers in the business, he is one of the best heels I have ever seen, plus being a damn good face also. He had the look that Vince desired- his physique around 2000-2002 was incredible, he had the charisma and the in-ring skills to match the very best.

Look at his feuds with the likes of Mick Foley, The Rock, Kurt Angle, Batista and many more. There is no denying how good Triple H was in his prime.

With Stephanie as his wife, more doors opened for him, but he would have been a 10x Champion by now with or without Steph. He is just that damm good.

If HHH hadn't married Stephanie, he would most likely have won a few more championships by now. Before people jump on my throat, let me explain.

Due to his marriage with Stephanie, HHH is now an on-screen authority role, and the COO (kayfabe) and has a lot of say in regard to storylines, who and when he wrestles etc. If he was not related to McMahon, he would just be a wrestler (and great one at that). As he was one of the top wrestlers even before marriage, he would continue as one and most likely keep winning the gold and be one of the top guys (and a regular wrestler).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back