Is there anything you would change about any WWE superstar?

drugfreeford

Dark Match Winner
You can say as many superstars as you want but dont over do it.

My changes would be:

CM Punk-I would make him grow his long hair back. I would also like to see him wrestle in a WWE variation of his shorts from ROH and long pants sometimes.

The Miz-I would like to see him grow a beard. I would like for him to keep switching his attire from the current tights to the shorts he used to wear.

Kane-Make the mask have a flame design on it.

Alberto Del Rio-I would like to see him grow a beard.

Triple H-I would like to see him sometimes wrestle in WWE variated Triple H style shorts, something similar to Brock Lesnar's current attire.

Wade Barrett-I would like to see him grow a beard.

Rey Mysterio-I would like to see him change his attire, like some shorts or make those long pants tight pants.

Undertaker-I would like to see him grow his hair back. I would like for him to grow more facial hair. I would change his attire, maybe back to his attire from 98-99, maybe to a WWE Undertaker styled all black-black & gray-black & white Scorpion or Subzero from Mortal Combat attire, or keep his current attire but with nothing on his torso.

Who are your picks and what would the change be?

Beth Phoenix - I would like to see her grow a beard.

A.J. - I would like to see her grow a beard.

Kelly Kelly - I would like to see her grow a beard.

The Bella Twins - I would like to see them grow beards.

Vickie Guerrero - I would like to see her grow a beard.

Jack Swagger - I would like to see his feet stuck to a hemisphere like a Subbuteo man.

Lillian Garcia - I would like to see her grow a beard.

My changes would be:

CM Punk-I would make him grow his long hair back. I would also like to see him wrestle in a WWE variation of his shorts from ROH and long pants sometimes.

The Miz-I would like to see him grow a beard. I would like for him to keep switching his attire from the current tights to the shorts he used to wear.

Triple H-I would like to see him sometimes wrestle in WWE variated Triple H style shorts, something similar to Brock Lesnar's current attire.

Rey Mysterio-I would like to see him change his attire, like some shorts or make those long pants tight pants.

Undertaker-I would like to see him grow his hair back. I would like for him to grow more facial hair. I would change his attire, maybe back to his attire from 98-99, maybe to a WWE Undertaker styled all black-black & gray-black & white Scorpion or Subzero from Mortal Combat attire, or keep his current attire but with nothing on his torso.

You just want beards and shorts??? You like'm manlier??

If i could have five wishes granted:

i would give khali the gift of walkng... and maybe wrestling!
I would give Lord Tensai two more arms, would give him more edge!!
I would grant natalya six minutes of wrestling time every week!
I would have hornswoggle grow three feet and have the body of a young triple H!
I would bring in TNA's sharkboy!

Dolph needs to dye his hair brown again. For the week or two he had it, it made him look so much better than the bleached blond look.

and he needs to grow a beard.

I couldn't recognize Dolph with that hair.

Exactly.

tumblr_lx3auowM1a1r3zm4a.jpg

It made him look like an actual serious wrestler.

My changes would be:

Is Hillbilly Jim your fucking idol or something?

This is how I would improve various WWE Superstars:

-Brodus Clay: I would have him grow a beard
-CM Punk: I would have him grow a beard
-Damien Sandow: I would have him grow a beard.
-Daniel Bryan: I would have him grow a beard
-Hornswoggle: I would have him grow a beard
Jinder Mahal: I would have him grow a beard
-Justin Gabriel: I would have him grow a beard
-Mark Henry: I would have him grow a beard
-Randy Orton: I would have him grow a beard
-Santino Marella: I would have him grow a beard
-Sheamus: I would have him grow a beard
-Triple H: I would have him grow a beard

I'd make it so Lauranitis had an even raspier voice.

Oh ya, and a beard. The entire roster should grow a beard and title will be awarded on how manly their beards are. Sorry Orton, but with that puberty beard you will have trouble getting on Superstars.

I'd give Drew McIntyre a personality

I'd give him the gimmick Who Mackemtyre where no one backstage knows who he is and he supports Sunderland. Instant heel heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back