• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena's Image

Stein Lager

Current WWF Champion
Ok so I'm posting this in the wrestling spam zone.... Don't think it's worthy of the standard wwe forum or the raw one..

So let's say, cena got rid of the jorts, got rid of the sneakers and threw on some tights and boots.

I quite randomly checked YouTube for his debut,, and shock horror he was wearing tights and boots, albeit, still the goofy awkward ding he is these days.

What do you guys think if he laced up the boots and cranked some tights? Would you want to see him in more traditional attire or stick with the shorts and sneakers??
How would your perception of him change??

In my opinion if he wore boots, tights, maybe grew a little stubble or a Daniel Bryan style beard he would be alot more respected..

What do you think??

Not the best idea, and as odd as it seems I feel like the jorts are somewhat a part of Cena's attraction to kids. I remember finding those short tights goofy as a kid, and being a fan of Diesel for the simple reason he wore pants.

Cena could drop the Jorts, lets be serious Jeans are suppose to be full length pants. My BF tried to buy jorts and I told him if he did, I wouldn't sleep with him.

If Cena is going to continue to wear non traditional wrestling attire, he should at least switch to a type of short of the non jean material, cargo shorts, a modified pair of swim trunks. Maybe solid black cargo shorts, or those camo-esq shorts he worse for a while back when he was on Smackdown.

I hate shorts in general, but it would be really strange to see him in traditional wrestling tights, but I would love to see him out of jorts and in some type of less terrible shorts

Cena could drop the Jorts, lets be serious Jeans are suppose to be full length pants. My BF tried to buy jorts and I told him if he did, I wouldn't sleep with him.

If Cena is going to continue to wear non traditional wrestling attire, he should at least switch to a type of short of the non jean material, cargo shorts, a modified pair of swim trunks. Maybe solid black cargo shorts, or those camo-esq shorts he worse for a while back when he was on Smackdown.

I hate shorts in general, but it would be really strange to see him in traditional wrestling tights, but I would love to see him out of jorts and in some type of less terrible shorts
Jorts are my main source wear. They are great for the tropic as they aren't as constricting and overheating as full long jeans and still give out that jean "aura". If you don't like them, damn shame because you are missing the boat on a lot of guys who base their look on intelligence and not beauty.

Jorts are my main source wear. They are great for the tropic as they aren't as constricting and overheating as full long jeans and still give out that jean "aura". If you don't like them, damn shame because you are missing the boat on a lot of guys who base their look on intelligence and not beauty.

That's because you're... you know...

If John Cena wanted to change his attire maybe around 2006, 2007, he could have gotten away with it, but it's too late now. It would be like Stone Cold coming out in tights and a trench coat, it would be wrong. We've grown use to seeing John Cena wear a certain type of ring attire, and that's jean shorts and sneakers.

It's hilarious how much emphasis wrestling fans put on ring attire. I'm not judging, because I do it too, but I remember when Randy Orton abandoned his wrist bands people were a little shaken up by the change. Goes to show you how every little thing counts in pro wrestling.

I could dig a return to the camo shorts, sure.

3203.jpg

His merchandise used to be so cool:

cenaT.jpeg

I just found it on eBay. Without sleeves. I might have to take the plunge, even if it means never wearing it in public.

The only attire related gaff that truly upsets me is RVD changed his wrist tape from black and black to black on one hand and white on the other. Why, Rob? Why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back