Is the WWE slowly but surely falling apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

speelix

Dark Match Jobber
Do you guys think WWE is slowly but surely falling apart? EVeryone is getting injured lately..Smackdown roster is running thin recently due to "liver" problems. I doubt it and the so called "drug policy" that certain wrestlers got busted. Also ECW is horrible...they ruined it. Trying to make it like the WWE. Roster on there is thin also. Only thing left is Raw. I mean Smackdown PPV's are horrible(example: The GAB last night) Plus Raw is getting little boring with like Edge vs Cena..can't keep doing that. People like Umaga,Vicera and Haas are boring to see each week. Only thing that I look foward to now on raw is seeing lita in some hot tops lol. Edge (since he is my fav wrestler) and to see the next hilarious stunt DX is gonna do...they need to do more parodys btw....yall prolly gonna flame and disagree wit me but just my opinion.

Also wanna add that TNA is also climbing up the ladder. One day it will be as big or better then WWE. The story lines may be meh and some in ring promos are good but the matches make up for it..the matches in TNA is much better then WWE imo

I dont think its falling apart. I think it is going through a bad period over the last month or so. I dont think TNA are anywhere near WWE Right now no offense TNA but i have to admit, at the moment, TNA are producing more than wwe right now. I think that wwe need to get their act together no doubt about that. RAW at the moment though is wwes best show and it does no help moving to The SCore network as it isnt live and apprantly the board at the bottom takes up alot of room. They really need to move it with ECW Now though because they have so much potential to create a good ecw but they realy have lost the "Extreem"

What TNA needs to do..right now seeing that WWE is in state it is in..is make a big push up the ladder and do something big...bigger arena..big wrestler idk something big though

they need a big pay per view. a memorable one. not just a normal one but a really really good one. If TNA DO that, then they could be getting to wwe quicker than some people might think although they are way down the ladder to wwe right now

SmackDown is almost dead right now. If they combined RAW and SmackDown together it would be better. Just 2 main shows RAW and WWECW. And they should make a 2 hour HEAT for the upcoming talent.

yeah well at hard justice is supose to be big PPV.. sting is planned to win belt from jarrett. but idk...its hard they need to make more big matches and add another singles title cuz all they got it tag,x and tna belt..they need one more singles title so they can make more matches and more title matches...Daniels/Styles tag team title rein has been great. good idea putting them together cuz they sure as hell can work a match and steal show like they have the past 2 ppv's. lol though Gail Kim was show stealer in the match they had at victory road. she wrestled well lol

TNA though have totake the chance if they wanna make the big buks. and wwe will have tocombined raw and smackdown and what a good idea that is. A 2 hour show of heat for upcoming talent.i really like that idea. TNA though should befocusing on buildingitself now

i think that IT IS....look at how much has changed in the past five years....no more hogan, goldberg, nwo, the rock, steve austin, earl hebner, who has been a wwe referee for hella long time, and look at ric flair, the guy just needs to retire....he's about done....same with shawn michaels, the new dx is just plain stupid...its not even close to being the same...the only reason why everyone likes it is because its the only thing big that has happend in the wwe for a while and the be honest, it really isnt that great....and another mistake they made was losing brock lesnar....that was a waste of a couple million bucks invested in him...so in my opinion, yes, i think that the wwe is going downhill and i think that TNA is going to top them in the near future.....thats just my opinion.

obviously..i dont watch SD!, heat or velocity..all of it just sucks

if tna whats to beat wwe they need to attack smackdown not ecw. you can tell vince brought back ecw to stop viewers from watching tna. kick smackdown while its down

They wont kick it yet. They need a serious reshuffle or put it as one roster or something.

I wouldn't say it's falling apart. Yeah, Smackdown is a load of crap at the moment, as well as all these injuries and suspensions and stuff, as well as losing Angle and Tazz to ECW. So Smackdown sucks. Obviously ECW isn't ECW, it's WWECW, which means that it's just, to use JBL's words at the bash, a "shadow of its former self." ECW will never be what it was with Vinnie Mac in charge, but that's a different arguement.

RAW seems to be the only thing that WWE has going for them currently, as it has all the main stars -- HHH, HBK, Flair, Cena, Edge, Orton, Hogan, and even Kane to some extent. In addition to that, there's DX which is a huge boost, whether we like it or not, and they even have the damn chairman and son there every week - so it's obvious that Raw is the most favourable of the company, and understandably, as it is the flagship and original broadcast.

But I don't think WWE is falling apart any time soon. Yeah, things need to be done; the first necessity being to move some Raw talent over to SD, a few mid carders and maybe one or two of the top stars like Edge or Kane, or even Flair. That'll help get SD back up and running, and maybe even give it a few ratings to be proud of. After that, Vince should try to make ECW it's own brand, leaving EVERYTHING to the likes of Dreamer and Heyman. And with that, he can get his ass off TV and get some proper wrestling on the show, instead of stupid promos all the time.

But first and foremost, WWE needs some actual WRESTLING; some good wrestling. All we seem to get now are squash matches, and a good main event if we're lucky.

Oh god The day when ECW returns i carnt wait!!! Until then though god help smackdown

Ive gotta agree with kionda on that last bit wwe have to get back to good old wrestling! all you ever here is that wwe is getting more and more writers for their programme ! i mean sure its great to have great storylines but if you dont have a real good blockbuster match that tears the house down you may as well not even bother doing the match just become one big soap opera performance where everyone is against everyone.

also as i stated in my SD need JBL as champ if you can remeber back when JBL had the belt SD wasnt such a freakin' disaster! there was good fueds going on rey mysterio was still in cruiserweights (where he should stay!) undertaker was still wrestling more than he was now! and kurt was still on their show! AS SOON AS JBL LOST THE TITLE AND JOHN CENA GOT IT SD WERE RUINED!!! cena moved to raw batista to SD and then it became more and more SHIT!

my answer to it CENA SHOULD HAVE NEVER BECOME CHAMP ON SMACKDOWN! EITHA EDDIE GUERRERO, UNDERTAKER OR KEEP JBL AS CHAMPION FOR ANOTHER YEAR LIKE THEY USED TO DO BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THE TITLE REIGHNS LASTED FOR YEARS NOT DAYS!!!

Prob with that is too many people backstage and fans complained about JBL having the title for so long and wanted a change

Yeah 10 months was too much. I would love to see HBK back with the title. We need some mix up, something to jazz up the WWE so it wouldn't be so predictable.

Flames Out
Dragon

Again HBK is due to have sugery after dX so that kind of rules that out. Put a younger guy as the champ and shock a few people.

I Say Not That Im A Huge Fan But Shelton Wins By Accident Or Fluke!

As shown at WM22 Shelton has so so much talent and they really arent making the most of him. If he goes to TNA then they will use him to full potential.

deadmanwalking2006 said:
As shown at WM22 Shelton has so so much talent and they really arent making the most of him. If he goes to TNA then they will use him to full potential.

Although I like Shelton, I'd love to see him bite Vince on the ass and go to TNA. Either that or make him champion. Right. Now.

WWE has a habit of down periods right before they pull off something huge.With Batista back,Kennedy making a good push,and the Spirit Squad about to split,this will open more oppurtunitys for big things.HHH as a face,Edge as champ is also a great move for the company since he is a great performer.All these contribute to a step in the right direction for WWE and with some work on the younger guys,Carlito,Nitro,Shelton,we should see things pick up real soon.

When Christian went to Smackdown they missed a perfect oppertunity to make him champ, the dude is so ****y and annoying yet u can help yourself but to like him, the perfect champ fodder. TNA had him instead and made him champ which i thought was a good move.

Smackdown need some like Carlito or to spice the show up and maybe give the guy a good push. I seem to think with Raw being the favourable brand they are hording all the best wrestlers and giving Smackdown the scraps along with maybe 1 or 2 top draw wrestlers to keep it going.
A perfect twist for Smackdown would be Farooq back and give JBL a hard enough smack to come to his senses and form The Apocolypes back.
JBL may be a bit of a fatty and a crap anouncer, but he knows how to put on a show in the ring. And with Farooq back they could get a decent story line going, cause frankly the who i think am a wrestling president, i mean god is rubbish.

WWE just need to capitalise on their wrestlers better, rather than just milk the same few for months on end, thus making the whole thing too predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back