Deja Vu? Is WWe slowly falling apart

Dysturbed said:
While it's true that WWE does a lot of stupid and questionable things, realistically how can he possiblydetermine what people want when a majority of fans (IWC and not) seem to believe that their vision of how each individual thing should be is the only correct way, as if there can be thousands of correct ways. Heck, a lot of the same people that want certain things to happen, get it then bitch when they do cause it's not exactly how they envision it. How can you please people that refuse to be pleased. Everything is a no win situation. Say that something ilke the tag of cruiserweight divisions were used better. Some of the same people that want that to be the case would bitch big time if their favorite isn't champ for example. WWE can't win. Soon TNA could be in the same boat.

I agree with you totally on this. You can't please everyone, but it wouldn't hurt to take some suggestions into consideration to see if it could work. But, than again, who says that Vince isn't already doing that? On another hand, I think Vince is so GOD DAMN stubborn that he will do what he wants to do, and to hell with the fans. He'll just come out in a promo and say that he's giving us what we want.

And to a few of you that are saying that TNA is going to primetime and be on for two hours? The show they go to PT next month is a one shot only deal. I believe that they will be on from 9-10 after that show. We won't see TNA pull 3.5/4.0 ratings anytime soon.

i agree that impact wont be getting even 3.0 for a while as they are only just starting to really get going and as i've already said, it'll take a couple more years until tna start to compete properly with wwe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back