Is Shawn Michaels Being Phased Out?

We'll it seems he is being phased out which is terrible I mean all he has done for the company and hes being cast aside its not like he left for Tna or another company So I guess we will have to erase Shawn from or memory which is sad.I always thought Shawn might come bac as the mystery Gm looks lik thats not gonna happen.

You're right Tenta. I wouldn't be surprised if we ever see Shawn back in the WWE anytime soon. Shawn had Vince wrapped around his little finger pretty much back in the 90s and even in mid 2000 when he came back. Now that Shawn is gone he has no pull or say in anything and I doubt WWE will ever mention him again for a while now. One thing that boggles my mind is if WWE wants to go into the future and forget the past then why bring back Bret Hart and Stone Cold every chance you get? We will always see Austin in the opening WWE promo.

Its alright for them to distance themselves from Shawn Michaels and Jim Ross who is still on the payroll, but they don't distance themselves from Austin, Rock, and Bret? They even show the Ultimate Warrior in their video. It seems anything Shawn has to say to Vince now falls on deaf ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back