Is Anyone Sick Of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppee

Marking out for no reason...
Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio almost every week on Smackdown. I mean, I know they lack top talent, but can't they find other matches for Rey then against Mark Henry? I'm getting pretty sick of it. Does anyone agree.

I completely agree. But at the same time one must lok at SD's roster, there isn't really many people available for Rey, I mean last week they put him against Gregory Helms. I'm not going to complain about Rey's matches because in my honest opinion, I believe he is one of the worst World Champions we've ever had, he rarely ever wins matches anymore, they even say that in the Cole Report, I believe. What I don't understand is that if SD is part of WWE, why isn't it involved with ECW right now? I mean, SD seriously needs help until their top superstars come back. And ECW might be able to give them much needed storylines and matches.

What are you talking about? Rey vs. Henry doesn't happen every week. If there is something that I am sick of, it's Booker vs. Lashley.

^^ good point. Come to think of it, MOST of SD matches are the same as the previous week. And regal sucking up to Booker T is just cringe worthy...

Sean :D

OMG... IT'S BOTH OF THEM... We saw Rey vs Henry like 5 times since WM22. We've seen Lashley vs Booker like 3 or 4 weeks in a row... But *kind of spoiler*(highlight to read)>Lashley vs Booker T Steel Cage Match scheduled for July 1st's episode of Smackdown so that should be better.

What about Cena v Edge or Cena v HHH?

Looks like we may be in store for ANOTHER of those at Summerslam. Talk about Yawn...

Yea, Smackdown definately needs a couple more mainevent guys. But Batista coming back should mix it up a bit.

theguppee1234 said:
Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio almost every week on Smackdown. I mean, I know they lack top talent, but can't they find other matches for Rey then against Mark Henry? I'm getting pretty sick of it. Does anyone agree.
Its too true. This is exhibit A in my case to join SD! and RAW back together, but perform on both shows, and unify the tag belts so there is the World Tag Title, and the world titles so there is a WWE World Championship

what I'm really sick of is john cena, I really want him losing every match and being booed the hell out of every arena (no ofense to Cena fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back