Interactive: Create your own Roulette Round!

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
q1qWlMW.gif

Hello WZCW Universe!

I come to you with another Interactive article that many of you have requested and already started doing on your own personal forums: the mock Roulette Round created entirely by the fans for pure fun! However, I have seen some inconsistencies amongst these fan versions so allow me to correct it all and get the REAL mock Roulette Rounds going!

Here is the official WZCW Roster (with a few new additions):

TOTAL (26)

Bruce Irwin
Chris K.O. [EURASIAN CHAMPION]
Chuck Wilcox (NEW)
Constantine
Dorian Slaughter [WORLD CHAMPION]
elegANT
Eternal Question
Eve Taylor
Flex Mussel [TAG TEAM CHAMPION]
Garth Black
James Howard [ELITE X CHAMPION]
Johnny Scumm
Kagura Ohzora
Kendrick Xavier (NEW)
Logan McAllistor
Matt Tastic
Max Steele (NEW)
Mikey Stormrage
Noah Ryder
Ramparte [TAG TEAM CHAMPION]
Oleg Rasputin
Theron Daggershield
Vee A.D.Z
Victor Makarov

+ 2 suprise entrants of your choosing
Now, it's time to randomise the people. As suggested by the users, the RANDOM ORGANISER website is the easiest way to randomise every list (click the bold writing for the link).

Once you've randomised them, put them in their own matches. Use any or all of the suggestions below:

• Singles Match
  • Triple Threat
  • Fatal Four Way
  • Handicap
  • Tag Team

NOTE: If both Flex & Ramparte are competing in a regular Tag Team match on the same team, they MUST defend their titles. Similarly, if Dorian Slaughter/Chris KO/James Howard are in matches outside of Tag Team or Handicap matches, they MUST defend their titles.

From here, re-arrange those matches across both Meltdown & Ascension as evenly as you can (I suggest going: first match Meltdown, second match Ascension and so on). You can even add some cool stipulations to the matches like Mayhem Rules or a Tuxedo match!

Once you've created your card, post them below and share them with the rest of the WZCW Universe for some amazing results! I will be posting an example card as the first post to show how it's done. Let's see if anyone can actually guess the matches that the real Roulette is going to choose.

2cr0ubn.jpg

Website Manager
David Kerms

As promised, here is my card as an example of how it should turn out!

MELTDOWN MADNESS
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Dorian Slaughter (c) vs. Constantine vs. Steven Kurtesy

Handicap: Garth Black vs. James Howard/Victor Makarov

Submission: Eternal Question vs. Matt Tastic

Gimmick Swap: elegANT vs. Eve Taylor

Max Steele vs. Noah Ryder

What an amazing main event! Slaughter defends against a returning (and former World champ) Steven Kurtesy and former ally + the man he took out prior to the Gold Rush World title match as well as the guy who took out his mentor, Constantine! You cannot get any better than that in terms of pure star power!

RIP in peace Garth Black.

Good to see the ol' submission stipulation break out for a match.

I cannot wait to envision elegANT strutting his down the ramp in stiletto heels whilst Eve Taylor is forced to be polite and wear a mask to cover her face and hair. Hmm... I can see the fan-fiction now!

ASCENSION ANARCHY
Chuck Wilcox & Everest vs. Chris K.O. & Mikey Stormrage

Flex Mussel vs. Kagura Ohzora
(Loser enters Lottery #1)

Grocery Store Brawl: Ramparte vs. Kendrick Xavier

Haggis-Eating Contest: Bruce Irwin vs. Johnny Scumm vs. Oleg Rasputin vs. Theron Daggershield
(Winner enters Lottery #30)

Vee A.D.Z. vs. Logan McAllistor
(Winner earns a Eurasian title shot)

The Darwin award match goes to the Fatal Four Way elimination rules Haggis-Eating contest (in Glasgcow, Scotland) where the winner earns the last spot in the Lethal Lottery. Wow...

Interesting to see two new-comers get a Eurasian title shot. McAllistor is getting very lucky!

Grocery Store Brawl between Ramparte and technological fanatic Kendrick Xavier. Very interesting...

Flex & Kagura fight to see who doesn't become the first person in the Lottery.

--------------------------------------

Overall, a pretty fun round. A couple of normal matches to keep the madness & anarchy separated, which is good to help wind down before the next shenanigan ensues. I like it!

Hope this example helped! Get posting!

2cr0ubn.jpg

Website Manager
David Kerms

Meltdown Madness

Eurasian Championship
Chris K.O. vs. Eternal Question vs. Matt Tastic

Flex Mussel vs. Viktor Makarov

Servitude Match: Noah Ryder vs. elegANT

Mikey Stormrage & Action Saxton vs. James Howard & Garth Black

Texas Bullrope Match: Max Steele vs. Ramparte

The Eurasian Champion gets a lot of love as K.O. comes off of his victory against Daggershield and straight into a Triple Threat! He puts it on the line against the enigmatic pickup artist and a multiple Eurasian Champion AND former World Champion, Tastic.

The toughest of men duke it out in a classic Singles Match.

The Servitude Match is tailor-made for a guy like elegANT, but Noah Ryder is quickly becoming the man to watch out for. Interesting.

Know what else is interesting? 2 of the very best tag teams teaming up to form a super team! Mikey Stormrage of Strikeforce fights alongside Action Saxton of Saxoteur. And if that wasn't enough, on the other side is the other half of Strikeforce, James Howard and his partner is no slouch either.

A Texas Bullrope Match is misplaced in Scotland for sure, but not for a guy like Max Steele. I expect great chemistry here between brooding psycho Ramparte and comical psycho Steele.

Ascension Anarchy
World Championship
Monster Truck Match: Dorian Slaughter vs. Kagura Ohzora

3 Way Dance: Bruce Irwin vs. Oleg Rasputin vs. Logan McAllister

Johnny Scumm vs. Constantine
(Winner is allowed to re-enter the Lethal Lottery 1 Time)

Parking Lot Brawl: Theron Daggershield vs. Kendrick Xavier
(Winner runs Meltdown/Ascension for 1 round)

Tables Match: Saboteur & Chuck Wilcox vs. Vee A.D.Z. & Eve Taylor

MONSTAH TRUCK MATCH! The fabled tug-of-war will decide who walks away as the World Champion. I can see both of these wrestlers having a custom-made truck for the occasion.

3 Way Dance is no pushover.

I thought a "Second Chance" Card would make things quite interesting, and between the two it would be a little hard to see who could use it to their advantage. Constantine DID make due with the "Elite X Defense" stipulation, though, so he'd probably be the safest bet. Though Scumm has returned with a vengeance.

Interesting Parking Lot Brawl. Don't know much about Xavier, but can you imagine a Daggershield-ran company? Gods.

Rookies team up with seasoned stars. Gotta love that.

Meltdown

1. Triple threat Mayhem Match for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship

Dorian Slaughter vs. Victor Makarov vs. elegANT

2. Fatal 4 way Ladder match with the winner being last in LL
Eternal Question vs. Constatine vs Eve Taylor vs. Ramparte

3. Arm Wrestling Match

Theron Daggershield vs Noah Ryder

4. Winner is number one contender for the WZCW world title
Hell In a Cell Match

Mikey Stormrage vs Garth Black vs Matt Tastic vs Max Steele vs Armando Paradyse vs Oleg Rasputin

Ascension

1. First Blood for the Eurasian Championship
Chris K.O vs. Bruce Irwin

2. Dance off for the Elite X Championship

James Howard vs. Flex Mussel vs. Logan McAllistor

3. Tag Team Match

Kendrick Xavier & Chuck Wilcox vs. Vee A.D.Z & Kagura Ohzora

4 I'm Your Bitch Match

Johnny Scumm vs Ty Burna

Let's start off with Meltdown, up first we have a Crazy Main event. With Dorian defending against Victor and Elegant in Mayhem Rules. I think that the match type screams Dorian.

The Ladder match could have some interesting spots and I honestly don't know who would win the match.

Arm wrestling match should have the hero Theron go over Ryder, Just seems like it would fit.

And finally the Number one contender at the Lottery would be decided. Hell in a cell. 6 men! Even if a jobber is in it, it would still be a good match with both Mikey and Matt Tastic in it, just a good match.

On to Ascenion, I've always loved First Blood Matches and K.O vs Irwin seems fun. Wasn't sure if the Elite X had to be defended since it is in a Dance off and not an actual match but I would love to see Flex Dance. A random tag team match seems like it should main event Smackdown. And an "I'm your Bitch" Match, my take on I Quit. Basically you have to make your opponent say I'm your bitch to win. Feel bad for Scumm, even if I do like his character this go around. Seems good.

MELTDOWN MADNESS

3 STAGES OF HELL(SINGLE,SUBMISSION,HIAC) FOR THE WHC+EURASION TITLES
Chris K.O. vs Dorian Slaughter

TAG TEAM MIME BATTLE
Ramparte/Max Steele vs Constantine/Kagura Ohzora

#30 IN LETHAL LOTTERY
Garth Black vs Oleg Rasputin

LAST MAN STANDING
Eve Taylor vs Victor Makarov vs Titus

TAG TEAM LOSER CANT ENTER LETHAL LOTTERY
Chuck Wilcox/Theron Daggershield vs S.H.I.T./elegANT

Killer main event! Someone is leaving with both titles in what should be a war.

Garth Black or Oleg look to claim #30 in the lottery

And a loser is out of the lottery tag match....Will Wilcox be a detriment to the established Theron??

ASCENSION ANARCHY

POP QUIZ-LOSER ENTERS #1 IN LOTTERY
Noah Ryder vs Bruce Irwin

SOCK FULL OF QUARTERS ON A POLE MATCH
Johnny Scumm v The Eternal Question v Flex Mussel

BURIED ALIVE MATCH
Kendrick Xavier vs Matt Tastic

LADDER MATCH FOR BOTH THE ELITE X TITLE AND THE #1 CONTENDER TO WHC
James Howard vs Vee A.D.Z. vs Logan McAllister vs Mikey Stormrage

Ascencion looks crazy!

We got a pop quiz where loser gets the #1 entry in the lottery...ryder may be fucked.

Next we get to see some people bludgeoned with a sock full of qtrs....i favor Scumm in this one.

Poor Xavier. Debuts vs Matt Tastic in a Buried Alive Match

Seems the roulette likes Logan and Vee A.D.Z...two newbies each getting a chance to leave as Elite X champ n #1 contender to the WHC. Logan and Vee would be heavy underdogs compared to Stormrage or Howard.

Meltdown Madness

1. Fatal Four Way Elimination Bra & Panties Match for the Eurasian Championship
Armando Paradyse VS Chris KO (c) VS Ramparte VS Chuck Wilcox

2. Musical Chairs Contest (Winner gets Eurasian Championship title match at Lethal Lottery)
Eternal Question VS Kendrick Xavier VS Flex Mussel VS Max Steele

3. Capture the Flag Triple Threat (winner enters Lethal Lottery at #30)
Victor Makarov VS Bruce Irwin VS Logan McAllistor

4. Lumber-Jobbers & Animals Match (Winner gets Elite X Championship shot at Lethal Lottery)
Noah Ryder VS Eve Taylor

What an insane show this is going to be. Theron Daggershield lucked out it would seem, as he has avoided a bizarre Bra & Panties match for the belt he just recently lost. Then whoever wins that will have to defend their belt against the winner of a Musical Chairs contest? The roulette randomizer has already shown its ruthlessness two matches into the round! Eve Taylor got a good draw. If she wins her match she could potentially have two Elite X title shots this cycle. Finally, whoever wins that Capture the Flag match also captures the #30 spot in the Lottery. This show will indeed live up to the name of Meltdown Madness.

Ascension Anarchy

1. 3 against 1 Handicap $10,000 On A Pole Match (Winner gets the cash, loser cannot compete in the Lethal Lottery)
Kagura Ohzora & James Howard & Steven Holmes VS Dorian Slaughter

2. Triple Threat 3 Stages Of Hell Match (Chairs, Tables, Ladder) [Winner gets an "Extra Life" in the Lethal Lottery and can re-enter the match immediately following their elimination]
elegANT VS Mikey Stormrage VS Vee ADZ

3. Tag Team Monster Truck Match (Winning team gets Tag Team Championship shot at Lethal Lottery)
Garth Black & Theron Daggershield VS Oleg Rasputin & Johnny Scumm

4. Grocery Store Brawl (Winner gets World Heavyweight Championship shot at Lethal Lottery)
Constantine VS Matt Tastic

The opening match to Ascension Anarchy is money, quite literally, as the winner(s) obtain a ton of money which the team would have to split or our World Heavyweight Champion gets all to himself.... Seeing one or potentially three competitors not allowed to compete in the Rumble will be quite ridiculous. Another case of the roulette randomizer creating insanity at the very start of a show. Then we have a #1 contendership up for grabs for the tag team titles in a Monster Truck match! Can't wait for that one. Grocery Store Brawls are always great, let alone when they are for an upcoming World Championship opportunity. Last but not least we have my guess at the main event. An epic 3 Stages of Hell featuring each of the gimmicks within TLC one after another, with the winner getting an "Extra Life" in the Lethal Lottery. Just as the Meltdown edition before it, this show certainly deserves to be called "Ascension Anarchy"!

I added John Doe and Armando Paradyse in, as well as the 2 "surprise entrants". Here's what I got:

MELTDOWN

1v1: Oleg Rasputin v John Doe

15 Min. Tag Team Iron Man Match (Pinfall Gets #30): Matt Tastic & Kagura Ohzora v Logan McAllister & Chuck Wilcox

1v1: elegANT v Theron Daggershield

Triple Threat Submission Match: Eternal Question v Viktor Makarov v Ty Burna

Four Way Extreme Rules Scramble: Flex Mussel (Tag Champ) v James Howard (Elite X Champ) v Constantine v Garth Black

Ty Burna makes a surprise return, and the Extreme Rules Scramble turns into a title match.

ASCENSION

Creamed Corn Match: Eve Taylor v Noah Ryder

Four Corner Texas Bullrope Match: Max Steele v Vee A.D.Z.

Fatal Four Way Stretcher Match For #1 Contender For Elite X: Bruce Irwin v Ramparte (Tag Champ) v Johnny Scumm v Titus

Three Way Dance: Armando Paradyse v Chris K.O. (Eurasian Champ) v Kendrick Xavier

1v1: Dorian Slaughter (World Champ) v Mikey Stormrage

Ascension certainly wins the luck of the draw. Dorian defends his belt, Eve climbs into a pool of creamed corn, Titus makes a surprise appearance in a #1 contender match, and the Eurasian belt gets defended against 2 newcomers.

I noticed that 3 people that were listed on the roster were recently released, so I re-did my show, minus those 3. I added John Doe, Armando Paradyse, and added 3 returns to keep the roster at 26. Here's what I got:

MELTDOWN

TAG MATCH (Winners get tag title shot):
Eve Taylor & James Howard (Elite X Champ) v Kagura Ohzora & Max Steele (New)

HIAC THREE WAY DANCE:
Eternal Question v Bruce Irwin v John Doe (New)

1v1:
Johnny Scumm v Ramparte (Tag Champ)

1v1 (Winner draws #30, Loser draws #1):
Theron Daggershield v Constantine

TABLES MATCH:
Dorian Slaughter (World Champ) v Kendrick Xavier (New)

I personally am a fan of John Doe in a HIAC. The #1 v #30 match would be amazing, and the title is on the line in a tables match against a newcomer.

ASCENSION

TAG MATCH:
Logan McAllister & Vee A.D.Z. v elegANT & Flex Mussel (Tag Champ)

EXTREME RULES TRIPLE THREAT:
Stemaboat Ricky (Legend) v Garth Black v Armando Paradyse (New)

#1 CONTENDER FOR THE ELITE X FIRST BLOOD MATCH:
Mikey Stormrage v Noah Ryder

1v1:
Celeste Crimson (Legend) v Ty Burna (Legend)

HAIR V HAIR:
Chris K.O. (Eurasian Champ) v Matt Tastic

Armando Paradyse wants the Mayhem title back, and he'd have a chance to prove his mettle in a badass triple threat. Interesting match for the Elite X #1 contender spot, and 2 legends returning for a one-off. Then Chris K.O. can lose his title, and his hair.

I almost like these cards more than the other 2.

MELTDOWN MADNESS

KISS MY FEET MATCH

Dorian Slaughter vs Micky Stormrage (If Dorian Wins Micky should kiss his feet; If Micky wins Matt Tasitc gets the title shot later that night)

LADDER MATCH

Vee A.D.Z vs James Howard vs elegANT (ELITE X CHAMPIONSHIP)

2 ON 1 HANDIPCAP MATCH (#30 spot for the Star who scores the Pinfall)

Viktor Makarov vs Eve Taylor and Kagura Ohzora

PARKING LOT BRAWL (Winner gets ELITE X or EURASIAN Title shot as their wish)

Constantine vs Garth Black

THREE WAY ELIMINATION MATCH (Under Hardcore Rules)

Theron Daggershield vs Johnny Scumm vs Oleg Rasputin

ASCENSION ANARCHY

TABLES MACTH (Loser enters Lottery #1)

Matt Tastic vs Eternal Question

LUCHA LIBRE RULES (TAG CHAMPTIONSHIP)

Cerebrus vs The Returning Los Magnificos Dragones

TORNADO 2 ON 1 HANDICAP MATCH (Eurasian Title Shot for Star who scores Pinfall)

Chuck Vilkox and Kendrick Xavier vs Chris K.O.

I-QUIT MATCH

Logan McAllistor vs Noah Ryder

DANCE IT OUT MATCH

Bruce Irwin vs Max Steele

How about this Card??

All of Remix's characters (past and future) for the controlling share in Stark Talent Agency...

Jumping in late with the official one, but here we go;

MELTDOWN

1) Submission Match

Victor Makarov vs Bruce Irwin

2) Triple Threat

Garth Black vs Noah Ryder vs Kendrick Xavier

3) Tag Team Tables Match

Constantine & Eternal Question vs Johnny Scumm & James Howard

4) WZCW Heavyweight Championship Steel Cage Scramble Match

Chuck Wilcox vs Eve Taylor vs Dorian Slaughter (c) vs Mikey Stormrage vs Kagura Ohzora

A HUGE main even with Slaughter defending the WZCW Heavyweight Title in a Steel Cage scramble match, that's bound to be insane! A big Tag tables match before the main event as well is good to set the mood, with the winners looking unclear in the two big matches.

Makarov vs Irwin & Black vs Ryder vs Xavier are two other great matches that make Meltdown an absolute must see!

ASCENSION

1) Street Fight

elegANT vs Ramparte

2) Triple Threat Grocery Store Brawl

Theron Daggershield vs Ty Burna vs Matt Tastic

3) 15 Minute Ironman

Max Steele vs Oleg Rasputin

4) 3v2 Falls Count Anywhere

Doug Crashin, Flex Mussel & Chris K.O vs Vee ADZ & Logan McAllister

Another awesome show with some great matches. Seeing Daggershield, Burna & Tastic go at it in the middle of the aisles at the store, along with Max Steele debuting against Rasputin in an Ironman are just some of the highlights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back