In which Remix makes one final plea for attention

Remix

Is a thin rope
Why I'm gone

I've come to the conclusion that I do not contribute in a good way to WZCW. Either I piss everyone on creative off by being a twatwaffle, or I stay for a short period, quit and then come back in a few months to restart the cycle. Harthan wants to move the fed on, make it better and I'm only ever going to hold it back.

I'm done. I should not be let back in. I am bad for the fed. End of story.

The story I wanted to tell

There are a few things you need to know before I can talk about what I wanted to do with this run. The first is that Doctor Coberer is not a new character. I originally used him in another fed. In that time he mindraped another wrestler into thinking he was her father. He also appeared towards the end of Reese's run. The second is that Doctor Coberer in WZCW is not that Doctor Coberer. More on that in a moment. I'm also a fan of matches where the outcome of matches doesn't really matter, win or lose I still get what I want.

Very soon after I came back to WZCW I pitched two angles to Creative. If you were paying even the slightest attention to the discussion thread, you should already know they were for programmes with Bobby Adams and Vega. I'll start with Adams' for obvious reasons. Coberer was obsessed with Adams. He sees some of his old self in him, and wants to destroy that reminder, by breaking him in every way. He asked Stark to lure him away at a WZCW business event (happened in one of Adams' RPs, his second IIRC) and feed him any information he could turn against Adams (the allusion to his marriage problems in mine vs Titus). I originally envisaged this building to a singles match at/before Redemption where it would end. I had an RP outline for that eventuality, where (with Dave's permission) Coberer would reveal all that while standing in Adams' mother's hospital room (the justification would have been Stark springing to get her the best medical care possible, in a private room and a Japanese consultant who's the world's leading expert in MI treatment. Adams is unaware that the 'consultant' is the original Coberer's real name, of course getting Dave's input as well). The outcome of the match wasn't important to me, and would have been good for both characters. Bobby's either at rock bottom, working out where he has to go from losing to Coberer or he's overcome someone seeking to destroy him and getting his life back on track, either works to provide a story for this cycle. For Coberer he's a monster either way for fucking with Adams' family. The only major difference would be that being a monster inspired Adams to fight harder than he ever had to avenge the torment. Either way, Coberer getting a shot at the Mayhem title wouldn't be too out there.

My plan for Vega would have required me to speak to Infinity about my plans like I did with Dave, and enter AllStars with Kara Ken (you can see where this is going, can't you?). Had a pretty cool gimmick in mind for her, but that's neither here nor there. From the next (canon) set of shows Coberer will have acquired a valet (referred to as his lab assistant) who's covered from head to toe and wears a welder's mask (spoiler: it's Kara, but that's not important). Ideally, Coberer vs Vega would have had a non-title match (implicitly to put Coberer in line for the title) where my valet drags Alexis off during/after the match. Again, outcome doesn't matter. If I win, great Coberer's the number 1 contender; if I lose Vega's motivated to go after Coberer, who will only wrestle him again for the title (or, ya know in the obligatory multi-man/tag matches for the rest of the cycle). Again this would build to a PPV RP where Coberer spills the beans. He's Connor Reese, or what Connor Reese became after the resolution of the identity crisis which started after the three way against Runn and Vega. His intention for Vega is to put him in a position where he's got to choose between leaving with his humanity (i.e. Alexis) in tact, or with his title the idea being presented in my RPs leading up to the PPV being that Coberer left his humanity behind and to beat him, Vega has to do the same (and of course, he's the kind of twat that's after vengeance too). After that, I'm not too sure where I'd have gone. If I lost, I'd probably go in the direction of making some other character miserable (unless Creative had something else for me), eventually moving in the direction of bringing some of Connor's traits to the fore and bringing him back outright. If I'd won, I suppose a rematch would have been in order and then defending the title while moving in the same direction.

Other notes

The original Coberer was the old man in my Redemption RP. Reese being Coberer was what he was alluding to with his comment about Coberer.

Kara's AllStars gimmick would have been her as an 'Empress' accompanied to the ring by 'handmaidens' who carry her title belts for her. She would have had an elaborate entrance, rising from the ground sitting in a throne, one by one her crown, mantle, staff and orb are traded for one of her belts before she walks down to the ring.

I hate Kurtesy's mute gimmick. It's obnoxious and it's not a gimmick. I can elaborate, but now's not the time or place.

Harthan <3

Haiku/Dr Zeus <3

Doc <3

Kermit <3

Numbers, sorry for using you as a punchline.

Creative, sorry for being a negative factor for so long.

There are other people I should give a heart to, but this post is long enough already.

WZCW <3

There's a part of me that is always going to be feel a twinge uncomfortable with any success Zeus has, knowing that frankly, you had this gimmick long before me, and frankly do it better. There's more menace to this character than I feel in Zeus, and I guess what I'm trying to say in a rambly way is, I always felt an emotion when reading a Coberer RP. And to me, that's the sign of a great RP. I will say that I highly disagree with you, in that I feel there's a place for you in WZCW, I really do. There's something heartfelt in loving something so much, you wouldn't want to hurt it; but I think you add more to he fed than you give yourself credit for. I do hope this isn't goodbye for good, but realize this is your call.

I hope to see you soon, brother.

I think you think you're a bigger detriment to the fed than you really are. Then again, I'm not in creative so I wouldn't truly know how big of a headache you are to them. I like the idea you had for me & you, and I kind of wish you would have just sent that to me in a PM. I didn't really have a lot of interest in a Coberer/Vega feud simply because you approached me about it during the cycle I was facing bonafide main eventers, so I thought a feud with Cob would be too big a step back (no offense). But the notion of Coberer revealing he's in fact Connor Reese intrigues me to the point that, with some input on the idea, I would have been all for it. A program with Reese intrigues me a lot more than one with Coberer, although I understand they're technically the same person. Plus, I've been waiting to pull the trigger on an angle where Alexis is a main part of the storyline, and what you came up with is a great way to have done it.

I hate Kurtesy's mute gimmick. It's obnoxious and it's not a gimmick. I can elaborate, but now's not the time or place.

Thankfully, its only temporary. I can elaborate, but now's not the time nor place.

I slightly agree with Infinity about the point of thinking that you were being a nuisance however, as I said many times before, if a middle-ground was easily attainable and flexible then a good relationship could have been forged. But, if you feel leaving (again) is the best option, then go for it. Can't convince you to do something you don't want to do.

Stay safe.

The Stark Talent Agency looked to be one of the most promising things in the fed, but yeah, you cant keep doing something once it turns into a negative. Perhaps you can come back in a few months or more and quietly get on with RP'ing and suchlike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back