In Roderick I Trust

RatedRockstar

ROH TV champion
I requested a similar sig from Arlo and he did awesome with it, i jsut like to have a couple sigs rotating for me, so to go with the one he did i was wondering if someone could do me a roderick strong sig, have him in it with the roh title around his waist, and then have it say in roderick i trust, or just put roderick strong if it makes it easier both will look good, the rest of the sig is up to you guys, lets see what you all can do ;)

Roderick.png

Hope you like it...cuz I forgot to save an editable copy. :p

I don't usually do requests but I am feeling it tonight. I might do something for you later.

sowns3.png

You may be asking where the Championship is... Truth be told, it was far too difficult to get a good render of him with the belt that I felt I could use. For that reason, I took some creative license with the sig and that is what I came up with.

I know what you mean with the renders, Dave. I wasn't 100% happy with the one with the belt I found anyways. Yours looks great though!

i actuallu found one at psd-dreams.de its a little faded but heck that image alone woudl be fine for the signature, i hate to be picky about it like that but the two you guys made i will probably use as well because their sick and ill rep you guys, i would use the pic i found on that site myself but my comp is down and i am posting through my android so i cant do it thats why i was forced to beg the sig makers of wz to make my sigs for me as of late, still even if someone else uses that pic your guys ones are still awesome

Edit: forgot to include the link in case someone wanted to use it :p here it is
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=31848&mode=search

That is the render Dave used. I think because of the shape and size of the sig, though, making the belt fit simply wouldn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back