IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.05.13 — The Semi-Finals of the WHC Tournament!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for December 5th, 2013

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

600hardyroode.jpg

600magnusangle.jpg

It will be the Semi-Finals of the ongoing World Heavyweight Championship tournament,
with the two winners advancing to the FINALS to crown a new titleholder! The Final
Four are set, and one of these four superstars will become the NEW World Heavyweight
Champion: Jeff Hardy, Bobby Roode, Kurt Angle or Magnus!

Jeff Hardy takes on Bobby Roode in a Tables match, and Kurt Angle will go one-on-one
with Magnus in a Last Man Standing match!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian have informed TNA officials that they plan to EXPOSE
Joseph Park
once and for all on Thursday night! According to Daniels and Kazarian, they
took a road trip this week to find out the truth about Park - and came back with evidence
that could destroy him! What will Daniels and Kazarian reveal about Park this Thursday?

Tune in and find out!

In addition on IMPACT, World Tag Team Champions The Bro Mans will battle the former
titleholders James Storm and Gunner

Plus, TNA Knockout Champion Gail Kim's Open Challenge continues - is there anyone that
can step up to beat the Women's World Champion?

Ethan Carter III (aka EC3) is going to challenge a Legend! Who will it be?

[YOUTUBE]B_LXzwWOgSk[/YOUTUBE]

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast
on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

Rangers/Sabres at 7pm. I'm on delay. Looking forward to the show, though. I've managed to avoid all these fucking spoilers, minus the one Killjoy sent me in rep (dick!), so I'm going in blind, as I enjoy most (that's what she said).

Thursday Night Football, Blackhawks and Bulls are all on so Impact comes 4th tonight but I am hoping to catch the Kaz and Daniels segment at least.

I might watch Magnus and Angle too because that should be pretty good.

I've made it a point to avoid spoilers also just in case the games are boring or blowouts I can use Impact as my backup.

And (as per usual), I'll be hoping to catch it on YouTube (or something similar) or hide from WZ until Sunday when I can catch it this side of the pond :disappointed:

Hoping to get some Fernum/Barnes and Bro-Mans segments tonight. Watched the Impact365 video with those two teams (and Al Snow) on YouTube. Funny stuff.

Eh I decided to have the sound on so I can hear it at least.
I missed the majority of the last two episodes so I need to catch up on what's going on.
Like I know AJ doesn't have a contract and all but I missed the whole Dixie Carter giving him a deadline.

Mike Tenay sounded like he was reading off a cue card or something when Sting was just there. No emotion whatsoever.

Fantastic episode from start to finish, minus the few moments of Lei'D Tapa.

Bad Influence are still the best thing going in this company. Just fucking awesome.

And it's about time they really advanced the ECIII character. That whole Poppa Hebner/Baby Hebner segment/match was just money.

Why does Earl Hebner care about getting pinned? Why does Brian care about counting his father down? It was well executed and EC3 is nailing it. But it made no real sense.

Otherwise, the show was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back