• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.05.12

Vince Russo = Wild ass over the top booking with no foresight or thought process..

Someone else is in charge of booking now, and keeping things pretty simple and it works so much better in TNA.. they keep this up and 2012 will be very good for them.

How was introducing Kaz turning on AJ, sacrificing a chance to win the Tag Team Titles, simple booking? Especially on the go-home show, with no past hints at dissension? Where's the logic in that?

How was introducing Kaz turning on AJ, sacrificing a chance to win the Tag Team Titles, simple booking? Especially on the go-home show, with no past hints at dissension? Where's the logic in that?

It allowed Joe and Magnus to go over Kaz and A.J without making anyone look weak. And beyond that, A.J and Kaz can settle some beef next week after the PPV. I thought it was good booking overall.

TNA suffered from bad pacing before, this show seems to flow more now. However this Daniels thing seems like a plant for a future feud (again :suspic: ) Even with that this show has been pretty solid.

It allowed Joe and Magnus to go over Kaz and A.J without making anyone look weak. And beyond that, A.J and Kaz can settle some beef next week after the PPV. I thought it was good booking overall.

Agreed

I don't know whose idea was it to start giving main events 20 minutes, but THANK YOU

I know right.. :D

Am I really supposed to believe that Jeff Jarrett has or needs budget auto insurance? He's probably a millionaire once over at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back