IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.21.13 — 'Turning Point' Live and Free!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for November 21st, 2013

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8406cfb594b839b1b4c465e59869d613_XL.jpg

The main event of Thursday's "Turning Point" broadcast will feature Mr. Anderson
battling Bully Ray of The Aces and Eights
! If Anderson wins, the Aces and Eights
must disband forever! If Bully Ray wins, Anderson is GONE from TNA! Can Anderson
get the ultimate revenge on his former Aces boss - or will he be off the roster
after Thursday night? Don't miss it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also at "Turning Point" the ongoing World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
continues with TWO huge matches:

600magnusjoe.jpg

1. In a Falls Count Anywhere Match, former Main Event Mafia members collide as
it will be Magnus taking on Samoa Joe
, with the winner advancing in the tourney!

600roodestorm.jpg

2. In the second tournament bout, "Cowboy" James Storm and Bobby Roode reignite
their feud in a Bullrope Match
!

Joseph Park has challenged his brother Abyss to fight him in a match! Yes, you read
that correctly! Has Joseph Park completely lost his mind? Will Abyss show up?

Plus, TNA Knockouts Champion Gail Kim continues her Open Challenge! Who will
answer the call to face Gail this week?
With Gail backed up by the juggernaut
Lei'D Tapa, is there any woman wrestler who can beat Gail Kim?

[YOUTUBE]wskO1Rny6YQ[/YOUTUBE]

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast
on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

This has the potential to be a very good show, even if the Bully/Anderson match is too predictable (don't get how it isn't, can the poster above explain?)

I really hope this tournament helps give Magnus the boost he needs to become a top player in TNA though.

"Tonight I will take @mrkenanderson pride, soul and dignity when I PILEDRIVE him into retirement. Tomorrow, I will take his pregnant wife" - Bully Ray on Twitter today

Good grief when did wrestling become Law and Order?

WWE and TNA are both obsessed with this lawsuit/legal action idea.

Not the biggest Criminal Justice expert, but I'm pretty sure that "Bar Room Escapade" can find it's way to get back to Dixie. Luckily, James Storm expressed that.

So this is the new impact zone? Looks better... Also storm is doing good here with Dixie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back